[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all any of you fleshy homunculi do these days eh? Pop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ferdinand.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ferdinand.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
It's all any of you fleshy homunculi do these days eh? Pop onto this bloody board and make your bloody shitposts

Not to have tea or play an honest game of badminton no no no we're all above that

We're all too busy for BADMINTON
>>
File: badminton.jpg (156KB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
badminton.jpg
156KB, 1400x1080px
who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
>>
>>94953392
To me, this just proves that SCP works best as a horror comedy. This bit especially was both funny and scary.

I wonder which one this channel will do next. I know it's part of the Heritage Collection, but I'd love to see on on SCP-354. It's one of my favorites, but so far there seems to be a focus on the not as well known stuff, which is fine, but still.
>>
>>94953449
Everyone involved in its containment, as well as the creature itself.
>>
>>94953449
The slug that transforms into your sexual desires
>>
>>94953527
>Wait, it transforms?
Chuckld
>>
Well scratch that, I'm stupid. SCP-354 is NOT in the Heritage Collection. ... I am simultaneously disappointed and hopeful.

Maybe I was thinking of SCP-93, which is one of my favorites also, but is on the list. Whatever.
>>
>>94953533
Is there some implication I'm missing?
>>
>>94953533
what did she mean by this
>>
>>94953557
I the second episode MC mentions there's a slug that transforms into what you perceive as a romantic interest. The psychiatrist didn't realize it transforms, implying that the slug itself was her sexual desire.
>>
I wonder if our immortal man saw 96's face if the creature would continue to Chase and kill him after he respawns. Or would he Chase and kill him forever
>>
>>94953588
There's a good premise for an episode. I really hope this keeps going, it's funny as hell.
>>
Think this series will ever touch on GOIs?
>>
I have to wonder if the Cannibal would have killed people if they actually did partake of tea or badminton first. I want to say he probably would but no one even tried!
>>
>>94953777
The SPC he's based on seemingly chomps the head of his guests with no previous incitation whatsoever and does so at random regardless of the point of conversation they might be engaged on. So my guess would be that even if you managed to become his friend, sooner or later you'd get eaten.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.