[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which would you choose the Queen of Sheba (left) or the Princess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Being_Solomon-532308768-mmed.jpg (24KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
Being_Solomon-532308768-mmed.jpg
24KB, 300x420px
Which would you choose the Queen of Sheba (left) or the Princess of Petra? (right)

Synopsis:
>Young Solomon falls in love at first sight with
Balkis, the Queen of Sheba that has arrived to gauge his wisdom.
In his eagerness to impress her, he breaks his late father's command and releases the devil Asmodeus from his prison in the belly of the earth. The latter takes over the Kingdom of Jerusalem and blows away Solomon to the desert. There he meets Princess Naama of Petra, who falls in love with him and assists him in locating the Shamir, a magical creature that can carve into stone and return Asmodeus back to hell, putting an end to his tyrannical thirst for power.
>>
>>94933873
inb4 WEposting
>>
File: Star-movie-F.png (117KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
Star-movie-F.png
117KB, 720x340px
what's with all the bible-shilling in animated films lately
>>
>>94933873
get petra, migrate to a plains or grassland and avoid building any cities near deserts
>>
>>94934107
It's ok. We was actually Ethiopeans.
>>
>>94933873
The fox on the shoulder. No question.
>>
Amusingly my extremely religious friend who is not a member of any church but studies the Bible independantly once told me how Solomon's downfall was caused by his lust towards strange women outside the Jew tribes. According to him these negro and so on women brought idol worship and stuff with them, and incured God's wrath.
>>
>>94935507
Wow your extremely religious friend said something dumb as shit? That must have been out of character for him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.