[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /co/ be honest. We all know the reason why we didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (97KB, 480x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 480x661px
Ok /co/ be honest. We all know the reason why we didn't suspect Vulture was Liz's Dad. It's because she was black. I know it, you know it, but we both didn't want to admit it but damn it I had to get this off my chest.
>>
I didn't think they would make Michael Keaton a cuck t b h

they went too far with their creative licences
>>
>>94948522
Actually it's Native American.
>>
>>94948522
It was transparent once you knew Pete was meeting her family.

It's an old trope and the movie was reaching the third act. Something needed to happen to move the movie along.
>>
>>94948582
a bleacher dude
>>
>>94948522
More like I thought she was Liz Allen and he was Adrian Toomes.
>>
>>94949895
He took his wifes last name
>>
Why every single Spiderman villain must be personally linked to peter/spiderman in some way before fighting it?Best friend father,Teacher,partner in job,old fan,girlfriend father etc

Also why they always find out about his secret identity?
>>
File: vulture-keaton.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vulture-keaton.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>Listen carefully Peter, I'm going to tell you something important. See in this life, there is no greater ecstasy for a white men like us to experience than that of interracial sex with a bodacious lady of color. My own grandfather called it 'jungle fever'. Dipping your sausage into that dark cavern will expose to you your true nature. I still have dreams of my first encounter with a lady of African descent. There was no going back to blank milk toast for me after that. Back when I was young, before I got married that is, I practically went through the entire shade catalogue of African temptresses that this sweet earth has to offer. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that those 5 years of wild sex in college changed me and made me the man I am today. I remember one night I slept with an entire dorm of black women... So I want you to know that IF you do not show my ebony daughter the time of her life this evening, I swear to god I will kill you and everyone you love!
>>
>>94949895

/thread
>>
>>94950064
>Raimi joins the MCU
>>
>>94951254
People called him out for it, but it was very ahead of its time. Even in 2017
>>
>>94948522
I knew he was going to be, but only because a leak revealed he was Zendaya's dad about a week before the movie came out, and I forgot which black love interest's dad that meant.
>>
>>94950064
So Raimi has sold out to the SJWs. Sad!
>>
the reason I didnt suspect was not because of racial stuff, but because this happening would be shitty convenient plot writing and i wouldnt imagine any overpaid movie writer doing this kind of shitty cliche.

Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>94955233
So you're a faggot, is what you're saying?
Because that's what it sounds like.
>>
>>94949895
>i thought she was Liz Allen

>Liz Allen is white
>>
>>94951254
It's more like he never gave back his keys to the studio
>>
>>94948582
The kid was pretty light skinned. Mom was very dark. I thought it made sense. I have three mixed friends all light skinned. The weird thing is all their dads are white and moms are black. Why is it never a happy mixed family with white mom and black dad? Iv seen prob only 4-5 cases of black dad white mom that are actually a well rounded functioning family.
>>
>>94955466
>Why is it never a mixed family with a single white mom ?
Fixed it for you
>>
>>94949895
/thread
>>
I don't think that was the issue. Most people thought he was Michelle's dad and she's black.
>>
>>94955338
Not in the MCU she isn't. Did you even watch the movie Anon?
>>
>>94948582
>cuck
well let's see, Vulture gets to pass on his genetics to the future and you get to sit there in your room and slowly wait for death while spanking it to videos of other people having sex

hmmm.
>>
>>94949895
They never call her Allen
>>
>>94955466
>Blacks

>father's

Choose one
>>
>>94955535
She's white in the comics, you know, the source material?
>>
>>94955956
Nobody cares about the comics gramps
>>
Actually I saw it coming the moment that one guy says "You don't want me to tell your wife how do you get your money, don't you?" Once I saw Lz's gorgeous house that was parents alone at the same time the vulture was out in the night it was obvious he was the father.
>>
>>94955956
Do you also complain that the movie wasn't set in the 60's? Or is that not convenient for you?
>>
>>94956093
Well now that you mention it maybe I will.
>>
>>94956093
Don't think too hard about it Anon, crying 'but muh source material' is just a way for racists to hide their intention. They're so ashamed of their racism they try to mask it.

Sad really.
>>
>>94955956
But these aren't the comics.
How many times am I gonna need to explain how to people how the movies are literally placed in separate universe?

No one cares if there's a comic placed in a separate universe and people get race bended but when the movies do people fucking lose their minds.
>>
>>94956233
Racist agendas.
>>
>>94948522
It got me, it honestly suprised me when they revealed Vulture Dad. I saw the movie with a friend and I grabbed him on the soldier and scream whispered "Their doing the Spider-Man one thing!".

But seriously, this movie was great. Even the complaints I have about it like Tony not just telling Peter to cool it with the text messages are just minor problems I have.
>>
>>94956435
>I grabbed him on the soldier

Sounds hot.

>>94955466
>Iv seen prob only 4-5 cases of black dad white mom that are actually a well rounded functioning family.

Women marrying up vs women marrying down. I'm willing to bet that all the families you call "functioning" have a father that has a decent job
>>
>>94956177
Kek, no, you won't. You're only concerned that you won't feel as special if blacks get equal representation.
>>
the movie sucked
>>
>>94958853
No you're just a faggot.
>>
>>94955466
>4-5
I'm not sure what this number means in context
>>
File: 1496909394074.png (124KB, 498x365px) Image search: [Google]
1496909394074.png
124KB, 498x365px
>>94959120
'four to five', you illiterate blaggard

t. graduated high school
>>
>>94950002
>Why every single Spiderman villain must be personally linked to peter/spiderman in some way before fighting it?Best friend father,Teacher,partner in job,old fan,girlfriend father etc
Because he's fundamentally a high school/college/young professional drama with the superhero stuff as a driving or complicating force. Like how Ant Man was a heist movie with superpowers.
>>
>>94948522
I'll freely admit it.
>>
File: download (23).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>94955466
>Don't touch the butterflies! Some of them are bai-
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.