[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sorey, but I just can't fight my buddy, guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: edinsorry.png (148KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
edinsorry.png
148KB, 851x478px
>I'm sorey, but I just can't fight my buddy, guy

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>94934357
It means she didn't want to fight her friend, pal.
>>
>>94934357
That OK KO is the perfect show because it's a fresh idea with nice animation and feel-good characters. However a couple of hurdles that non-animation-fans can not get through exist, which means that waifufags, pedophiles and other degenarates stay clear of it. There isn't much lore either which is such a big fucking thing nowadays in cartoons. It's kinda weird I have to come up with a non /co/ related example but Kill La Kill was basically the same thing.

While there was a mystery to be unfolded about Ryuko's dad and the life fibres, most of the time episodes were just about action and humor. It did deliver a small bits but not much. The reason why this is important is because this also staves off cancer. You see if there are no FUCKING DEGENERATES and lorefags around it's less likely that a show will develop a disgusting thing known as a GENERAL thread. Such as sveg, the late hsg, loudhousegen, sug etc. Which are known to produce COPIOUS amounts of cancer and fail.

You may argue that just like (You) small threads ARE being made but thankfully to the show's nature these are shot down fairly early on. So we can focus on the show and not the meme culture around it. Currently we are at the BEST possible point in time to enjoy KO. It is obvious that CN will let the show run its course, which may open up new possibilites for cancer, HOWEVER that time is not yet. If it can keep up its lively spirit, the cancer days may never come. Either way, it's the best fucking time right NOW to get into KO.
>>
>>94934522
>FUCKING DEGENERATES

why are you even on this website
>>
>>94934801
Not him but, there aren't exactly many active anonymous cartoon discussion boards. You deal with what you got.
>>
>>94934851
then stop bitching about the site culture that's existed over a decade and filter things you don't like
>>
>>94934522
Thanks for that Copy and paste
>>
>>94934522
the problem is if Kill La Kill was made in any other decade it would have had actual nudity.
It's like how thundercats didn't have any blood. it kind of ruined the awesome combat sequences with lizardmen just being mowed down by the sword of omens and lying there unharmed
still liked it though
and I guess I should be happy we got shota penis. that wont be around long
>>
>>94934490
i'm not your pal, guy.
>>
>>94935263
>actual nudity
what the fuck are you talknig about didn't you see the last episode?

>shota penis
oooohHHH I see

this is the point where we post the >shadman
memes and bully you outta town
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.