[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT-/co/ toy designs that work for their characters I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1884.jpg (185KB, 595x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.jpg
185KB, 595x942px
>ITT-/co/ toy designs that work for their characters
I could totally see the joker wear a suit with playing card sigils all over it
>>
>>94948409
Yeah, but can his pants come off and expose his butt for Batman to rape.
>>
File: IMG_1886.jpg (89KB, 750x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1886.jpg
89KB, 750x792px
>>94948432
BATMAN NO
>>
>>94948503
Please tell me you have a batman forever action figure complete with batnipples to rape the joker with.
>>
>>94948555
Sadly i do not. I do have mr freeze and his henchmen somewhere, but there in a box and i dont feel like making a mess to go find them
>>
>>94948409
Intergalactic Skeletor is a vastly improved depiction of his pretty fucking terrible New Adventures design, and may be his best look yet.
>>
>>94948503

Batman if you rape him your no better than him!
>>
>>94950594
Are you the guy i told you to buy that figure from the /co/ toy thread?
>>
File: IMG_2818.jpg (46KB, 458x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
46KB, 458x400px
>>94948503
You did Gotham proud, Batman.
>>
>>94950594
If Skeletor is a skeleton why is he so ripped?
>>
>>94950763
I am, he'll be here Wednesday, so they tell me.
>>
>>94950779
He's not a skeleton, the name is misleading and kind of silly. His origin depends on the medium, but he's always only had a skull for a head, and a perfectly normal (albeit blue) body.
>>
I always thought this figure looked cool as fuck since I got it in 1998, I like the idea of Bane growing freezing and plant powers from extra experiments.
>>
>>94950819
Also the addition of red goggles makes Arnold's Mr. Freeze look way cooler than in the movie.
>>
>>94950850
Concept art for the film had him wear that actually
>>
>>94950850
Oh shit, I loved that toy.
>>
>>94951119
Got any of the concept art by chance?
I've never actually seen it for that movie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.