[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could Marvel have done differently in order for the Inhumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

What could Marvel have done differently in order for the Inhumans push to not crash and burn?
>>
>>94922998
Nothing. The Inhumans weren't made to be "pushed", they were always supporting characters at best.
>>
>>94922998
Not being little bitches and kept the Xmen as they were instead of getting buttblasted about Fox
>>
>>94922998
Keeping them far away from the X men?
>>
>>94922998
Excuse me?! That's PEANUT Fart Cloud of Death, thank you very much!
>>
>>94923104
Okay Soule.
>>
>>94922998

they should have done like they do with Carol, pushing them, pushing them, pushing them, trying again and trying again and trying again if it fails, but without putting them in a war with the x-men because of a genocidal gas cloud.

we owe to the inhumans the death of Cyclops and the character assasination Emma Frost. Black Bolt who blew up a planet with the Illuminati and poisoned earth with terrigen is unambiguously a hero in the Marvel universe.
>>
>>94923157

I forgot also Maddrox is dead.
>>
>>94922998

Just about anything besides what they did.

>>94923157

>Black Bolt who blew up a planet with the Illuminati and poisoned earth with terrigen is unambiguously a hero in the Marvel universe.

What the fuck are you talking about, you blathering retard? Everybody hates Black Bolt in-universe, including even his wife and child. The guy got cuckolded, deposed, lost everything and is even in prison now. The only thing worse than an Inhuman shill is a salty X-fag.
>>
>>94922998
not done it at all. IvX was trash and they used it as an opportunity to shit on beast
>>
>>94922998
Pretty much what they are doing now. Keep them in their own books and work to develop their character and mythos.
like >>94923157
Just keep trying, they keep lower selling books going.

Throwing them in big events with no build and putting them against one of Marvels best selling franchise is the worst thing they could have done.

Sidenote bring back the F4 they more than anyone else bounced well off the Inhumans. If you ever wanted an event or crossover with the Inhumans they should be around for it.
>>
>>94923372
black bolt was imprisoned by accident
really the only ones who were shit to him were his wife and brother
his kid is allowed to rebel after being raised for awhile by kang
>>
>>94923372
lol no. Medusa dumped Johnny, gave the throne to Iso and wanted to jump on Black Bolt's dick again at the end of Uncanny Inhumans.
Nobody hates Black Bolt in-universe, he didn't get deposed because he released the Mists or blew up planets. Medusa kicked him out because he abandoned the Inhumans for months instead of helping them deal with rebuilding Attilan, and even then he didn't face any real consequences.
He's only in jail because Maximus switched places with him. He still refuses to admit that he did anything wrong.
>>
File: RCO022_1488987887.jpg (511KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO022_1488987887.jpg
511KB, 1041x1600px
>>94923372

black bolt should be on a space adventure with the royals. they thought they had departed with him. he is in prison by mistake, because of Maximus, and in the last issue was rescued by the teleporting dog

and inhumans vs xmen ended with Medusa breaking up with Johnny Storm.
>>
File: RCO011_1488987887.jpg (520KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_1488987887.jpg
520KB, 1041x1600px
>>94923520
this event is storytime of pain worthy
ruined Inhumans for me
>>
>>94923585
>I have a sword, you can't beat me with hair
Still manages to not be the worst line in this fucking event
>>
>>94922998
Not having their Terrigen cloud genocide mutants definitely could have helped.
>>
File: BB4.jpg (314KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BB4.jpg
314KB, 1041x1600px
>>94923448

>black bolt was imprisoned by accident
And nobody cares.

>really the only ones who were shit to him were his wife and brother
And kid, and the X-men who beat the shit out of him and tortured him. The only people who HAVEN'T been shit to him for the past 5 years are Flagman and Crusher Creel. You think Medusa ever cared to ask how he felt after being abused and mindraped by both Maximus AND Thanos? I doubt it.

>>94923456
>lol no. Medusa dumped Johnny, gave the throne to Iso and wanted to jump on Black Bolt's dick again at the end of Uncanny Inhumans.
So you're saying Black Bolt accepting back a wife that cheated on him is a good look for him?

>Nobody hates Black Bolt in-universe, he didn't get deposed because he released the Mists or blew up planets. Medusa kicked him out because he abandoned the Inhumans for months instead of helping them deal with rebuilding Attilan, and even then he didn't face any real consequences.
Besides being deposed? Cuckolded? Tortured by the X-Men? And now he's in prison by mistake, well guess what the whole Terrigen nonsense was a mistake as well. Literally nobody knew it was poisonous to mutants. Hell they even had it purposefully diluted so that it wouldn't be harmful to humans. It was bad timing and by the time he got back he had no power because Medusa told him to fuck off.

>He still refuses to admit that he did anything wrong.
So what's he talking about on this page, then?
>>
>>94923585
Medusa
>Psychokinetically controlled hair
Psylocke
>psychic knives that can disrupt nervous systems and transmit psychic pain

>Tries to cut the hair with a metal sword instead
>>
>>94923792
but her hair has BATARANGS!
>>
Magneto going full Ultimatum on the shitHumans when?
>>
File: emma.png (488KB, 580x562px) Image search: [Google]
emma.png
488KB, 580x562px
>>94923157
>character assassination of emma frost

nah. she was always a flat character. they just had her take jean grey's place so cyclops (also a flat character) could be codependent with a psionic mutant woman
>>
>>94922998
The anal devastation that the inhumans caused x-fags was great, and that alone made this whole thing worth it.
>>
>>94922998
Give them to me desu
Hey, I can't be worse than Soule heh.
>>
>>94923781

Fuck, I want read his stories.
>>
>>94922998
Not make them diet X-Men
Keep making them their own thing
>>
>>94922998
Do it slowly

Their push for inhumans was so disgustingly fast, it was pretty obvious what they were trying to do
>>
Remove Perlmutter
>>
File: exhusband.png (1MB, 1795x389px) Image search: [Google]
exhusband.png
1MB, 1795x389px
>>94923781
>cheated
Medusa and BB were divorced when she hooked up johnny
>>
>>94923886
>>94923904

There are many reasons to kill Jean. The first one is resurrecting her (what Busiek did with X-Factor) was a mistake, to the point that her being in a buble deep in the ocean next to Jamaica is something that is completely ignored, and in the recent issue in which Teen Jeen meets Jean before Dark Phoenix, it treats her as really Jean, not as Phoenix cosplaying as Jean while the real Jean is inside the ocean.
Other reasons are with the Phoenix she is too powerful, comparable to Galactus, and writers dont know what to do with her when they get tired of phoenix stories (which power her up to the point of being godlike), or love triangle stories.
They easily could have had her leave Cyclops to become Wolverine's girlfriend, as in Age of Apocalypse, but they prefered to have her dead over getting a divorce. And for the casual back then, she was the girl who fainted easily of the cartoon.
I think editorial wanted Cyclops to be the new leader of the X-Men in the 2000s, replacing Xavier, so they gave him a girlfriend on the same level as him, instead of one much more powerful than him who would have emasculated him.
And Emma isn't flat for a comic book female character. Most are you go grrrl girl power role models, she is one of the most different ones.
I would have prefered it for her to have died destroying the second cloud to be honest. I wouldnt mind keeping Xavier, Scott, Jean, Wolverine and Emma dead.

I like x-men because new generations of mutants are created, and they should replace the older ones.
>>
File: exposed.jpg (553KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
exposed.jpg
553KB, 1041x1600px
>>94924465

No, they weren't divorced, that's just what she told Johnny.
>>
File: repent.png (2MB, 1168x906px) Image search: [Google]
repent.png
2MB, 1168x906px
>>94923781
>And nobody cares.
Some of the Royals wanted to go back to release him but they have no idea where they sent him and they have a mission.
His other wives were pretty pissed at Medusa too
>the X-men who beat the shit out of him and tortured him.
The X-men kept him in stasis. That wasn't torture.
And considering that everyone thought he murdered Cyclops in cold blood, that seems pretty restrained of them.
>So you're saying Black Bolt accepting back a wife that cheated on him is a good look for him?
It was a trial separation. Married people tend to go on dates and sleep with other people when they have those.
It's not cheating.
>Besides being deposed?
He still commanded a ton of respect and power in Inhuman society as a protector and walking nuclear deterrent.
They let him have a bar. That's not deposing him, that's early retirement
Cuckolded?
go back to /pol/
>And now he's in prison by mistake,
Not as a result of his actions. Completely unrelated to his crimes.
>Literally nobody knew it was poisonous to mutants.
That's bullshit. Literally the last time (depowered) mutants were exposed to Terrigen in Son of M they nearly died because their powers returned at uncontrollable levels. He literally went to war with the US government to get those Terrigen crystals back.
What the hell did he think would happen to powered mutants?
>Hell they even had it purposefully diluted so that it wouldn't be harmful to humans.
I'm sure that's a comfort to all of the people who didn't make it out of their cocoons because their Inhuman genetics weren't strong enough to survive Terrigenesis
>It was bad timing and by the time he got back he had no power because Medusa told him to fuck off.
He didn't spend all of those months under Maximus' control. After Infinity he was still in New Avengers, he chose to go into hiding after setting off the T-Bomb because he was weakened and was afraid that his authority might be challenged. And he helped blow up the Great Society's Earth
>>
>>94924531
Uncanny Inhumans 0 is set before secret wars there is eight months between that and what I posted.
>>
>>94922998
The inhumans were fundamentally not main stream. Any change to that would have to be slower. Also would also not change the main shit but start making off shoots. The off shoots can be main stream.
>>
>>94924465
She made that up after. Could be a shitty attempt at a retcon.
>>
File: IvX5.jpg (636KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IvX5.jpg
636KB, 1041x1600px
>>94924605

They were never divorced. She only said they were divorced when it was convenient for her. It's not like Black Bolt could ever say anything in protest.
>>
>>94924129
Jesus, an x-fag in charge of the inhumans
Imagine
>>
>>94924560

>Some of the Royals wanted to go back to release him but they have no idea where they sent him and they have a mission.
His other wives were pretty pissed at Medusa too
They made comments about that on one page then summarily forgot about it.

>The X-men kept him in stasis. That wasn't torture. And considering that everyone thought he murdered Cyclops in cold blood, that seems pretty restrained of them.
Window dress it all you want. He was being held as a hostage in an incredibly sadistic-looking device.

>It was a trial separation. Married people tend to go on dates and sleep with other people when they have those.
It's not cheating.
So post the page? I'm guessing you can't.

>He still commanded a ton of respect and power in Inhuman society as a protector and walking nuclear deterrent. They let him have a bar. That's not deposing him, that's early retirement Cuckolded? go back to /pol/
Lol, he was on call like an attack dog and nothing more. It's not like anyone ever came to him for advice. He ran a shitty fucking bar. "Commanded a ton of respect" lol. Barely anyone even knew who he was anymore besides the old guard. And cry pol anytime you hear a trigger word, it's not doing your shitty "arguments" any service.

>Not as a result of his actions. Completely unrelated to his crimes.
So it's not enough to suffer, but it has to be complicit suffering? Not to mention he's a complete shadow of his former self. Grow up.

>That's bullshit. Literally the last time (depowered) mutants were exposed to Terrigen in Son of M they nearly died because their powers returned at uncontrollable levels. He literally went to war with the US government to get those Terrigen crystals back. What the hell did he think would happen to powered mutants?
It was diluted Terrigen, Son of M had people being directly exposed to the crystals. Not to mention the effects weren't the same at all, so referencing it doesn't seem to bode well for your position.
>>
>>94924560

>I'm sure that's a comfort to all of the people who didn't make it out of their cocoons because their Inhuman genetics weren't strong enough to survive Terrigenesis
Yeah, he made a mistake, we get it. He's sure as hell paying for it more than Scarlet Witch ever did.

>He didn't spend all of those months under Maximus' control. After Infinity he was still in New Avengers, he chose to go into hiding after setting off the T-Bomb because he was weakened and was afraid that his authority might be challenged. And he helped blow up the Great Society's Earth
He went into hiding to do all that Illuminati/saving the entire universe shit while he trusted his wife to handle business in Attilan. And he spent an undisclosed amount of time completely under Maximus' control. He could have gotten out of it at the expense of human lives, but he refused to kill in order to be free.
>>
>>94924605
>>94924793
>>94924531
>>94924465

BB was missing and she couldnt possibly have broken it off while she was making out with Johnny. They whored her up big time and made BB a huge cuck. Him just taking her back is insane they just dont seem to give a fuck about the characters. They rely on the fans ability to just ignore shit they dont like.
>>
>>94924129
>>94924997
>Hey, I can't be worse than Soule heh.

Hes not wrong. I doubt he could do worse deliberately.
>>
>>94922998
Not shit on the X-Men.
>>
File: flatcharacter.jpg (53KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
flatcharacter.jpg
53KB, 500x559px
>>94924480
i was never defending jean being brought back.

scott, emma and jean are all flat, codependent characters.
>>
>>94925318
Anon she only has to declare herself divorced. That is how both of Crystals marriages ended. The other party doesn't have to be willing or even there.
>>
>>94924793
If that is the case then only Medusa would have known not johnny nor Black Bolt.
>>
File: diminished.png (2MB, 900x946px) Image search: [Google]
diminished.png
2MB, 900x946px
>>94925316
>>
>>94925468

Yeah he had to recover after getting fucked up by Thanos, but he stayed in hiding because of the Illuminati stuff. If you think he stayed away from Attilan for an entire year because he was weakened, you really don't understand the character at all.
>>
Not making them the enemies of the X-Men, not pumping out a shit ton of OCs, and not disrupting the established order of the Inhumans which drives away existing fans.
>>
>>94922998
stop intentionally comparing them to the X-Men because all that did was make it obvious that the X-Men are better.

Don't touch the royal family, leave them alone and have the group being pushed be completely unrelated and have no contact with Blackbolt or Medusa.
>>
They first and foremost needed a good writer with a good plan. Trying the exact x=men discrimination stories with the inhumans was obviously a terrible idea.

No, Ewing isn't enough. He's a continuity whore, so his nature is to bring back shit that happened in the past and unify it into a meaningufl story. The inhumans needed new ground.
>>
>>94922998
I genuinely don't know how they could've done a worse way to push Inhumans. Having Black Bolt rape babies on-screen would have been a better way to shill the Inhumans than what they actually did.
>>
>>94925670
Ex-actly! See, this guy gets it.
You're probably not thinking of the same solution I am but hey, close enough.
>>
File: 215_0004.jpg (529KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
215_0004.jpg
529KB, 1000x1537px
>>94925255
>Window dress it all you want. He was being held as a hostage in an incredibly sadistic-looking device.
>Hostage
>Sadistic looking device
Now who's window dressing? He was a dangerous prisoner. They let him take a nap.

>So post the page? I'm guessing you can't.
"Separated Co-Parents"

>Lol, he was on call like an attack dog and nothing more. It's not like anyone ever came to him for advice.
An attack dog who spent all his time defending New Attilan
And what advice did he ever offer before? He doesn't talk
He ran a shitty fucking bar. "Commanded a ton of respect" lol. Barely anyone even knew who he was anymore besides the old guard.
If he didn't command respect or inspire the Inhumans then what the hell was the point of this page? >>94923520

>So it's not enough to suffer, but it has to be complicit suffering? Not to mention he's a complete shadow of his former self. Grow up.
Characters suffer all the time. Existing in a comic book is suffering.
There's a difference between repentance and being punished.

>It was diluted Terrigen, Son of M had people being directly exposed to the crystals. Not to mention the effects weren't the same at all, so referencing it doesn't seem to bode well for your position.
Dilluted poison is still poison.
At least one of the effects of M-Pox was mutants losing control of their powers and overloading as they died. It happened to Hellion.

>>94925590
It's literally saying that he's hiding because he wants to save face in front of his wives. He could have returned at any point before Maximus controlled him and helped organize the new Inhuman army he supposedly needed to deal with the Incursion threat. That would have been more useful to the cause than just standing around while Reed and Tony and Beast did all the heavy thinking
>>
>>94923157
Marvel heroes are "heroes" in name only a lot of the time, a good portion are huge cunts
>>
>>94923781
Ah, the Inhuman Defence Force? Never seen that before
>>
>>94925899
>Now who's window dressing? He was a dangerous prisoner. They let him take a nap.
You must be retarded. His conditions in the super-max murder-prison look more humane than what Emma and the X-Men did to him.

>"Separated Co-Parents"
Yet she still calls him husband, because they're not divorced. Medusa just wanted to fuck her little sister's first love without feeling too bad about it.

>If he didn't command respect or inspire the Inhumans then what the hell was the point of this page?
Are you seriously going to post one of the worst, most senseless pages in a notoriously terrible event as evidence? It didn't even make sense within the context of that awful fucking story.

>Characters suffer all the time. Existing in a comic book is suffering. There's a difference between repentance and being punished.
Again, I'll point you to this page.>>94923781 I know reading it difficult for you, but try and do it for me, okay?

>Dilluted poison is still poison. At least one of the effects of M-Pox was mutants losing control of their powers and overloading as they died. It happened to Hellion.
As I said, the effects were so completely different it doesn't even warrant comparison. What happened during Soule's tenure was akin to the bubonic plague, not what happened during Hine's Silent War. It was completely constructed out of nowhere. Also it was diluted to the point where they KNEW it wasn't poisonous to humans.

>It's literally saying that he's hiding because he wants to save face in front of his wives. He could have returned at any point before Maximus controlled him and helped organize the new Inhuman army he supposedly needed to deal with the Incursion threat. That would have been more useful to the cause than just standing around while Reed and Tony and Beast did all the heavy thinking
MAXIMUS saying that. You know, Maximus the Mad? BB had a guilty conscience about the whole Illuminati stuff, which is why he didn't go back to Attilan and drag his people into it.
>>
>>94926399
>diluted to the point where they KNEW it wasn't poisonous to humans.
So this magic new terrigan stops random human mutations (as seen in Parker's Thunderbolts with a SHIELD team), but does it also stop secondary terrigenesis and primary terrigenesis problems from happening? If so, then I guess Flint's origin story has already been retconned
>>
>>94926399
>more humane than what Emma and the X-Men did to him.
How is it inhumane? Is he in pain? Is he being psychically tortured? Yelled at over and over by a loud booming voice to repent so loud he can't think?
No he's taking a fucking nap while in bondage.
The Phoenix 5's prison for the Avengers was worse

>Yet she still calls him husband, because they're not divorced. Medusa just wanted to fuck her little sister's first love without feeling too bad about it.
Have you ever consumed media that's not a comic book? Because people in trial separations date other people before they finalize their divorces, it's not cheating if she kicked him out of the damn house.

>Are you seriously going to post one of the worst, most senseless pages in a notoriously terrible event as evidence?
It was written by the main writer of the various Inhumans ongoings of the time. It's evidence of how the other Inhumans viewed Black Bolt from Soule's perspective.

>Again, I'll point you to this page
And I point you to this page where his internal narration says he's not a criminal, that he's had no crimes. On your page he's being pretty damn vague to Creel about what Medusa could not forgive so for all we know he's talking about killing Old Ahura

>Also it was diluted to the point where they KNEW it wasn't poisonous to humans.
Because humans are the only living organisms on Earth that could potentially be affected by Terrigen. It's not like there's an Inhuman dog. Or that introducing a huge amount of mutagenic chemical agent into the atmosphere wouldn't have adverse affects on the global ecosystem.

>BB had a guilty conscience about the whole Illuminati stuff, which is why he didn't go back to Attilan and drag his people into it.
If it wasn't for the Incursions then what was the fucking threat that he set the T-Bomb off for? The threat he needed an expanded Inhuman army with more diverse powers that had been lost in their eugenic inbreeding? What was the point of any of this?
>>
>>94926780
>And I point you to this page where his internal narration says he's not a criminal, that he's had no crimes. On your page he's being pretty damn vague to Creel about what Medusa could not forgive so for all we know he's talking about killing Old Ahura >>94924560
>>
>>94926807
You seem to know your inhumans, has BB ever expressed guilt for being involved in the incident that blew a hole in reality and caused the Cancerverse invasion? Or if his plan to forcibly mutate the entire universe was a mistake prior to Crystal pleading him about it?
>>
why the fucking shit does marvel have like dozens of teams of superheroes? doesnt that shit get tedious to keep up with?
>>
>>94926780
>How is it inhumane? Is he in pain? Is he being psychically tortured? Yelled at over and over by a loud booming voice to repent so loud he can't think?
Obviously something alone those lines. Emma says the Inhumans will be furious once they find out what they've been doing to Black Bolt. And Medusa said that he's "not alright" after they freed him. Not sure how you can't see this.

>Have you ever consumed media that's not a comic book? Because people in trial separations date other people before they finalize their divorces, it's not cheating if she kicked him out of the damn house.
Of course, but you're hardly the kind of person anyone would want to dissect Wilde with, and such a thing is not at all pertinent to this little spat. Try and focus. She was already making out with other men before that. There were no "proceedings" or "trial seperations". Inhuman marriages are not the same as human marriages where you just sign a paper and it's done, especially not a ROYAL marriage.

>It was written by the main writer of the various Inhumans ongoings of the time. It's evidence of how the other Inhumans viewed Black Bolt from Soule's perspective.
Does this really need to be said again? It literally came out of nowhere, most Inhumans barely even knew who the fuck Black Bolt was throughout Soule's entire god-awful tenure. It's just like how Medusa suddenly changed her attitude on the cloud a few pages later, don't be such an idiot and try to defend garbage writing because it aligns with your skewed perceptions at hand.

>And I point you to this page where his internal narration says he's not a criminal, that he's had no crimes. On your page he's being pretty damn vague to Creel about what Medusa could not forgive so for all we know he's talking about killing Old Ahura
Yeah it's called understanding and acceptance of his mistakes, it's not an instant process, and Soule didn't delve into AT ALL, which is why Ahmed is having to do this himself YEARS later.
>>
>>94926780

>Because humans are the only living organisms on Earth that could potentially be affected by Terrigen. It's not like there's an Inhuman dog. Or that introducing a huge amount of mutagenic chemical agent into the atmosphere wouldn't have adverse affects on the global ecosystem.
Not sure what you're getting at here. It's a comic book. He released the terrigen both in an attempt to destroy Thanos and as a way to prepare an Inhuman army in response to a prophecy of cataclysm which would require him to have such an army.

>If it wasn't for the Incursions then what was the fucking threat that he set the T-Bomb off for? The threat he needed an expanded Inhuman army with more diverse powers that had been lost in their eugenic inbreeding? What was the point of any of this?
See above. Why don't you actually do some reading instead of arguing for once?
>>
>>94927072
Got side with this anon, the reoccurring thing in the book is even if feels guilty BB considers nothing he did a crime

He thinks its wrong
>>
>>94925385
So basically you're saying that it runs in the family?
They're both bitches since day one.
>>
>>94927072
>Obviously something alone those lines. Emma says the Inhumans will be furious once they find out what they've been doing to Black Bolt.
The Inhumans are furious any time any one disrespects them. I don't see any telepaths sitting there trapping him in a psychic illusion or Danger putting him in a cruel simulation. You're reading too much into it

>She was already making out with other men before that. There were no "proceedings" or "trial seperations". Inhuman marriages are not the same as human marriages where you just sign a paper and it's done, especially not a ROYAL marriage.
first of all
There didn't have to be proceedings >>94925385
You don't need to have a legal proceeding to have a trial separation, it's really just something either spouse needs to decide
Hell BP annulled Ororo just by kicking her out.
Also she made out with that man after she kicked Black Bolt out post Axis.

>Most Inhumans barely even knew who the fuck Black Bolt was
Except for Iso who knew to rescue Black Bolt during CWII, or anyone who was there for Death of X (which was everyone) who saw Black Bolt kill Cyclops. Or any of the other half dozen times Black Bolt showed up.

>He released the terrigen both in an attempt to destroy Thanos and as a way to prepare an Inhuman army in response to a prophecy of cataclysm which would require him to have such an army.
I'm saying that Lockjaw is proof that Terrigen can affect nonhumanoid lifeforms. You introduce a dangerous and unstable substance into the atmosphere that can also transform animals, there are going to be ecological consequences that will affect more than just humans.
Black Bolt is a fucking idiot if he didn't think that releasing all of the Terrigen in Attilan into a country sized cloud mass wouldn't fuck with the ecosystem.
And what prophecised cataclysm if it wasn't the Incursions? To this day he hasn't done shit with the Inhuman army, nothing that justifies this aggressive expansion and conscription.
>>
>>94927187
He admits he's killed but thinks none of those deaths were his wrongdoings.

He's a king so all those deaths were justified
>>
>>94922998
They should have introduced them in the films. They'd do well with a larger budget and some tasteful production.
>>
>>94925384
emma was interesting when writers tried doing something with the character but too many just make her one note.This isn't even like jean or scott who were an archetype rather than characters.
>>
>>94922998
Push them as an equivalent to Game of Thrones rather than as an equivalent to the X-Men
>>
>Spend years pushing the Inhumans as the new X-Men
>Don't put them in MvC:I
So what the fuck was the point?
>>
>>94922998
Make them officially mutants.
>>
>>94922998
Matt Fraction's original pitch of making the Inhumans book a Game of Thrones style story about dynastic feuding would have been more interesting than the FauX-Men take they went with.
>>
>>94930549
>game of plebs
Eww
>>
>>94930567
> I hate it because its popular

That's you, even though everything post s3 is trash.
>>
>>94930549
I don't know, Fraction's a very hit-or-miss writer.
>>
File: happy people simpsons.jpg (207KB, 491x370px) Image search: [Google]
happy people simpsons.jpg
207KB, 491x370px
>>94922998
Would the Marvelverse be like the DCverse without mutants and inhumans?
>>
>>94927187
You can't just post that and not post the second page!
>>
>>94922998
Go full Earth-X, rather than only a half-assed homage.

Inhumans = Mutants and every human has the potential to gain powers due to ancient genetic tampering (although obviously that wouldn't actually happen in mainstream Marvel, unlike Earth-X, it'd be just established that it's the case).
>>
>>94922998
honestly, calling them 'inhumans' will prevent anyone from accepting them. it's too cringeworthy
>>
>>94922998
Chose a property that doesn't suck
>>
>>94922998
>What could Marvel have done differently in order for the Inhumans push to not crash and burn?

Realize that the X-Men didn't become franchise players overnight, and neither will the Inhumans.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.