[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about this franchise that make everybody sperg out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Teen_Titans_-_logo_(English).png (185KB, 550x521px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_Titans_-_logo_(English).png
185KB, 550x521px
What is it about this franchise that make everybody sperg out? Why does it mean so much to people?
>>
>>94947048
People liked the humor and the serious stories it was able to tell, and a lot of fans felt it go on for more.
Then it didn't and we got a comedic spinoff that is currently CN's Spongebob.
>>
Raven's giant tits.
>>
I don't know but Battle Blitz is a good game.
>>
It's just another good DC show back when cartoonverse DC was good.
It would've been perfect if it wasn't given one of the shittiest endings(excluding the movie).
It's only getting discussion because of TTG.
>>
>>94947541
Fucking hell i miss that shit. Is there any way to still play it?
>>
>Early 2000's style that reflected well into its demographic
>Anime humor
>Got people into Puffy
>Got people into DC characters (and soon got out when they realized the show is far different from the comics)
>Cliffhanger ending
>Shipping bullshit
>Nostalgia makes people believe it's a masterpiece
>Had plot compared to other shows at the time
>Slade made girls wet themselves
>Had a diverse roster of a goth, vegetarian, nigger, and tangerine on its core cast
>>
Will kids watching Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go on TTG Network consider it the best cartoon series of all time once they get older?
>>
>>94948424
>Got people into DC characters (and soon got out when they realized the show is far different from the comics)

Reading 70s TT was a bad decision in the long run. I mainly did it to understand DCUO more.

Although I still wonder why they didn't add Wonder Girl. She's the better Wonder Woman IMO
>>
>>94948502
Doesn't she have a stupidly complicated origin?
Also, she did cameo in an image of the last season
>>
it was bait for weebs. now they screech because of TTG.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.