[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-Hey *burp* Anon what did you think of our—our new episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: D6F5K8W.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
D6F5K8W.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
H-Hey *burp* Anon what did you think of our—our new episode? You liked it right?

Y-Yeah, you uh liked it right? I mean I thought it was pretty neat
>>
File: DF-e7C3UwAEQ1c5.png (245KB, 700x497px) Image search: [Google]
DF-e7C3UwAEQ1c5.png
245KB, 700x497px
I did, I like s3 so far
>>
>>94919971
I want to know more about Rick's cybernetic enhancements.
>>
It was alright but one of the biggest disappointments so far just because a Rick/Jerry adventure had the potential to be so amazing but like I said was just alright.
B plot was very boring.
>>
>>94919971
i haven't liked any episodes since the first season.
i used to be whacky adventures with funny moments and now its dumb philosophy and unfunny jokes with forced drama to make the audience "feel"
>>
>>94919971
It was good. Keep being the fucked up people you are and I'll keep being entertained by it.
>>
>>94920311
I've seen the whole show 8 times by now and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about, there is no difference between s1 and s2, if anything the first few episodes of s1 are the weakest and it starts getting good from the meeseeks episode onwards.
>>
best episode of season 3
>>
WOOHOO TINY RICK!
>>
>>94920365
I've seen the whole show 8 times by now and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about, there is no difference between s1 and s2, if anything the first few episodes of s1 are the weakest and it starts getting good from the meeseeks episode onwards.

This so much, people need to rewatch the first episode, its always been like this.
>>
File: season3.jpg (110KB, 1443x235px) Image search: [Google]
season3.jpg
110KB, 1443x235px
>>94919971
for the highest watched season yet, someone seems to like it
>>
>>94919971
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh this season is dead but i hope harmon gets over his divorce so you can get your shit together and hire more writers and make a season 4 thats actually good
i hope you didnt bring evil morty into this season or any other likable character we want to see back
>>
>>94921649
NAYRT but I agree. I don't understand people who don't like S3 and think S1/S2 are so much better. I really do not see a difference.
>>
>>94920067
His dick?
>>
>>94920033
sauce
>>
>>94922249
https://twitter.com/lelodeT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.