[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a hero who doesn't have a sidekick and come up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: SM.jpg (172KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
SM.jpg
172KB, 940x529px
Pick a hero who doesn't have a sidekick and come up with a sidekick for them /co/!
>>
>>94931543
Mary Jane and their kid but their spider-powers are drained from Peter.
>>
>>94931543
Spider-man and his sidekick Black Spider-man.
>>
File: SupermanRoss[1].png (166KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanRoss[1].png
166KB, 344x499px
>>94931543
A Healer
We really lack healer in comic
>>
I have somes ideas for this last week.

Imagine a scarab like hero. Between 18 and 22yo, in college, with a girlfriend and a big fan of Spider-Man.
>>
>>94932012
Super boy, super girl.

>>94931543
Mile morale, Alpha.
>>
>>94931543
How about a dog sized spider that starts out as a villain but is won over by a steady supply of seagulls and pidgeons?
>>
>>94931543
Daredevil's sidekick named Prudent. The boy who lost his hearing during a freak accident that also made his sight meta-human level.
>>
>>94931543
Fly-Boy: literally Miles with wings instead of webs.
>>
File: AmazingSpiderMan_693_Cover1.jpg (141KB, 572x876px) Image search: [Google]
AmazingSpiderMan_693_Cover1.jpg
141KB, 572x876px
Spider-Man has a sidekick, sweetie.
>>
File: hulk.jpg (45KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
45KB, 1024x768px
>>94931543
Not exactly a sidekick but a few weeks ago I started to picture a story about a high school teenager who Hulks out in his highschool in New York after enduring enough bullying. Spiderman would be the first hero to arrive and after the fight he would probobably empathise with the kid and hide him from the authorities, maybe take him as a pupil of some sort, teach him about power and responsability and the difficulties of being a teenager with superpowers, specially when the powers turn against you.

Ok, projecting writterfag anon out.
>>
>>94931543
I'll go with Stark.

>inb4 Ree-Ree
AI Tony ain't the real Tony, and even then after he went to space he's been acting so OOC, I'm beginning to think this is a Skrull or something. Also, Ree-Ree fuckings sucks.

>inb4 Rhodey
He was never a sidekick. At best he was a partner, but he mostly acted solo.

Aaaaanyway, now that we got that out of the way, let's jump to my idea:

Okay, so like many people, due to the 'stache and 90s cartoon (plus the name and his mother's name) I always thought he had some Med ancestry from his mother's side (Italian or Greek). And honestly, considering they never explored her side of the family, I still have it as a headcanon... Either way, I figure I'd make his sidekick a guy from the Med who gets a scholarship from Stark Industries while doing his Masters', and catches the attention of Tony himself. For maximum comic-bookiness you could have him be a distant nephew or something.

That's pretty barebones, so I think it could use some work. The initial idea I have is that he'd get in an accident himself, to mirror Tony's heart problem. I'd probably tie it to a villain's attack (maybe use that story to also revitalize one of the many underused IM villains) and have him lose his sight and have his heart get virtually destroyed. Coincidentally his work would've been on augmentations, so he'd get a nice pair of "Illusive Man Eyes" of his own design, and an all-new Arc Reactor by Tony. Complete with an Adam Jensen "we can rebuild him" scene and all. And in the end, Tone would take him under his wing. I figure that's a good enough origin story.

It's pretty much a DeviantArt Self-Insert.
>>
>>94932683
>mfw I actually liked Alpha in his mini
Like many characters, he's better when he's not written by Slutt.
The way he's not involved in a single event whereas he's supposedly one of the strongest heroes since he has been repowered is absolutly hilarious.
>>
Apprentice Lanterns called the Candle Corps, who don't have as much emotional power as the lanterns. No hard light constructs, but their abilities revolve around healing and illusions to support the lanterns while theyre in training. One story arc is one of the corpsmen realizes he can go solo without a lantern to assist.
>>
File: Hal_Jordan-9.jpg (261KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
Hal_Jordan-9.jpg
261KB, 625x950px
Someone attacks the GLC and infects the central battery/computer system with a super advanced virus which is sentient, which in turns infects all the GLC's rings. Through some high jinks the virus gets purged but Hal's ring remains/becomes sentient from the virus. Hal and his ring become bros.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.