[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dceu Positivity & Hope Thread! Re shoots not as extensi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tfWRamH.jpg (105KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
tfWRamH.jpg
105KB, 720x709px
Dceu Positivity & Hope Thread!

Re shoots not as extensive as recent articles have claimed.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-reshoots-may-not-be-as-extensive-as-reported-zack-snyders-vision-remains-in-place-a153500

Anyway...
> Favorite scenes/moments?
> Share your ideas/hopes for future films, including casting!
> Ignore haters please.
>>
>literally a safe space thread
/co/mblr is real
>>
>>94931062
There has been plenty of pure hate threads, Fairness & balance.
I am not denying haters from being here, I simply respectfully ask that they talk only about what they did manage to enjoy about the films or ways to improve in the future without resorting to "start over it's hopeless'
I am asking for us to come together & be constructive & friendly.
>>
>>94931007
Ratfucker propaganda once again proven fake news
>>
>>94931007
I just really hope they don't do Flashpoint.
J.L. looks set to be alright, whedon probably changed enough for it to appeal to to normies and do well, and I reckon Aquaman will be a surprise hit, similar to Wonder woman, I'm hoping Momao won't fuck up the role of aquabro.

If all that does well that will be 3 good movies in a row, and really remove the need for flashpoint to come and fix shit.
I also think that knightmare time travel dream sequence should either be solved straight away or put off long enough for them to have enough story to actually work with, because that was one of the worst parts of BvS.

The DCEU is looking good so far, but IDK if it's just fake news or the executives in charge are just retarded, but I feel like they aren't listening to what people want and are just trying way to hard to catch up to marvel through typical boardroom bullshit.

For fucks sake, after the recent success of WW, they should be moving everything back to fit in a sequel to that and MoS as soon as possible, not continuing their plan of pushing shit no one wants like SS sequel and GL corps.

Also Superman's flight scene in MoS is in my top 6 movie moments of all time
>>
>>94931231
kys
>>
It's going to be bad. Thor Ragnarok looks awesome though.
>>
File: 120724-mahmud6.jpg (162KB, 492x750px) Image search: [Google]
120724-mahmud6.jpg
162KB, 492x750px
Really strongly hoping for Mos2.
Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird would be my choices for directors.

That said I am really not sure about villains.
Want them to stay away from Kryptonite for a while so no Metallo.
Already had Zod & Stepwolf so hold off on Brainiac. Alien invaders will get repetitive.

After 3 physical threats in a row he needs someone he can't just punch to resolve.
Parasite is the obvious choice but I don't want the modern blob monster style version of him & if they make up a looser addict he may come off like Asm2's Electro.
Something akin to Tas's parasite would be ideal.

Silver Banshee would be interesting.
Prehaps do the new 52 version running from her father & such would give Clark a younger female to interact with that isn't a love interest like Lois nor comedy relief like Olsen.

No Supergirl.
>>
File: 1496256874224.gif (349KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496256874224.gif
349KB, 720x378px
>>94931007
It's really patethic that from all of the things on /co/, Snydercucks are the only ones who demand a safespace and have a need of doing "positivity & hope thread"

What's the deal with these faggots anyway? Why the thin skin? Why they are the only ones that do this?
>>
Anyone have a fucking clue what they are doing with WW2? The details so far are baffling.
> 1980s/Cold War...
> Set in America...
I was hoping for another period piece but I was thinking Cheetah in the jungles of Vietnam or Cambodia or something. This homebound crap is a big mistake IMO.
Cold War could work if she were taking out Soviet back dictators or something but it being Usa-bound rules that out.
Using Cheetah in a non exodic setting is a mistake IMO.
Doctor Psycho could be used for political brainwashing purposes I guess but Marvel already did Purple Man & Psycho isn't a physical threat at all.
>>
>>94933348
It's funny because the MCU gets way more shot here despite being superior
>>
>>94933348
It's not thin skin, I know & accept that the films are hated.
It's about discussing what we love without endless tangents that have no productive value breaking out ruining the thread.
Why in the fuck is it so fucking hard for you people to wrap your minds around the notion that we simply want to be left in peace to discuss what we care about?
The problems with the films have been discussed enough for all of eternity, why are you so fucking selfish that you can't give us a tiny handful of positive threads?
>>
>>94932389
I want GL corps
>>
>>94932389
Flashpoint will just undo the shit people don't like and keep the rest, like Pa Kent and Zod will never have died

There is literally no downside if they own up to their missteps like a man and fix it also like a man

Look how well Days of Future Past was received for undoing X3 and Origins
>>
>>94933595
No one expects the X-Men to have intelligible continuity.
Joe Average Audience Member doesn't really give a crap, and anyone who's ever read more than 10 X-Men comics has to pretty much expect it.
>>
>>94933525
Because Snyder, as you stated, made sure the films are hated, and as a consequence, I'm not going to see a good representation of my favourite superheroes for a few decades at least.
>>
>>94931062
>positivity is sjw propaganda

Imagine being this autistic. I bet you read Richard Dawson quotes at wedding ceremonies.
>>
>>94933595
>Look how well Days of Future Past was received for undoing X3 and Origins

Except nobody has given it that credit. DOFP was an average X-Men movie that just muddied the continuity to fuck. They never followed up on the X-Men of the present, and the X-Men of the past have been rendered more and more boring with each passing second of movie. They're sidelining the only interesting emotional conflict these films have ever had, McAvoy and Fassbender, to focus more on JLaw's abysmal Mystique and the new cast of terrible actors.

Flashpoint would suck because it would make what is still a franchise that hasn't found its feet so convoluted it wouldn't be worth exploring at all. Imagine saying that to someone "Yeah, the first 5 films are shit, except Wonder Woman that's mostly standalone, and then after the reboot they get better, but you need to sit through 5 shit films to get the continuity right".
>>
> positivity and hope thread

there's no way this isn't trolling
>>
>>94934182
Yes but what does that have to do with leaving the people who hold different opinions then you in peace?
>>94934387
How in the farthest reaches of hell is asking to not retread old arguments & discuss constructive stuff trolling?
>>
>>94934481
Because if you want a safe space you can go to /r/DCCinimatic and circlejerk with all the other faggots.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.