[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who finished this, was there any reason to make Jessica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: DFsz3mSWAAAsLKe.jpg (172KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFsz3mSWAAAsLKe.jpg
172KB, 791x1200px
For those who finished this, was there any reason to make Jessica transgender? Seems a bit tacked on, and we could have known this from the start.
>>
>>94937065
Oh wow, LMAO. Not sorry they died then.
>>
>>94937065
Yeah it was kinda silly imo, though it may have been less tacked on and more smooshed in by the godawful pacing. The writer was clearly being forced to tell a 2-3 volume story in way too few issues.

>>94937084
Didn't die. How sad for you.
>>
>>94937084
She came back. Kinda.
>>
>>94937135
>>94937065
I think it was a way for him to escape and survive, like his hair was cut off and he was in a coma so they didnt know he was the missing presumed dead kid
>>
>>94937135
Yeah I got to the end and was like, "so? "

>>94937182
This makes sense I guess, just kinda came out of nowhere like the supernatural aspect.
>>
>>94937295
supernatural aspect was always there, it's the only way a teenage girl could kill two cops in such a grisly way
>>
>>94937379
Only when she gets the vines. The beginning can be written off as Addison being batshit insane. Then of course there's the lore that needed some more fleshing out.

I wish there was a sequel or a extended cut we could look forward to but alas. Still a fun-ish ride.
>>
>>94937065
Wasn't that mentioned in one of the first issues?
>>
Bump, I love this comic
>>
>>94937065
Holy shit I just caught that. "they thought she was a guy" is a way better way of faking her death than lmao didn't do it, and how addison fooled the real big bad. Jessica's Trans status was like the ultimate loophole. it also means she and addison can have babies. I approve.
>>
>>94940098
thats forbidden love
>>
>>94937065

You're right, you could have known this from the start, but you weren't paying attention.
>>
>>94940616
Holy shit, I could never catch it like this. Well done, Goodwin. Also, sequel when? I wanna see Iris training scarlet wing kids.
>>
>>94940616

>Using a name that's used by both genders in order to imply that a character is a boy

Subtle but honestly too vague to be definitive proof, especially when it's said in a way that implies it's a 'I don't know or care to get the name right'.

I really hate it when creators make things so vague that people can just go and point at an event and say 'hey they meant this all along despite the fact that this can be interpreted in so many different ways'.
>>
>>94940616
Except Jessie, especially that spelling denotes a female, which is a bit of a cheat
>>
>>94937065
>she was a dickgirl

Hot.
>>
File: Pretty Woman.jpg (126KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Woman.jpg
126KB, 667x1000px
If pic related wanted you to call them a woman, would you do it?
>>
>>94940616
That sentence doesn't even make sense in the context of Jessie being trans. Like, you can read it that way, but nobody would say something like that after their preceding sentence. A better line would be "Whatever you want to call them," as it keeps the ambiguity of meaning without conflating it with the previous sentence's thrust.
>>
>>94937065
Forget this question, did anybody understand what the hell was going on with the story? Because other then "this is supernatural shit" i had a lot of trouble following exactly what supernatural shit was happening.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.