[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we drop the religion memes for a moment and just appreciate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 448
Thread images: 35

File: seen it.jpg (227KB, 1224x949px) Image search: [Google]
seen it.jpg
227KB, 1224x949px
can we drop the religion memes for a moment and just appreciate how cliche and unoriginal the whole premise of the episode was?

>a machine splits the main character into a good and evil version, the evil version goes on a rampage and the only solution is to merge him back with the HILARIOUSLY nice good one

Goddamn how many fucking times has this been done?
>>
>>94955027
t. i just discovered the concept of tropes.
>>
>>94955027
What's the problem of doing that?
>>
>>94955062
He's just butthurt over the "There is no God we made him up for money" thing
>>
>>94955053
>>94955062
So do Rick and Morty fans just not care about creativity? Or are they too young to have seen this a thousand times before and gotten bored of it?
>>
>>94955098
There's nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>94955098
So, i'm guessing you wanted them to completely subvert it? I'll admit, I thought they were gonna keep confident Morty around.

But yea, it's kinda hard to invent a new trope out of thin air, and especially under a small deadline.
>>
>a cartoon has cartoon tropes
I hope you don't watch anime
>>
>>94955162
What about those kids on the block?
>>
>>94955027
Tropes in cartoons? Fucking hell.
>>
Are you new? Every other episode of this show is either a parody of something or using a common cartoon trope.
>>
>>94955181
thing is,rick and morty allways shined because of their creativity.Until now.
>>
>>94955181
>So, i'm guessing you wanted them to completely subvert it?
But that's the thing, they did subvert it.

The machine didn't suck out objectively negative traits, or traits deemed negative by society, it drained the traits the individual considered negative.

The "good" morty was an amoral sociopath
>>
>>94955220
Nope.
>episode where rick fucks an entire planet
>episode where the family remembers people who they never met
>episode where they help a FLYING SINGING FART
>episode where they watch alternate dimensions of TV shows
They used to be original
>>
>>94955162
this. everything is a derivative from something else, that's just how human concepts and influence work. there is nothing in the history of man-mades that don't have something to trace back to
the only thing that matters is if it's done well
>>
It's almost like this whole thread isn't a trope itself.

"Whiny, internet-assclown complains about a show and treats their opinion as a fact that should be held by any and all who read it."
>>
>>94955222

Did they? The third episode was a huge "go inside someone's body" cliché. Then there's the Purge episode, the "let's have flashbacks" episode, the cursed items a la Friday the 13th episode...
>>
>>94955098
Its a fucking cartoon.

Did you know that "What's Opera Doc?" isn't original? It rips a ton of shit off.
Are you a child?
>>
>>94955265
Fuck off, tripfag
>>
>>94955098

>So do Rick and Morty fans just not care about creativity?

Nothing is original. Every story you have ever read, every movie or TV show you have ever watched, every song you have ever heard - they all borrowed from whatever came before them. Get over it.
>>
>>94955027
If there was a man who lived inside a box his whole life with no knowledge of the outside world or anything within it, and he was tasked to write a story, even that wouldn't have no cliches or tropes. Stop acting like cliches are bad.
>>
>>94955027
>a machine splits the main character into a good and evil version

Were you paying attention to the episode? Neither the toxic or detox versions were explicitly good or evil, the toxic versions were just an amalgamation of all the traits Rick and Morty hated about themselves, some of which weren't necessarily bad.

Detox Rick didn't give a shit about his Morty while Toxic Rick did. Meanwhile, Detox Morty was a fucking sociopath.
>>
>>94955283
Good way to tell you're a newfag.
>>
>>94955305
Fuck off, faggot.
When was the last you even saw someone use the term tripfag.
>>
>>94955320

Pretty sure it was >>94955283
>>
>>94955027
Fuck that let's talk about how hot that whole fight sequence was
>>
>>94955327
Snap.
>>
>>94955305
>telling tripfags to fuck off means you're a newfag

?
>>
God isn't REAL, Morty!
>>
>>94955210
They've got the right stuff.
>>
>>94955320
I think the bigger indication he's a newfag is that the stock response to that specific tripfag is "shut up Boco". Faggot's been here for years and refuses to take the damn trip off.
>>
>>94955027
What are you talking about?
The episode was fantastic!
>>
>>94955344
This >>94955384
>>
>>94955384
>call him by his tripname
>validating anyone's faggotry. ever.
>>
>>94955027
>Saturday an anon posted that what would happen would be clones would be made at the vacation that were evil twins that would try and destroy the world and the only way to fix everything would be to merge together again.
That one anon was damn close to being right, that's not showing much hope in the series when it's reaching Family Guy humor that you can guess a mile ahead what's going to happen.
>>
>>94955384
autism
>>
File: 1493635438893.gif (1MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493635438893.gif
1MB, 267x200px
>>94955220
So what parody/trope is having a dating relationship with a hivemind? Or parasites that feed you just good memories and reproduce that way? Or dimensional Cable? Or a fucking mirco verse that you con into running your car battery?
>>
Who'd have thought we'd pine for the movie parodies of the first season? Relying on those is usually a sign of a show's staleness but in this show they were great.
>>
>>94955098
Rick and Morty is literally founded off doing old sci-fi tropes in twisted ways

like that is its central premise, that is what it has always been about, did you just figure this out
>>
>>94955471

The hivemind one is a subversion of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The parasites episode parodies clip shows, but the twist is that the clips never really happened.

The other two are original, though. I said every OTHER episode.
>>
>>94955431
The Vindicators episode was especially predictable

It feels like they're trying too hard to appeal to a wider audience instead of the show just being itself
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>94955027
This season is starting to shape up as Family Guy season 8 did.
>over the top gore
>strange mouthpiece moments
>The cast isn't really doing anything so much as reacting off of each others drama
>no one has a consistent personality and changes based on what the plot needs to go forward
>the plots seem to buzz focused in how well you can market/meme everything
>>
>>94955242
most of those are Star Trek episodes, and the interdimensional cable is just an improv version of Futurama's what-if machine.
>>
>>94955304
>Detox Morty was a sociopath
I don't get it. Just because Rick called him American psycho doesn't mean he was crazy. There was nothing wrong with him except he just liked talking a lot.

And everyone keeps saying that non-toxic Rick doesn't give a shit about Morty. HE CARES ON A NORMAL LEVEL. What he got rid of was his IRRATIONAL love.
>>
People in this board ain't exactly smart nowadays right
>>
Oh, and another one was a dark twist on the cliché "love potion" plot.
>>
>>94955027
this episode was hard to watch. it was terrible. Fucking womans ruin everything with their shitty woman humor
>>
>>94955585
the internet is dumb
>>
>>94955549
The last one especially, I mean the end of every episode they are advertising that R&M game and tell you can earn/find characters that related to that weeks episode. It's pretty fucking soul crushing to see what this show became.
>>
>>94955242
Bad examples. Each of those represented a narrative trope.

The reconnect with ex trope.
The "quarantine" trope
> episode where they help a FLYING SINGING FART
The "doing good things turns out bad" trope
> episode where they watch alternate dimensions of TV shows
Ok this one is pretty original.
>>
>>94955384
When you develop a specific slogan around a specific tripfag, it eventually becomes a term of endearment. They don't deserve that. They deserve to be completely ignored.
>>
SEA CUCUMBER!!! XD
>>
>people make a pile of solid points and issues with the season
>gets shitposted as soon as it happens

fucksakes Dan and Justin go do something else with your time.
>>
>>94955027
They don't explore sci-fi concepts anymore.
>>
>>94955603
>> episode where they watch alternate dimensions of TV shows
>Ok this one is pretty original.

It's really not, improv is a pretty old concept. Being willing to do so with animation is certainly brave, but not exactly original.
>>
>>94955570
>What he got rid of was his IRRATIONAL love.
To Rick ALL love and any form of attachment is irrational.
>>
>>94955570
>I don't get it. Just because Rick called him American psycho doesn't mean he was crazy. There was nothing wrong with him except he just liked talking a lot.
He was a sociopath, the stock broker joke kind of drove that home. Morty considers his conscience a negative trait because every time he tried to do something he thought was good, it always ended up catastrophic. So he purged it.
>>
>>94955027
YOU MUST GO BACK!
>>
>>94955570
detox morty cared more for talking than having an actual conversation. he purposefully left his phone on for jessica to overhear just to hurt her. he abandoned the 'right thing to do' because he didn't feel like it and showed no qualms over the consequences.

detox rick really did care about doing 'the right thing' and was more polite and considerate as a person but personally did not care for morty-in the same sense that I could pull out a chair for a stranger but if I hear they died the next week than oh well. he was willing to let him die.
>>
>>94955585
99% of everything (and everyone) is shit and dumb. What do you think happens when something gets popular and well-trafficked?
>>
>>94955098
>Or are they too young to have seen this a thousand times before and gotten bored of it?

This is the actual answer to anybody that thinks the drama bits are done well desu
>>
God is a lie XD

Stock brockers are bad people!!! XDXdd ahahahaha

this show is so fukin funny omg i cant wait to tell everyone in school about this tomorrow!!!
>>
>>94955685
Thats just being a normal functional human being
>>
>>94955688
which is why everyone in the world must be raped and tortured to death
>>
>>94955304
>Neither the toxic or detox versions were explicitly good or evil, the toxic versions were just an amalgamation of all the traits Rick and Morty hated about themselves, some of which weren't necessarily bad.

They wanted you to think it was Star Trek, but it was actually Persona.
>>
>>94955697
>God is a lie XD
You do realize that this was said by a toxic priest, right?

way to miss the point
faggot
>>
>>94955738
hahahaha the priest secretly doesnt believe in god, wowwww what a hilarious joke! so deep, really makes u think
>>
>>94955707
>shooting your relative three times with poison
>showing no remorse while they writhe in pain and might even die
>a normal functioning human being
wha? in a warzone against them maybe
>>
>>94955733
>They wanted you to think it was Star Trek, but it was actually Persona.

Finally someone who is not an utter retard on this thread
>>
>>94955757
Not my fault you are a sub-human pussy doomed to a life of eternal failure
>>
>>94955738
>>94955755
sometimes you can believe and still have a bit of doubt. especially if you've had bad days a plenty. there are many sides to people
how can /co/ be this silly when it comes to people? has anyone here even been to a social gathering?

but yes it was a throwaway joke
>>
I like this season so far.
>>
>>94955755
we get it
you are easily amused
>>
File: 1462897795762.jpg (85KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1462897795762.jpg
85KB, 689x693px
Anyone have a mega or dailymotion link?
>>
>>94955773
pssh, nothing personal...kid
>>
>>94955779
Always refreshing to see a non-retard on a thread
>>
>>94955779
wow so deep

im in high school and rick and morty is the deepest and best show ever
>>
Anyone else find the Morty shit from the first half of the episode unbearable?
>>
>>94955027
When was this trope first used? The earliest I can think of was that one Star Trek episode where Kirk gets fucked up in the transporter
>>
So, why the appearance of the Omega Force still didn't create any Hyper Crisis threads?
>>
>>94955822
>strawmanning this hard
no one said it was the next kafka. that's what makes it even worse. it's such simple shit and yet you're all still this autistic about it
>>
>>94955265
>the cursed items a la Friday the 13th episode...
The store was LITERALLY named after the movie they were riffing. Word for fucking word.
It's Needful Things, you cunt.
>>
VOLTRON I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!!!!

NO YOU CANT HAVE THE DRONES LOL
>>
>>94955843
I'm not going to pretend that /co/ is still what it used to be
>>
>>94955843
Yo, everyone is focused on the god jokes and the voltron reference, subtle things doesn't effect them, they watch the episode only for the shitpost that will follow
>>
>>94955098
Rick and Morty is literally a Doc and Marty parody where Mharti sucks Doc's balls.

The fuck kind of "creativity" you expecting from this show?
>>
>>94955027
>can we drop the religion memes for a moment

man, its amazing how a few years ago religious jokes on South Park or Family Guy were only offensive/controversial with the hardcore Evangelists, now, only a couple years later, literally every contrarian faggot here is pretending to be offended by them because they've all taken the red pill and think Christianity is under attack by Islam or some shit. it really is amazing how fast and easy it is to brainwash people into a particular mindset.
>>
>>94955971
They are insecure about their religion. Have some pity
>>
Y'all just need to chill and enjoy the show. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
Because this post isn't controversial, it won't get any replies.
>>
>>94955761
If Morty got a Persona would it be a P3 Persona, a P4 Persona or a P5 Persona?
>>
>>94955971
Christians are masochistic cucks anyway, it made them rock hard to get fed to lions and they've been hoping somebody would beat them as hard as daddy Rome ever since.
When they see enemies of their religion everywhere it's a fetish thing, like those feminists who constantly fantasize about getting raped.
>>
>>94955632
have you really not noticed people watching the board to be the first one to disagree with the OP of just about any thread praising or criticizing something as a fairly standard /co/ trend by this point
>>
>>94955027
Ren and Stimpy did an episode like that, only the "good" side is actually a "don't give a fuck" side.
>>
>>94956047
>it made them rock hard to get fed to lions
I though that was the Jewish?
>>
>>94955786

Me too, it's kind of trash that /co/ is so caught up with base contrarianism that it can't have an actual conversation about it.

> oh no Reddit likes it now
> time to nitpick every little throwaway joke because being able to arbitrarily criticize something good means that I must have good taste, right?
>>
>>94956038
>if you don't like it, don't watch it lolol
Truly the brainlet's argument.
Every show taking up a slot means another show doesn't get to be made. The success of a garbage show influences trends to make all of television- sometimes even all of media in the cases of real steamers like Gilligan's Island- shittier.
>>
>>94955027
1. It was really cool that for a momment we followed the evil clones thinking we were following our regular protagonists.
2. It's interesting that one of the "evil" clones was more able to care for someone else than the respective "good" clone. This episode offers nice character studies.
3. It's heartening to see how flaws contribute to make characters sympathethic and relatable.
4. The fight scene whith the xenomorph-birth-cloning-gun was pretty neat.
>>
>a bad episode written by a MALE writer
so what's the excuse used for this one?
>>
>>94956087
Jews are just Christians who were able to graduate high school and get a uni degree.
>>
>>94955761
thats a good way to put it it so few words. you'd think people get it when they spelled it out towards the end. also i missed how bad detox morty really was. usually morty would have remembered to save the girl in the toxin canister, like in any episode with a girl, but he didnt. usually morty is the voice of reason and caring.
>>
>>94955027
Morty becoming Jordan Belfort isn't exactly a cliche.
>>
File: 1502409276196.jpg (117KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1502409276196.jpg
117KB, 560x840px
Literally the best episode of Rick and Morty released since Pilot. Contrarians will refute this and cry about Pickle Rick though.
>>
>ballbusting fetish
>rare sub-fetish of alternate version of oneself, clone or otherwise, kicking the other in the nuts

Thank you, Rick and Morty
>>
>>94956144
The first episode of the season was by a guy and it was shit.
>>
>>94956187
I wish there was a way i could automatically filter namefags off this board.
>>
>>94956187
Pilot isn't even better most episodes, desu.
>>
>>94956087
It was either or at certain points.
>>
>>94955971
>Christianity is under attack by Islam or some shit
Everyone is under attack by Islam, even muslims
>>
Are people waifuing Tricia more or less now that we know she's into getting pissed on?

I don't really care either way, but I'd like to just keep track of people's opinion.
>>
>>94956254
Early christendom was just a jewish cult that actively sought out people to convert, as opposed to the gotta be born into it that the jews run with.
>>
>>94956072
that was probably my favorite twist on that kind of story, especially since they didn't rejoin but split even further at the end. fucking killed me even as a kid.
>>
>>94955230
Fucking this
It really hits hard in the end when Morty isn't accepting his evil for the greater good like Rick, he accepts it because he realises he's not himself without it. After episodes where he admits he hates his father cause he thinks he's a pussy, Morty accepting everything he hates about himself is a huge step.
>>
>>94956261
so that's a reason to defend a religion that's equally as retarded? Islam is shit but so is all religion. Islam just happens to be the only one left that has yet to fully assimilate to civilized society.
>>
>>94955027
There's a "No God" comment in the first minute of the first episode at the breakfast table. This is just a dumb as complaining about gore, which has also always been in the show.
Also, it's toxic rick that said it. So even it's it's true, constantly saying it like he does is a dick move, and since he's just a reflection of ther subconscious, Rick kknows it's a dick move.,
This is just /pol/ getting triggered because they claim to be antisemitic then sit around worshiping a kikesicle.
>>
>>94956211
There is but if you're too dumb to properly use 4chanx then you deserve to wallow in their crapulence.
>>
>>94955243
Its just like human concepts bro creativity is just a meme anything novel is actually not so we can just make the same cliched garbage and its just the way it is
>>
>>94956761
I guess browser extensions count.
>>
>>94956738
Nobody is driving vans into public streets and detonating nail bombs at childrens concerts in the name of Christ

>Islam is shit but so is all religion
*tips fedora*
>>
G O D N O T R E A L
>>
>>94956854
>Nobody is driving vans into public streets and detonating nail bombs at childrens concerts in the name of Christ
We literally had a car driven through the streets in the name of white Christian supremacy last week.
>>
>>94956194
>>rare sub-fetish of alternate version of oneself, clone or otherwise, kicking the other in the nuts

How? Why?
>>
>>94955230
No he wasn't.
>>
>>94956881
A crowd in a street, specifically, obviously not just any street, that's just a normal
>>
>>94956881
he isn't getting charged with first degree murder, which means he didn't do it with intent or preplanning.
Nice lie, though, are you Jewish?
>>
>>94955688
>What do you think happens when something gets popular and well-trafficked?
What DOES happen?
>>
>>94956920
It goes to shit, anon.
>>
>>94955672
Detox Morty wanted to save the world from destruction. A sociopath wouldn't have given a shit.
>>
>>94956915
>he isn't getting charged with first degree murder
He fucking killed someone on purpose and you're trying to muddle shit up with legalese to distract from that very simple fact, and you're calling ME the Jew?
>>
>>94956881
>white Christian supremacy
It had nothing to do with religion, are you a retard?
>>
>>94956854
No they just bomb abortion clinics and kill doctors instead.
>>
>>94956966
Dop you not understand the difference between first and second degree murder? A schizophrenic man panicked when a crowd started forming around his car and instead of reversing he tried to bull through the crowd.
You're the one trying to compare that to preplanned deliberate mass vehicle casualty attacks done by Muslims.
>>
>>94955098
People who were fans of the first season and not so much the second, maybe.

I haven't seen any of season three and don't intend to. I'd rather not have a talking point in common with the fanbase of toxic retards who lap this shit up like it's high art. The West finally produced its own version of Evangelion in that regard.
>>
>>94956946
The world being destroyed would have negatively affected Morty's life.
>>
>>94956277
Well if you did the former, it would make the latter much easier.
>>
>>94956881
Driving into a protest crowd, after a full day of violent confrontation VS. Loading up a van with heavy shit, driving into pedestrians at random AND THEN getting out to stab the survivors.
These events were not similar at all, and you are pissing on the victims of both by claiming such.
>>
>>94956998
You just called me a Jew and now you're using legal terms to excuse the fact that someone ran people over with a car because he was a white Christian supremacist and they were not, and that he did it on purpose. The fact that you can't see the irony in that isn't surprising considering that you genuinely seem to believe anything you're saying is the least bit convincing.
>>
>>94957041
>These events were not similar at all
Fuck you, they were both politically motivated to get inside a vehicle and kill people with them. Stop making excuses for a terrorist just because he's white. "Wah he was a product of his immediate environment"
>>
>>94957086
Did you miss the part where i explained why they were not similar? The only similarity is using a car, that's it. There is no evidence suggesting that he had planned to drive into a crowd that day or that he at any point had given it thought until the hours before the attack.
The van/car/lorry attacks that have been hitting Europe and Australia for the past 8 months are not only planned. They are calculated in a way that ensures the most harm and the largest death toll possible.
And if you wanna live in a world were i somehow condone the attack from the Charlottesville imbecile, fine. But he was an inbred moron spurred on by the moment, and not someone who planned for days to maximize the carnage.
>>
>>94955027
Except it turns out that the evil ones are just the things they see as negative aspects of themselves. And since Rick sees his feelings of attachment to Morty as a flaw, "Good" Rick has no compassion for Morty and uses "Evil" Morty as a hostage to force "Evil" Rick to fuse back.[\spoiler] which is a twist on it.
>>
>first post ask to drop the religious bullshit for this thread
>thread turn into a debate on religion, religious extremist, and fedora
Typical /col/
>>
can anyone spot the error in this scene?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xviEMCFKfdE
>>
>>94955027
>>94955062
Sounds to me like Ren & Stimpy did it better.

Also I think that this show could've done something like evil Rick escaping to another dimension, the family has to deal with the wimpy version of him and after realizing he's better off with his shitty side included they go on an interdimensional hunt. There. Now you have character developement for whoever tags along with Morty (obviously) and you could also plant the seed of some future conflict. Like maaaybe evil Rick is smart enough to make an emergency clone of himself.

(Bare in mind that I neither dislike or like the show, I watched the first 2 seasons reluctantly and I don't plan on watching anything from S3 unless my best friends force me to, which won't be at least until December.)
>>
>>94955242
>the fake clip show episode
CLERKS did it.
>the random clips of parody and ridiclous bits between actual story content episode
Family Guy did it
>>
>>94957301
here's a hint. it's in the background.
>>
>"lets stop discussing religion and just talk about the episode"
>Several posts later
>"DUDE RELIGION LMAO, THOSE CHRISTKEKS ARE SO DUMB, AMIRITE M'LADY?"

/co/blr as it is
>>
>>94955602
The creators can't help what the corporation does with the intellectual property. Cartoons cost money to make and corporations milk money from fans to turn a profit if they can. That's always how it's been.
>>
File: tickvssnottick.jpg (5KB, 252x147px) Image search: [Google]
tickvssnottick.jpg
5KB, 252x147px
>>94955027
>>
>>94957019
>Started as a love letter to stuff that came before it (Evangelion to Ideon and Devilman, Rick and Morty to the whole genre of science fiction)
>creator/co-creator goes into a severe depression and shoves in his therapy bullshit into the series
>Mouth breathers think that it's the pinnacle of creation

Yeah, Rick and Morty has a lot in common with Eva.
>>
>>94956854
Someone is forgetting the crusades and inquisitions.
>>
>>94955098
Creativity died with the Epic of Gilgamesh.
>>
At what point did Rick and Morty threads shift into shitposters shitposting shitposters?
>>
>>94957497
lel
>>
>>94957629
>Crusades
Wars of aggression fought against another power, that also fought wars of aggression. At worst they cancel each other out.
Also that leaves out the dumb crusades that literally just marched peasants into Anatolia where they got slaughtered.

>Inquisition
Contrary to popular belief, the Inquisition did in fact not use torture as its primary tool and relied mostly on deposition and witness accounts. It was essentially the foundation for continental court trails
>>
>>94955904
Who the fuck knows that that's an actual movie?

No one, that's who.
>>
>>94957629
The Crusades were completely justified.
>>
>>94957203
If someone were to plot for 8 months to stab you in the dick or do it suddenly one day without forethought, would it make a difference to you?
>>
>>94957019
>I'd rather not have a talking point in common with the fanbase of toxic retards who lap this shit up like it's high art.
My you seem like a fun person to be around.
>>
>>94957629
The crusades were a war in response to the brutal islamic conquests in europe

It was also like 600 years ago

Learn your history, faggot
>>
>>94957629
>islamic terrorism is okay in 2017 because somebody else did a bad thing 800 years ago

Never go full libtard
>>
>>94957580
What makes a person a mouth breather?
Liking things you don't?
>>
>>94957629
Drop in the bucket compared to the wars and purges done by secular governments
>>
>>94957742
It does in a court of law, what it means to me is literally irrelevant in that context.
>>
>>94956881
>name of white Christian supremacy
Show me where he was shouting "I Love Jesus!"
Why does Satan get all the retards?
>>
>>94956881
If that retard was anywhere near the jihadists' level of calculated maliciousness, he would have taken out more than just one fat chick.
>>
>>94957737
>>94957720

I'm sure that the terrorists feel justified as well. They're just fighting for what they believe in, against people they feel have slighted them.

Also, even if it wasn't a "primary tool" they still tortured innocent people in search of heritics.
>>
>>94957859
>Show me where he was shouting "I Love Jesus!"
He was at a fucking white nationalist protest where everyone was Christian and then he targeted people who weren't those things, fuck you.
>>
You fucking NORMIE. Uninstall you retard. Rick and Morty is my fucking life and you shall not talk shit about it you normie.
>>
File: 1401058325508.png (326KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1401058325508.png
326KB, 500x483px
>>94957928
>It's okay for him to commit murder for white supremacy because he didn't do it very well
You're such a piece of fucking garbage.
>>
>>94957942
Are you, perchance, merely pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>94957792
>I think that someone comparing two negative things as being the same means that they think one excuses the other
You went full retard.
>>
>>94957629
No, they're not.
>>
>>94957931
That is why i, literally, said it was wars of aggression. The argument here is really "all wars are bad, m'kay"

Never said they didn't. but the scale at which it is claimed that they did it is exaggerated by a whole damn lot, thanks to British propaganda during the time of the wars against Spain. They did not torture any more or less than any other power in Europe at the time.
>>
>>94955189
THIS
>>
>>94957979
He's saying they're not equally representative of threats and ideology and they're not and you know they're not. You're just trying to justify your worldview by screaming about this incident. May I remind you that last year five police officers were gunned down in a targeted attack by someone on the Left and that the only thing that saved several major Republican party officials earlier this year was the shooter's bad marksmanship. That is far more indicative of a developed and realistic threat then someone in the heat of a riot driving a car into people.
>>
>>94956277
You know something went wrong when a Jewish group starts worshiping a man and believing God is three beings in one.
>>
>>94957730
It's based off a King novel you trog.
>>
>>94957979
What do you expect from the Literal Fucking Nazis?
>>
>>94958121
>anonymous people on the internet are making jokes? literally nazis!!!

Libtard pls go
>>
>>94957931
Name one (uno) society that hasn't employed torture in its history.
I'll wait.
>>
So, the impurities were what each of them considered to be weakness or what?
>>
>>94957629
>muh crusades and inquisitions
You know what else people did in the past? They didn't bath often and they threw waste water through windows directly on the streets and suffered from diseases. Don't make me unironically say that we have 2017 right now.
>>
>>94958295
What they didn't like about themselves.

Morty lost his anxiety and impulse control, making him a self-assured douche.

Rick lost his loneliness and attachments to others, as well as his god complex, allowing him to just exist and be without having to go on adventures to prove that he is the smartest person ever.
>>
this ep had way too much /ss/
>>
Didn't Rick pray to God because he thought he was going to die at one point?
>>
>>94958398
>too much /ss/
Kill yourself, my good man!
>>
File: flaggot.jpg (86KB, 635x422px) Image search: [Google]
flaggot.jpg
86KB, 635x422px
>>94955971
pretty much

>>94956261
>>94956854
cry about it, snowflake
>>
>>94955495
>>94955495
This

>>94955549
>muh gore
Did you just start watching? The gore has been there for a while
Hardly
>The cast isn't really doing anything so much as reacting off of each others drama
Not even close to true
>no one has a consistent personality and changes based on what the plot needs to go forward
Their personalities have been mostly consistent, though.
This has been mostly untrue, though.
>>
>>94957737
looooooooooool yeah i'll bet you think the pope paying mercenaries to murder jews on the way to the middle east and spread syphilis was "justified" too
>>
>>94957768
>muh feudalism is only bad when *they* do it

conquests happened everywhere. the religion is irrelevant, and even if it wasn't, they're abrahamic religions so you have no argument
>>
>>94955027
>2017
60+ years of television and you keep expecting fresh ideas. kys
>>
Why did it take 3 weeks for Rick to find Morty?

He said a Morty next to a Rick will cloak him but is Morty by himself invisible to Rick?
>>
>>94955053
Tropes are fine, but they wear out from overuse.
>>
>>94955027
I'm still pissed about the fact that morty was living a healthy and successful life and rick just decides to undo all that just because.
>>
>>94955304
>>94955672

>detox morty was a sociopath

false. look up the definition of sociopath. morty was saying things like "you do you" and "it's all good"
>>
File: juHRmw5_d.jpg (19KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
juHRmw5_d.jpg
19KB, 510x385px
>>94956887
I'm not sure. Clones exchanging nutshots is just great. Maybe it's a self-hatred type fetish.
>>
>>94957497
THRACKARZOG
>>
>>94958273
nb4 "you're just naive if you believe X didn't really torture people."
>>
>>94955027
OH MORTY CAN YOU FIND ME A GOD? NO?
WELL THERE IS NO GOD AHAHHAHA PICKLE RIIIIIICK
>>
>>94958492
why are liberals so bad at memes
>>
>>94958719
Because comedy is patriarchal.
>>
>>94956323
He accepts it because he's positive Morty. It's too late, he knows that, and he's okay with that.
>>
>>94958533
>they're abrahamic religions so you have no argument
How is this possibly an argument?

All three abrahamic religions are so wildly different from each other, and Islam more so than the other two.

Read a book
>>
>>94957301
surprised nobody's figured it out yet
>>
>>94958836
I think when he doesn't hang up the phone it's trying to show he's deliberately letting rick find him
>>
I just finished watching the episode.
It was pretty good. Easily the best of this season barring episode 1. I knew you Americans would be crying for the religious commentary but hey what can be done.
>>
>>94959056
You just knew it huh? I guess you're just that enlightened eh?
>>
ITT: False-flaggers try to false-flag other false-flaggers and innocent retards get caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>94959142
As the USA are the place that invented the Megachurch, it's not exactly hard to see coming.
>>
>>94958987
I think he was just being a dick to Jessica, since she was listening to him talk to his hot gf.
>>
File: 1501694079758.png (548KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501694079758.png
548KB, 1024x576px
>>94955027
Doing the good and evil split wasn't the offensive cop out of the show. It was this:
>All morality is subjective
>Therefore as long as I suddenly convince myself that doing bad acts is actually good, my literal good side can do anything
>>
>>94958851
>wildly different

so different that they fought feudalistic wars and their religion is based off of who won certain feudalistic wars. the old testament is full of tribal warfare and empires killing people, christian europe is full of feudalism with different monarchs claiming they're god's favorite. islam is no different.

you're so naive
>>
>>94959142
I'm just used to /co/'s whining every time somebody says anything bad about religion. It's ming-boggling to see so many religious people in a place like this, but I guess that explains why atheists are so contrarian and annoying on the United States.
>>
>>94959247
Uh, that's not what happened. Rick realized that he sees his attachment to Morty as something toxic for him, so that meant it was Toxic Rick's weakness.
>>
>>94959247

>>All morality is subjective

They didn't actually say that, they said that the machine had no way to deciding what is objectively good and evil.
Saying that the objective standard isn't known or agreed upon isn't the same as saying there is no objective standard.

It also wasn't about good and evil, it wasn't about toxic personality traits.
>>
File: louiejournalist.jpg (24KB, 495x346px) Image search: [Google]
louiejournalist.jpg
24KB, 495x346px
>>94958719
>everyone i disagree with is a liberal
>>
>>94959257
But Islam is the only one that actually outlines how the religion should function as a government and thus its inherent conflict with any secular system unlike Judaism or Christianity which both can still function within secular societies.
>>
>>94958719
We're going to seize your memes of production, faggot.
>>
File: no rick no.jpg (240KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
no rick no.jpg
240KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>94959359
Alright! Rick and /co/ episode!
>>
File: jobcreators.jpg (38KB, 615x439px) Image search: [Google]
jobcreators.jpg
38KB, 615x439px
>>94959323
>islam is the only one that actually outlines how the religion should function as government and thus its inherent conflict with any secular system
>judaism and christianity function in secular societies

false. evangelicals are constantly trying to put praryer's in schools, the pledge of allegiance is a fascist prayer, bush jr said god told him to invade iraq, the "christian" U.S. puts "GOD" on their currency, and then ship millions worth of that currency over to zionist israel (zionism is literally a religion of racism) and if you criticize israel you're automatically accused of being anti-semitic even if you support palestinians when they are semitic peoples
>>
File: Why.gif (833KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Why.gif
833KB, 600x338px
>>94959373
>the pledge of allegiance is a fascist prayer
>>
>>94955027

I'm confused did Toxic Rick spent 17 years in that toxic barril.
>>
>>94955098
>Ask questions like this
>Get responses as negative and nihilistic as rick would say
These guys need rick to tell them how worthless the world is and it's okay to be just as worthless.
>>
>>94959402
>why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BfqDUPL1I
>>
File: laughing satan man.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing satan man.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>94959373
>evangelicals
Have no power since the late 90s.

>bush jr said god told him to invade iraq
That was 16 years ago.

>the "christian" U.S. puts "GOD" on their currency, and then ship millions worth of that currency over to zionist israel (zionism is literally a religion of racism) and if you criticize israel you're automatically accused of being anti-semitic even if you support palestinians when they are semitic peoples
I hate Judaism as much as the next /pol/lack but I'm starting to think you're an ANTIFAggot shill because even I know Israel is like the annoying Mexican who keeps the blacks from moving into the neighbourhood.

Y'all motherfuckers need Satan.
>>
>>94959434
that doesn't answer my question at all. you don't know what fascism means.
>>
>>94955027
I'll be honest. I wouldn't think so badly of this episode if Jackie Chan Adventures hadn't done it better
>>
>>94955971
Why do you assume everyone is contrarian?
And attacking Christianity at this point is just kinda stale, especially when there's far worse all over the place atm.
They don't even run anything anymore.
>>
>>94955027
I thought it was an original spin on a pretty classic trope. The way I understood it, the 'toxic' halves of Rick and Morty weren't bad or evil, they just inherently cause and feed off of conflict- like a parasite. For example, Toxic Rick loves his grandson while Detoxed Rick could care less about any Morty in the multiverse. Toxic Morty only hates himself and Detoxed Morty only loves himself- which are both equally annoying. Neither is completely good and or evil and that's what makes the dynamic different. I genuinely thought this episode was as clever as it was dumb. Fuck the contrarians, I will continue to enjoy the show.
>>
>>94959247
This. /thread
>>
>>94959725
The overarching message is that morality is subjective
>>
>>94959510
>as much as the next /pol/lack
take your shit back to your board than asshole.
>>
>>94959813
Get off my board.
>>
>>94959574
>>94959574
the merging of state and corporate power. the united states is controlled by capitalists. the video does answer your question, as they pledge allegiance to banks and corporations

>>94959510
>evangelicals have no power since the late 90s
oh is that why transgenders were banned from the military? is that why corporations can discriminate based on sex concerning healthcare which includes birth control?

>that was 16 years ago
yeah, and there's still shit going down in Iraq. not an argument

>you're an antifa shill
not an argument
>>
>>94955098
>creativity
Is there any way to even be original anymore?
>>
>it's yet another "let's lazily analyze these characters without actually saying anything" episode

No thanks
>>
>>94959785
It wasn't even about morality. Stop this meme.
>>
>>94955027
>>94960231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yi4-NZZQ3c
>>
>>94958420
He did; first episode of Season 2.
When the last two Ricks are pulled back together and returned to regular time, Rick gets up from a kneeling position that one of them was praying in, which implies that that's what all the other Ricks were doing except the one who had to jump and fix the time collar.
>>
>>94958626
FORESTSMOG
>>
>>94960324
He also did in the Pickle Rick episode, sort of.
>>
File: TinyAlt.jpg (36KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
TinyAlt.jpg
36KB, 600x336px
>>94955027
Except it's not over-used. It turned out that while yes, their "evil selves" were extracted. It was scientifically impossible to measure true evil, and instead only their own perceptions thereof.

Which Morty interpreted as his weakness and insecurities.
Which Rick interpreted as well... his self loathing, his frustration, and love for his family. Basically emotions.

The fact is the "evil versions" were more human than the façade "good versions" because deep down it is our negative traits that help us better not just ourselves but those around us. There's plenty of reasons to be insecure, angry, and erratic. If you're not, you're probably hiding something or just on a whole lotta drugs.
>>
Didn't catch the episode?
https://youtu.be/qpklG3vmD2Y
>>
>>94960416
They have auto content filters on youtube anon, it's already blocked. If you're going to upload it, upload it to porntube or mega or something.
>>
>>94955027
originality is the greatest sham in the fictional writing. Writers should aim to be unique, not original. Uniqueness implies you take existing things and arrange them in a brand new pattern never before seen, like creating a new cooking recipe or discovering a new mathematical equation. Originality implies you poofed everything out of thin air with no foundation or prior inspiration.
>>
File: 1497282635479.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497282635479.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>Ctrl + F: contrarian
>7 results

I thought as much. I expected more.
>>
>>94959932
Exactly this. They took a vague and nebulous concept and then used their characters as puppets to reveal their traits.

What kind of machine could determine what parts a person does and doesn't like about themselves? The positive and negative aspects of my personality as so deeply intertwined that I can't tell what parts I like and dislike. Is the show suggesting that rick and Morty are deeply introspective? Is it suggesting that we need to have shitty and destructive aspects of our personalities to define us? The overarching message of season 3 seems to be that the parts of ourselves that we dislike are fundamental aspects of our personality rather than issues we should strive to fix, but instead of portraying this perception as self-defeating, it smugly reaffirms it by punishing its characters for trying to change.

If they don't want their characters to change, they should just keep going on wacky adventures instead of trying to pull this "2deep4u" garbage
>>
File: 1500998424271.png (37KB, 841x318px) Image search: [Google]
1500998424271.png
37KB, 841x318px
>>94960538
>If they don't want their characters to change, they should just keep going on wacky adventures instead of trying to pull this "2deep4u" garbage
They've been doing it for 3 seasons and their fans lap it up without question, why would they change it now ?
>>
>>94955971
I don't really give a shit what topics are and aren't included, but I, and reasonably most, watch the show to laugh. Getting told the same joke over and over loses its charm after a while and the whole formula becomes incredibly predictable. There's a reason why this show has become a meme of anti-religious sentiment, because it makes the same breed of jokes again and again with the same message and punchline every time, while at its heart it's a comedy. When the show loses its humor, its appeal is gone and its arguments fall much more flat and watching the show feels more like forcing yourself to listen to a stranger off the street complain about a problem for 20 minutes. Whether the stranger is right or wrong, you don't really give a shit and would rather not waste your time.

That's probably why so many people complain about Season 3 being bad, the dissatisfaction with religious jokes, etc. It's just not funny anymore.
>>
>>94955952
>Council Of Ricks
>Memory implanting parasites
>the hive minded alien ambushers turn out to be Rick's old flame
>Rick And Morty's deus ex machina moment in Rick Potion #9 turns out to have profound effects on the characters and plot
>the entire uncertainty episode
Jesus, anon, what more do you want? I guess this is the part where you go one by one through my list pointing out how totally contrived and unoriginal it all is, but go ahead and apply that same scrutiny to any other show. See what show stands up to the kind of pressure that shitposters put on Rick And Morty.

Here are a list of shows that are less original than Rick And Morty:
>Family Guy
>Moral Orel
>South Park
>Hellbenders
>Futurama
>That horse show you all love so much
>Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil
>NOT Spongebob (s. 1-3)
>>
>>94959867
Yes, that's exactly what the fuck i just said anon.
Thank you for your captions.
no please kindly fuck off back to your own shithole.
>>
>>94960390
if you're going to be a cancerous namefag at least learn to tripcode faggot
>>
>>94956767
>>
>>94955429
Replying to him at all validates him though.
>>
>>94955027
What I want to know is why people are getting so triggered over Rick's 'There is no God' ranting, it's been a hallmark of his character since season 1.

Is there a resurgence of faith? Is that why 'DEUS VULT' is becoming a meme?
>>
>>94961768
Right wing normies poured into 4chan when the fappening happened and now they're triggered as fuck
>>
>>94957497
MEAT!!
>>
>>94961706
not the same anon
>>
>>94958510
>murder jews
That's always justified.
>>
>>94957019
Wow, you're really up your own ass
>>
>>94961022
But this is my shithole. I don't go to /pol/ and I've been here since /co/ was started. Fuck off.
>>
>>94962181
>I don't go to /pol/
Then that anon is saying you can stay. /pol/yps must get the fuck out.
>>
>>94962367
That includes /co/mblr as well. Both sides shit up discussion but only one side shits up the subject matter.
>>
>>94962367
Nobody started on /pol/ and came to /co/, faggotbreath
Everyone on /pol/ either came from another board or is a paid shill.
>>
>>94962573
>Nobody started on /pol/ and came to /co/, faggotbreath

Who said anything about that? /pol/yps must get the fuck out. Why would it matter if your internet induced autism got diagnosed after coming to /co/, we don't need limp wristed nazi larpers shitting up the board.
>>
>>94959725
what you say is true,but the big problem i had with this episode is that it felt irrelevant and it wasnt funny at all. I didnt laugh once, and even tough the characterization was good,i didnt appreciate due to the fact that i was bored out of my mind.
>>
>>94962573
/pol/ is the new entry board, it has surpassed /b/
>>
File: 1357160394059.jpg (5KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
1357160394059.jpg
5KB, 240x249px
>>94955027
>mfw no one ever does anything cool with the jungian shadow trope
>>
Where the fuck was the subtlety in this episode? I'm not gonna lie and say R&M hides their message of the episode very deep but Christ this episode just grabs you by the shoulders and screams this weeks lesson into your face.
Speaking of which why is every character shouting like it's a new shitty South Park episode
>>
>>94962793
What would be interesting for you?
>>
>>94955098
Not a fan of rick and morty but just came in to tell you you're stupid and nitpicking. Everything you like borrows form something else, consciously or unconsciously. No one's going drop everything to suck your dick for decoding an episode's tvtropes page.
>>
>>94960801
Your not funny anymore anon, its time to quit 4chan and go out side
>>
File: 1423695590111.jpg (26KB, 428x429px) Image search: [Google]
1423695590111.jpg
26KB, 428x429px
>>94962812
the shadow as an unconscious non-entity, acting as a force of indeterminate volition
the "hero," rather than accepting phenomenons associated with a subjective negativity, must instead be assimilated by the shadow, accepting that their sense of self is actually the shadow of a shadow
>>
>>94962981
But then.. Who was Self?
>>
>>94962981
You mean like Samurai Jack?
>>
>>94955027

>toxic Rick was the evil rick

ok

The only reason Happy Rick wanted to merge with toxic Rick in the end was he realized he was lesser without his perceived faults. Happy Rick could have easily murdered Toxic Rick in the end and just turned off the machine.
>>
>>94955266
>it's a cartoon so it doesn't have to be good or original!
>you shouldn't care about cartoons on the fucking cartoon board
>>
>>94962824
Expert rebuttal.

On the off chance you're serious, slow down there cowboy. If a stand up comedian doesn't get the crowd to laugh, it's not the audience that gets boo'd out of the building. Something that was good before can lose its touch. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>94959894
>oh is that why transgenders were banned from the military?
cant see whats wrong
>>
>>94955971
No one is pretending to be offended. They're annoyed because it's the same joke used over and over, without any interesting introspection.
>>
>>94960806
Three of those things you listed are actually creative (Council, Memory Parasite, Uncertainty) and the others are just plot points, not creative "ideas".

So you basically listed three creative episodes out of a list of 25+. You're just whining for the sake of it.
>>
>>94963019
no cause thats still a good vs evil trope. the only difference between samurai jack's version and rick and morty's version is how its resolved. jack meditates to calm down after recognizing his evil tulpa was just his own concentrated assmad. rick has to accept that the parts about himself he doesn't like are still part of what makes him who he is.
but the shadow does not necessarily reflect the axis of the individual. there are levels to the shadow which relate to the collective unconscious.
>wikipedia copypasta:
"Everyone carries a shadow," Jung wrote, "and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is." some maintain that 'The shadow contains, besides the personal shadow, the shadow of society

Jung also made the suggestion of there being more than one layer making up the shadow. The top layers contain the meaningful flow and manifestations of direct personal experiences. These are made unconscious in the individual by such things as the change of attention from one thing to another, simple forgetfulness, or a repression. Underneath these idiosyncratic layers, however, are the archetypes which form the psychic contents of all human experiences. Jung described this deeper layer as "a psychic activity which goes on independently of the conscious mind and is not dependent even on the upper layers of the unconscious—untouched, and perhaps untouchable—by personal experience" (Campbell, 1971). This bottom layer of the shadow is also what Jung referred to as the collective unconscious.
>>
>>94955603
>The "quarantine" trope
Also a spin on flashback/clipshow episodes. The same spin Harmon used at least twice in Community.
>>
>>94963521
>cant see whats wrong
Hold on a second, not that anon but you trumptards spent months trying to convince everyone Trump was pro-LGBT, and then when he does something blatantly anti-LGBT you go, "What's the problem?", fuck you.
>>
>>94963779
Why is that anti-LGBT? A mental disorder is a mental disorder.

We also don't allow people who have: Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, etc.

Sometimes you get dropped in the field with nothing but the clothes on your back and enough food and water for a few days. No time to pack medication and shit.
>>
>>94963820
Transsexuals have consistently proven to be competent in the military. They don't kick people out for having anything that ever got mentioned in the DSM, they only do it for actual burdens, which transsexuals are not. And before you talk about transitioning, there are ALREADY procedures for that, they ALREADY don't accept you if you're just starting to take the medication. If you ever argued that Trump was pro-LGBT then your post just now makes you a backstabbing piece of shit.
>>
>>94963010
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L81tz5WePBc
>>
>its a "im too autistic and contrarian to enjoy a comedy show on adult swim" episode
Every fucking week.
>>
>>94955027
I don't really get why making bait threads about R&M became 4chan's favorite meme.
>>
>>94963958
c________n
>>
File: 1499927114258.png (536KB, 1280x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499927114258.png
536KB, 1280x1800px
>>94955027
I'm done. I'm not watching the next insipid episode of Rick and Morty.

The first episode of this season had good ideas and some energy to it.

But, the rest of the season has been an awful, tired episodes that feel like the creators were obligated to make for their girlfriends.

I'm out.
>>
>>94963956
>enjoy a comedy show on adult swim
>comedy show
Where the fuck were the punchlines during the detox episode?!

Spoiler: There weren't any fucking punchlines!
>>
File: love.png (947KB, 1120x587px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
947KB, 1120x587px
This is the second time.
What will happen after the third girl who lusts for Morty gets stuck in a machine?
>>
>>94955230

Good morty was succesful and liked though. How was it ammoral?

I mean he was no worse than anyone else on wall street and thats just how the world works
>>
>>94964152
At least she got out.

I'm more depressed about the fact that this show introduced 2 /ss/ characters in the same episode, but they'll get no art.
>>
Can we all agree that this is the best episode of season 3 so far?
>>
The entire concept of Rick and Morty is cliche and unoriginal. It is Back to the Future if Doc Brown was realistic instead of a scatterbrain. The fundamental core of the show is stealing ideas and re purposing them. They literally call body horror monsters Cronenberg's for fucks sake.

But the subversion is what makes the show funny. They're not evil twins, they're the character's flaws. Rick's id and Morty's insecurity.
>>
So morty without his toxic traits (Anxiety, self loathing, doubt) isnt interested in Jessica?

I feel like thats a point that most people havent focused on. He doesnt care that sparks arent flying between them on their date and moves on really easily despite being in love with her constantly before and after this
>>
>>94964355
Jessica is a shallow small time girl that he's only interested in because he doesn't know anyone outside his tiny circle.
>>
>>94964235
I thought it was the best ep of the series. Toxic Rick and detox Rick are pretty redeemable characters separated, but together they make one really horrible character.
>>
>>94964355
really made me fill my synapses
>>
>>94964301
The purge episode Rick wouldn't stop talking about the movie.
>>
So why did Detox Rick wanna merge so bad? Why didnt he just kill both the toxic versions if he didnt have any sort of attachment to anyone and was just a nice guy?

He said he felt responsible? Is that it?
>>
>>94964483
The biggest threat to Rick is another Rick. The Council of Rick's was dealt with, there couldn't be a Rick that was distilled hatred running around.
>>
File: 41677939c644886fd51c24327a0265dd.png (364KB, 1018x767px) Image search: [Google]
41677939c644886fd51c24327a0265dd.png
364KB, 1018x767px
GOAT bad and good episode right here
>>
>>94964483
he was too good for his own good.
a toxic rick was a threat and he sacrificed himself to neutralize it but not out of emotions just logic
>>
>>94964355
>isnt interested in Jessica?
He was, he just got over her quickly. He got rid of his obsessions as well.
>>
>>94955162
Which isn't true, and is just used as an excuse to use tropes and memes
>>
>>94955098
You're sounding like the retard who complained about the Anatomy Park episode being a copy of Fantastic Voyage.

The creativity comes from how tropes are played with. This episode had the twist that it's the evil one is the one who actually cares about Morty. Confirming that Rick cares about Morty, but with the irony that Rick actually sees this as a negative trait.
>>
>>94964636
Give me some exmaples of things genuinely new and I'll explain how they aren't.
>>
>>94955266
"What's Opera Doc?" reframes a lot of classical shit in a way that was totally fresh for its time. That's what made it hilarious.
In other words, you're full of shit and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no right to call anyone a child when you make posts this stupid without a hint of irony.
Fuck off back to ebaumsworld or wherever the fuck
>>
still no mega?
>>
>>94962714
I entered via /tg/
>>
>>94956263
>Are people waifuing Tricia more or less now that we know she's into getting pissed on?

Isn't Tricia also the one that was talking about bukkake at a party in... season one? Shit, now I want to go back and see if she talks about any other fetishes she's into.
>>
>>94965522
nah that was Tammy
>>
>>94964099
>Comedy means punchlines
>>
File: 1479435398290.png (55KB, 245x212px) Image search: [Google]
1479435398290.png
55KB, 245x212px
>>94955098
>caring about creativity
>while posting on a comics and cartoons board
>>
>>94955685
I thought he left the phone on because he was sick of his life. Hence why he just said whatever when Rick was going to shoot him.
>>
>>94955685
The lesson here is that Morty was detoxed that way because he's not fully aware of what his flaws are or what good and bad are, morally.

Rick has a fully working moral compass and acts the way he does on purpose at all times, fully in control and aware of his actions and their possible effects.
>>
File: plankton.png (80KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
plankton.png
80KB, 306x306px
>>94955971
South Park is an equal opportunity offender unlike Family Guy and Rick and Morty were you can clearly see the creator soap boxing their own views onto the final product yet despite that it always offer arguments on both sides with the conclusion that "religion isn't bad or stupid just the select few people who advocate it for their own profit are" and also have episodes lampooning atheists and agnostics even the Mormon episode which systematically deconstructs their entire religion ends with them shitting on atheists. Really the only "religion" SP has advocated against with no defense for it or the people who follow it is Scientology which is actually a sham. Family Guy and Rick and Morty do it so often that it becomes tired and stale with no actual arguments other than just to be edgy and piss off people who don't regularly watch their show to begin with hence why its become a meme to see Rick go on a rant over how there is no God because at this point he's just a representation of the fedora tippers on Reddit who takes what he says seriously (even though he's been outed as a hypocrite on several occasions) and why NOBODY takes anything Family Guy says or does seriously.
>>94956027
>>94956047
>>94958492
>Athetistfags say this when they have the thinnest skin on the internet and actually cry when you associate them with fedora tippers constantly
Kek
>>
>>94955027
did anyone notice the message of:

TOXIC SHIT IS APART OF US, YOU NEED TO EMBRACE TOXIC ATTITUDES, YOU PUSSIES!
>>
>>94966802
Not exactly a special message. It's pretty common, your bad and your good make you.
>>
>>94966735
Rick's moral compass is fucked too, he thought caring about his grandson is a flaw.
>>
>>94966855
yeah, but stupid fucks like SJW need to get that message and R&M was a good way to do it
>>
One of the worst threads I skimmed through in a while, good job guys.
>>
>>94955755
it was literally the toxic version of the priest that didn't belive, not the secret or the truthful version
it rather showed that a toxic version of not beliving is hedonism
i know this is bait but come on
>>
I've noticed that Rick being critical of cliche bullshit, but falling into cliche's himself has been something of a running theme this season.

This was particularly obvious when he spent roughly a minute gloating to a rat, about how that rat wasn't special or significant in anyway to him.
>>
>>94958571
Yeah, I thought the overall episode was fine, but I don't see why they needed to make Morty toxic again when he found a happy life.

I guess because Rick wants to take him on more suicidal adventures, but still..
>>
>>94955027
Name four other examples in popular culture? Seriously. It's kind of a specific premise.
>>
>>94957720
All the shit coming out of the Middle East right now is directly the result of Western interventions in the region. Hell, Iran was on the road to becoming a secular democracy before Britain intervened. ISIS evolved out of Al Qaeda's Iraqi branch, which did not exist before the US invasion. You bitch about vans of peace and refugees, but they're directly the result of Western policies, and the majority of those policies were enacted by conservatives. You are getting what you deserve.
>>
>>94966772
Rick and Morty has criticized religion exactly once. They portray Rick as an asshole psychopath hypocrite and the alternate world where everyone was an atheist showed them literally eating each other. The show is far more critical of atheists than anyone else.
>>
>>94968381
I feel like R&M trails the line of agnosticism pretty well. It's autistic fags like the ones in this thread who pay attention only to the atheist jokes.
>>
>>94968251
jimmy neutron
TTGO
phineas and ferb
american dad
>>
R&M has always taken tired concepts and given them a small dose of something new. Roiland said he always wanted to do a time travel episode but he felt nothing new could be done with it, which is why there's a box of "time travel stuff" on Rick's shelf, unused.

This episode was a tired sci-fi concept, with the twist that "toxic" isn't a definitive term. The creativity wasn't in the plot, it was in the comparison of Morty and Rick. We also don't usually get to see what characters do after the split for very long, that was new too.

This is all pretty par for the course and should be a shock to anyone. It was pretty good.
>>
>>94968558
What happened in American Dad? Was it a good episode?
>>
Loved the episode.
>>
>>94968558

Name the episode of each one.
>>
>>94969240
Same, senpai.
>>
>>94968855
I assume they're referring to the episode where Stan's "good side" comes out whenever he's sleeping and makes him do nice things because he's repressing his nicer urges while he's awake. It ends with him putting his good side into a situation where he has to murder someone to protect everyone he cares about.
>>
>>94968381
>Rick and Morty has criticized religion exactly once.
>The subplot in Get Schwifty
>The Good Morty

> The show is far more critical of atheists than anyone else.
Not really
>>
I guess Rick really loves summer, both sane and toxic Rick apologized with her.
>>
>>94969425
Lmao. Look at this faggot trying to equate Get Schwifty to a real religion. You wanna know the difference, buddy? The humans weren't worshipping invisible gods.

You trying to tell me you wouldn't fall into superstitious behavior to appease a massive, physical, supernatural being that actually shows itself who fucks up the weather/atmosphere and can move the planet through spacetime in an instant?

You must not think much of G-d.
>>
File: 5U6EBa7.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
5U6EBa7.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>94969523
>>
>>94969240
I liked the beginning most of all when Rick and Morty were close to breaking.
>>
>>94969613
>not knowing why someone writes G-d
Don't you have school in the morning, kiddo?
>>
>>94956887
>fag on 4chan projects violently
In other news water is wet
>>
>>94964636
you're actually completely wrong
>>
>>94957859
Spawn reference or little Nicky? Im drawing a blank
>>
>>94969636
I chuckled that they made it through the big royal award ceremony before finally breaking down.
>>
Wasn't this episide a bit of a formula break for the show?
Or is it still just as bad as /co/ says it is?
>>
>>94969857
Yes and no simultaneously.
>>
>>94955027
>Goddamn how many fucking times has this been done?

A lot but it's done really well here.
>>
>>94955027
This episode was super funny and full of surprises. Fun police go home
>>
>>94968381
Pushing it a bit but you have a point. In a rickle in time Rick begs god for another chance when close to death with a bit of hope in his face, and the best part about this episode was the machine relying on ones own judgement to filter out "toxins".
>Rick views his own god complex as toxin
>"atheist" priest views his own doubts and homosexual urges as toxins
>Rick is such a sunbaked asshole that he views his own attachment as toxic
I fucking loved this episode
>>
I thought this episode was a 5/10 at best. I didn't really get much to laugh at in this one.
>>
>>94958569
How exactly is this overused? Every cartoon gets 1 and they don't all happen at once
>>
>>94969425
The head worship thing was the exactly once. The Good Morty was a two second sight gag. Meanwhile atheists are consistently portrayed as murderous, hedonistic assholes
>>
>>94969932
>Pushing it a bit but you have a point.
Just admit it: Rick and Morty is a Christian show.
>>
>>94955838
Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde? Please be a bit more cultured anon.
>>
>>94956211
You totally can, you retard
>>
>>94960806
>>South Park
>>Futurama
>Less original than Rick and Morty
I bet that you have never seen more than 5 episodes of those.
>>
>>94960806
>>Council Of Ricks
>>Memory implanting parasites
I bet my ass that i have seen those in some shitty animes that i don't remember.
>>
>>94958391
I actually really like healthy Rick from a character development stand point, like he was the end point of what regular rick has to be in order to be truly happy. Too bad toxin Rick had to ruin everything and force them to merge instead of getting his toxic brains splattered.
>>
>>94970225
>How exactly is this overused?
>Every cartoon gets 1
anon...
>>
>>94963865
>Proven to be competent
Oh man, can't wait for some tranny to do their morning Gaping Wound stretch to ensure the wound never closes. Oh man, can't wait for this hormonally I'm balanced person to be in a stressful situation. Oh man, can't wait to have (((women))) soldiers breaking every female record. Oh man, can't wait for the high rate of suicide to be increased even more due to trauma. Oh man, can't wait for Dr. Money to jerk off in Hell for his lies about gender. Oh man, can't wait for nobody on the left to realize that Gender doesn't fucking exist and only Sex does. Oh man, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>94962793
the last season of clone wars with yoda i thought
>>
>>94963820
>>94963820
bigotry is a mental disorder. you're degenerate

>no time to pack medication and shit

no shit. and yet the military still spent milliions more on viagra than sex change bullshit. guess you're just talking out your HPV ass, huh.
>>
>>94971353
>high rate of suicide

lol people like you make other people want to kill themselves. that's why. you pathetic fuck
>>
Writing is really hard.
>>
File: traffic.jpg (70KB, 490x309px) Image search: [Google]
traffic.jpg
70KB, 490x309px
>>94958079
oh no. some thugs in uniform that regularly, LITERALLY get away with murder and rape on the daily got killed

keep bargaining, shitstain
>>
Probably the least funny episode yet. I honestly can't think of a joke that landed the whole episode.
>>
>>94963766
I almost forgot it was him behind both of these. Fuck.
>>
>>94971529
i couldn't think of one either, but i skimmed though and found the common denominator joke in math class. but it was more of a forced thing that the show was emphasizing for story progression. it still counts but it's not strong
>>
I actually think this was the best ep of the whole series.
>>
>>94955027
>using well used ideas is bad.
The only bad stock plot is girls vs boys.
>>
>>94955265
Is purge really cliche?
I mean it's not original but I don't think I have ever seen it outside those terrible movies.
>>
If it was their own definition of toxicity, wouldn't the toxic Rick be the nice one?
>>
>>94955570
>And everyone keeps saying that non-toxic Rick doesn't give a shit about Morty.

He didn't. Remember the slap? Detox Rick slapped detox Morty and felt nothing. He then shot toxic Morty several times.
>>
>>94971836
Huh, never thought of it that way.
>>
>>94955242

>rick fucks a planet
>not Rick being the crush of a girl who could do better but doesn't because of vices

Pretty standard fair and execution. The creativity was more the sub-plots than the main one.

>family remembers people they never met

Pretty sure that's a Twilight Zone episode mixed with zany characters.

>flying singing fart

You mean sidekick frees an evil monster who would genocide a universe based on racial differences because it looks pretty and safe which backfires immensely? Totally original.

>alternate dimensions of TV shows

Only ORIGINAL thing they did but then again, I'm pretty sure that it is more a parody of those gags where you have someone go to alternate timelines and have Hitler promoting toothpaste as if he was Vincent Price.

Nothing they do is ORIGINAL as much as it's creatively entertaining with simple jokes. Season 2 was already bankrupt tho. It's almost as if it took them 3-4 years to brainstorm a few episodes and then had to spend last season doing reference episodes to try and get stories for this season.
>>
>>94971791
That, is a very good point.
>>
>>94955027
It doesn't matter that the plot is the same, what matters is that different characters and personnalities are doing it now.
>>
ever notice whenever when rick and morty goes on an "anti-religion" rant they ALWAYS attack only Christians and never any other religions? Weird huh? I wonder why they don't want to roast any other major religions like say... ohhh Islam? I wonder...
>>
>>94966772
>the people who follow it is Scientology which is actually a sham
Every religion is a sham dude, I don't see how scientology is that different than anything else
>>
>>94971791
Because deep down Rick wants to be a nice, stable guy. The problem is that his ego, aggression and need to prove how much smarter he is than everyone else often prevent him from doing so.
>>
>>94971791
rick is smart enough to know decorum is a good trait.

>>94971772
plenty of "no rules, go wild" out there. any apocolypse requires it. some dystopian shit. and there's "legal killer licenses".
there's even a small peice of land irl iirc that has no laws technically full of hippies. plus any "stuck on an island" shit
>>
>>94969457
pretty sure one said sorry and one said shut up, just at the same time
>>
>>94955027
>a machine splits the main character into a good and evil version, the evil version goes on a rampage and the only solution is to merge him back with the HILARIOUSLY nice good one
Man that Ren and Stimpy episode was good.
>>
>>94973589
christianity is the most popular religion, and most people are familiar with the intricacies of it
>why do they insult this popular thing everyone knows about
>>
File: XDDDDDDD.jpg (117KB, 768x822px) Image search: [Google]
XDDDDDDD.jpg
117KB, 768x822px
>>94958719
but anon isn't this hilarious
>>
File: 1461441136995.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1461441136995.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>94973861
fuck webcomics
>>
>>94955242
>>episode where they help a FLYING SINGING FART
The concept of helping a fugitive already exists but the rest match up.
>>
>>94955603
>The reconnect with ex trope.
I..I don't think that's what he meant
>>
>>94955353
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>94973861
It's more accurate than funny.
It's like making a comic saying, "The sky is blue".
>>
File: c3k.png (137KB, 439x338px) Image search: [Google]
c3k.png
137KB, 439x338px
>>94955242
>episode where they help a FLYING SINGING FART
http://chowder.wikia.com/wiki/Kimchi
bruh im so high wtf
>>
>>94973589
>S1E2
>Allah ackbar I'm gonna 9/11 this bitch
>>
Can we meme Stacy into becoming a main character?
>>
>>94958273
I'm going to say the Inuit tribes just because I want you to waste your day doing pointless research.
>>
They've said it once, and it'll be expressed again, but a lot of the inspiration for the over-arching A plot is from alternative or cult pop, typically from other Sci-Fi franchises and films. It's never been about the show being wholly original, but how it either subverts or explores the dark side of the character's own nature.

I'd say that the B-plots for most of the episodes are fantastically done in R&M and often are the gems that not only maintain the comedic tempo but also say the most about the characters.

With the last episode, I guess it was A plot Rick and B plot Morty, but with Healthy Morty it just seemed like a great dream without any of the gravitas of consequence, and without tragedy there wasn't a lot of humor.
>>
>>94964656
So, basically, what you are saying, is they took something that existed, and changed it around and presented it as something new? Sounds like other anon made an apt comparison, just one borrows from opera and the other from scifi.
>>
>>94958382
So nothing much has changed for you?
>>
>>94975370
Doesn't. Fucking. Count.
>>
File: 1499656646236.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499656646236.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>94973861
This comic perfectly represents why I fucking hate the politics wars that are invading everything good.
It all started with jokes being made about political figures, which was fine because they were still jokes. Now, the entire concept of comedy in the "joke" has become an afterthought, the political statement comes first. People don't even try to disguise it anymore. Satire is dying, people are just using their creative works to present their own boring, completely unaltered political opinions.
Comedy is fucking dying, people.
>>
>>94973589
>Christians are still this salty
>>
>>94955027
This really feels like an American Dad episode re-purposed for a Rick and Morty episode.

Seriously replace Rick with Roger and Morty with Steve and add some homoerotic tension and boom an American dad episode
>>
>>94973861
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/manic-pixie-nightmare-girls.11877/
>>
>>94964168
>how was he amoral when he was only as amoral as the amoral people surrounding him?
>>
>>94955471

Microverse is the same old trope of creating simulations that create their own simulations and then realize they are a simulation.

13th Floor did it in the 90s and the idea wasn't even new then.
>>
>>94976908
>homoerotic tension
He's just besties with his boss, no homo
>>
File: confused dog.png (65KB, 381x446px) Image search: [Google]
confused dog.png
65KB, 381x446px
>>94973861
>Making an entire comic about how not mad you are
>>
>>94955642
CLONES
>>
>>94971353
>"Women" between triple parenthesis
Really show that this meme only mean "things i dont like
btw (((cauliflower))) are disgusting vegetables
>>
>>94973589
>attacking a minor religion in America
the vast majority of Americans are Christians, thats why they attack them
>>
>>94978057
>Making entire thread about it
>Making a whole wiki about how not mad you are about something and call it Encyclopedia Dramatica
You dont have the high ground about it,channers
>>
>>94955027
still better than anything that mikko faggot could write
>>
>>94978881
>Implying I made the thread
>Or ever contributed to ED
Even if I did, my point would still stand.

2/10 bait though, because I can't tell if you're serious or not.
>>
>>94978850
You already knew that.
>>
>>94973589
Christians are cucks. Muzzies are human bombs.
>>
>>94955181
>small deadline
>Two years
>>
>>94973589
Its almost like christians don't care where as every other religion either will scream discrimination and get you sued/jailed or start suicide bombing you
>>
>>94969697
Spawn. It's from the movie when Spawn comes back to life and there's some kids doing a ritual.
>>
>>94955027

Except it wasn't a straight objective good and evil split, as the episode stated. It was his own self-perceived toxicity he'd expunged, including his irrational attachment (re: affection and concern) for Morty. Healthy Rick had no problem inflicting terrific pain on Toxic Morty in order to manipulate Toxic Rick.

This was, no joke, one of the most clever episodes of Rick and Morty and my front runner for favorite episode ever. The show runs on subversion of tropes and it delivered wonderfully with this one.
>>
>>94980149
I thought it was clever having the toxic Rick being the one who actually cared about Morty deep down, justifying a need to have the two merge in the end.

But I'm not sure why healthy Rick even bothered to try and help toxic Rick in the first place if he thought that emotional attachment or trying to save the world were unhealthy emotional weaknesses.
>>
>>94957942
All white people are Christian. Just like all Arabs are Muslim. How's it feel to be racist?
>>
>>94960340
LAPLANDERSDOG
>>
>>94955027
Redpill a human with no toxins is basically a constantly happy sociopath.

Toxic Rick was almost a full psycho until that concern for Morty showing Rick wishs he could remove his familial love.
>>
>>94980054
this
>>
>>94957019
One less baby to see whine about how they didn't like the show. Good riddance.
>>
>>94955027
But that's wrong. It isn't Good and Evil it's "healthy" and "toxic" where "toxic" is the traits that the individual thinks holds them back from being the best version of themselves they can be.

It's almost like you haven't actually watched the episode and you just want to start a shit fit because R&M is popular now.
>>
>>94964168

I don't think you know what amoral means.

One can be an amoral sociopath and be successful and liked. Being an amoral sociopath doesn't mean you make immoral decisions or can't understand what traits make people likable.
>>
>>94959238
But that doesn't fit with the previous scenes where he's accepting that he and Jessica just aren't compatible in the long run. Someone who can openly admit that to the other person, much less themselves, isn't the type of person to be petty like that.
>>
>>94955570
>Just because Rick called him American psycho doesn't mean he was crazy.

No one is saying he's crazy. A sociopath isn't necessarily a crazy ax murderer.
>>
>>94955220
reread what he posted. He isn't saying that none of the episode concepts were original.
>>
>>94958507
my interpretation of your post goes as follows:
>muh gore
lol no
nuh-uh
no way
no
nuh-uh

next time you want to make a shitty pointless post, stop yourself before you hit the submit button.
>>
>>94976862
>it all started with jokes

no. it started with fascists and monarchists murdering leftists in the streets and still continues to this day. when little right wing bigots get upset it's because they're autists, then, as goebbels trained them to do, they accuse others of being autistic. "Accuse the enemy of which you are guilty"
>>
This was my favorite episode of this season so far. Am I a pleb?
>>
>>94955304
Detox Morty just wasn't uncertain or fearful. He LIKED himself, respected others, tried to make other peoples' lives better, and didn't fuck anyone over to get where he was. That is NOT a sociopath.
>>
>cartoon is all about subverting tropes
>/co/ likes it at first but starts picking it apart for various things
>cartoon has episode where it subverts and jabs at itself while also using a trope mostly played straight
>/co/ bitches about it
heh
>>
>>94981664
No it was fucking great. No movie references, no divorce drama, just a Rick and Morty adventure.
>>
>>94981811
>No movie reference
90% of Rick & Morty IS referencing sci-fi movie tropes.
>>
>>94958382
That was white people. Don't try to act like every one was doing that shit. People in other countries noted how filthy and disease-riddled white people were when they visited.
>>
>>94956040
P2 Persona
>>
>>94966772
>everyone is offended by something besides me
>>
The best episode of Rick and Morty would be if Rick replaces the rock that Muslims worship with a block of shit and they all kept worshipping it, but the cuck SJWs who make the show and their SJW writers will never make that episode
>>
File: The_Inquisition.jpg (248KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
The_Inquisition.jpg
248KB, 1200x851px
>>94980054
>>94980461
>Confirmed for christfag retards
>>
>>94980054
>>94980461
>>94973589

we all know damn well that evangelicals would burn atheists, socialists and women at the stake if they thought they could get away with it. that's why they vote republican so they can start wars and get their bloodlust on.
>>
>>94984361

It's sad to me how many people are rising to your low grade bait.
Thread posts: 448
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.