[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing this is the only good super hero live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How does it feel knowing this is the only good super hero live action adaptation to come out in years?
>>
>>94925950
unsatisfying because the first live action tick series should never have been cancelled in the first place
>>
>>94926497
tv sucks, by the way
>>
I think I saw the pilot for this a while ago. It seemed like the Tick was all inside Arthur's head or something.
>>
>>94926549
That was actually a joke in the show, fucking great.
>>
>>94925950
>Flash
>Daredevil
>Winter Soldier
>Wonder Woman
>implying a worse version of the cartoon is at all a good idea
>>
File: IMG_6536.jpg (22KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6536.jpg
22KB, 169x169px
>>94925950
>literally ruining the rare satire of superhero genre
>>
>>94926608
Flash got shitty after s1 and while WW was good it shouldn't be up there with WS.
>>
>>94926608
>Flash
>Daredevil
Only had a good first season.
>Wonder woman
>Winter soldier
Alright doesn't mean good.
>>
File: 1503642081133.jpg (142KB, 1249x684px) Image search: [Google]
1503642081133.jpg
142KB, 1249x684px
>>94926641
>WS
>alright
>>
Can any of them really be considered live action if they're mostly CGI anyway?
>>
>>94926608
Flash was always shit.
>b-but m-muh boring bad actor playing a boring villain
>>
>>94925950
Couldn't they have put white lenses over the eyes of the mask?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>94926641
Flash got better in the second season, and DD got one and a half. Also on Flash we get the real suit now.

Winter Soldier was a pretty perfect adaptation of Brubaker's run, and everyone save Falcon and Fury looked like they're supposed to.

Wonder Woman was pretty solid, i'd call it good but not great.

>>94926684
I don't know what villain you're shitting on, but unless it's Savitar you're 100% wrong. If that's who you meant, you're only like 75% wrong.
>>
>>94926714
I promise you, they don't want it to be like the cartoon.
>>
>>94926785
>The Flash got better in the second season
>The Flash 2nd season
>Better than anything
kek
>>
>>94926839
>let's take one of the most interesting Flash villains and make him a cartoonish one-dimensional sociopath
That Zoom was a travesty.
>>
>>94926820
But... why? That's what everyone liked...
Do they want to make it like the comics? Because those were fun. I even have most of the trades.
>>
>>94926875
He should have just been called Breakneck.

I'm still hoping that at some point Wally will befriend E1 Hunter Zolomon and let it slip that he was Zoom on earth 2. This weighs heavily on him to the point that it ruins his life, he wants Wally to undo it using the cosmic treadmill, and tries himself when it blows up in his face. Then he gets in Eobard's suit, goes all TRAGEDY MAKES YOU A BETTER HERO and starts calling himself Zoom like his doppelganger.
>>
Two Ocean Coffa
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.