[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there other things I need to read before this or can I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
Are there other things I need to read before this or can I just read this by itself?

Also which version is best?
>>
>>94926428
Technically you should have some general familiarity with the history of the characters involved to get why they're hounding each other, but I'd say it's also not necessary seeing how it's not integral to Joker, Gordon and Batman's concerns themselves.

There's no real history referenced by them, in fact both Gordon and Batman seem to acknowledge regardless of how frequently they've encountered Joker they don't know him at all since, it's more that all involved are becoming apprehensive about what the future holds and trying to put a close to it in the beginning in their own way only to be tugged in a different direction by the others.

I'd say the original version is just fine, but go with whatever works for you. Some like the new colors.
>>
Eh, not really. It's not really THAT great either. If you're looking for good Batman stories to get started with, you could do a lot better.
>>
>>94926428
The one where Batmen visited the Joinker in Arkcum asylum. Joinker breaks out and finds Batfem and cripples her with a crowbar. Then Joinker kidnaps Connoisseur Gormen and takes him to the fair while Batmen looks for them all around Got Ham. Then Joinker makes a joke when Batmen arrives to stop him.

I think it was called The Dying Punchline. It was a really good novel.
>>
File: BNJAxLc.jpg (387KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
BNJAxLc.jpg
387KB, 1000x793px
Read it online. Unless you find a prestige format everything available is the shit remastered version because DC doesn't think today's general audience can handle psychedelic color schemes
>>
>>94926428
not really, no
also it's really fucking overrated
>>
>>94927918
What the fuck is this bit you're trying to do
>>
It's pretty self-contained so no reading needed before it.

As for colour schemes, depends on your preference for either psychedelic colours or more realistic modern colouring.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.