[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this? I'm halfway through, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: DreamWorks-Trollhunters.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DreamWorks-Trollhunters.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
What do you guys think of this?

I'm halfway through, and liking it a lot. It's like Buffy: The Vampire Slayer meets Monsters, Inc.
>>
>>94917099
it's bretty good
>>
>>94917099
It has potential, but the writing is mostly mediocre.
>>
File: shame.jpg (43KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
43KB, 736x413px
>>94917099
I didn't create this but it is pretty much what happened to me.

Marathoned the series over two days a week or so ago.

I'd liked it, but it wasn't perfect. If they'd relied less on fart jokes I think it would have been better.

The character designs, animation and fight scenes were all top notch and I'm looking forward to seeing the second season when they get around to releasing it.
>>
Beeing in Netflix really help the show they can go Darker and Darker MC is good but the best is the villain that changeling and his love was great
the death in the end DAMN
it's really far better than RTTE and give us something new
>>
season 1 was great, season 2 was pretty good, season 3 isn't happening because the main VA died.
>>
>>94918224
source?
>>
>>94918432
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/anton-yelchin-died-within-a-minute-of-freak-accident-w210756

I only assume no new episodes, but who knows.
>>
>>94918477
Oh god.. it was no Chekov...
>>
>>94917099
It's not spectacular but it had some real heart to it. Very excited for next season and it's extremely sad to hear that the MC VA died.
>>
>>94918554
What will happen to nu Star Trek films and next season of this series, if it happens?
>>
>>94918554
>>94918477
Oh shit that's terrible
>>
>>94918477
http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/09/guillermo-del-toro-trollhunters-season-2/
Yelchin made enough recordings to haunt us for one more season, after which there's a reason for his voice to change.
>>
I remember marathoning it to distract myself from some kind of looming dread threatening to swallow me whole

When did this show come out?
>>
>>94918880
2016 December
>>
>>94918224
Season two hasn't aired yet and it's getting a couple more seasons, at least.

Quit making shit up.
>>
>>94918224

What? Season 2 is scheduled to be released, aren't you confusing things?
>>
>>94919510
Yea, I thought season 1 was ended with the first big bad being dealt with. My bad.
>>
>>94919560
It really did feel like a season break though - there was the time skip, Claire getting involved in things, the introduction of a whole new big bad.

It did feel like two seasons smashed together into one.
>>
>>94919677
Didn't really care for the whole "I'm a pacifist EXCEPT NOT ANYMORE NOW I AM KILL" change with Argh there. Time skip or not, it was pretty bad.
>>
>>94919677
Del Toro mentioned it was an arc for every 13 episodes. The first season was twice as long, so two arcs. The next seasons will be 13 each, to make it less confusing.

It's happened in other shows as well, like Green Lantern and Beware the Batman, where they both lasted a single season but had two long story arcs each.
>>
>>94919738
Yeah, I didn't really like that part much either.

Though if they had done it more gradually, having the character learn the limitations of pacifism in the face of aggressive evil that doesn't possess a conscience it would have been much better.
>>
I'm glad someone made a thread about this show. i'm surprised that hardly anyone talks about it on /co/
>>
>>94919738
While we're talking about shoddy characterization, I thought them trying to make Jim's teacher into a sympathetic villain was forced as hell. We're supposed to feel sorry because Jim's mom tells him to fuck off, even though the entire situation is his fault, and he even tried to save his skin even near the end. It never felt like a true redemption, even if the show tells us it is.
>>
>>94922112
Shows that are pretty good for the most part aren't talked about on /co/ unless they have the waifu factor. I'm thankful this show isn't so talked about in a way.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.