[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know /co/ doesn't like Korra anymore cuz it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

We all know /co/ doesn't like Korra anymore cuz it's not fashionable, but what are some things you honestly liked about the show.

also, sidenote, I just bought the series on bluray from a tradestore for 20USD. super happy
>>
>>94924649
self bump because it's a saturday night and im lonely and just want to talk to people
>>
>>94924649
I honestly thought Amon was a great and threatening villain.
>>
>anymore
/co/ has had a hate-boner for Korra since the love triangle shit of S1 and it was solidified by Amon's Scooby Doo foiling. Not even the murder-suicide could save it.

Some sweet animation, though.
>>
>>94925601
Same. I feel like the blood bending reveal and his death were lackluster, but overall he was great. His character is the only time I wished a villain didn't die so they could be reused later on.

I'd like for Zaheer's role in season 4 to have been replaced by Amon. A good way to bring the series full circle.
>>
>>94924649
Pro-bending was fucking AWESOME, probably the one aspect of LOK I never got all the hate for.
>>
>>94925679
I haven't seen anyone hate on it though. I've seen people complain they dropped it after season 1 though. But I get that it might have been repetitive, plus the show went far outside of Republic City.

>>94925649
I must have missed that, all I remember were people making a fuss about the origins of the Avatar and the spirit world being explained too thoroughly.
>>
The lore mostly.
A shame that we got plenty of things left unexplained, like combustion bending.
>>
A lot of non-story focused elements were good. For example
-pro bending was cool
-the rapid industrialization that would inevitably stem from people being able to bend matter to their will
-a few of the new creatures and animals

The world-building (or I guess expanding) was pretty cool
>>
>>94925884
I agree with all of that

>>94925835
ditto
>>
>>94924649
Amon was a great villain, the fight scenes were cool, and the worldbuilding was interesting. Despite its faults, the first season was legitimately good, it just fell apart afterwards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.