[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Steven and Greg fuse? How would you go about writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Gregeven.png (2MB, 1268x2421px) Image search: [Google]
Gregeven.png
2MB, 1268x2421px
Should Steven and Greg fuse?

How would you go about writing an episode where the main subject is Greg and Steven fusing / what they do as a fusion?
>>
>>94914638
No because that would be like incest.
>>
>>94914927
Its not incest if your son is also your space rock wife.
>>
>>94914927
Not at all.
Fusion isn't sex, it's relationships.
If you put fusion in the context of sex, the Gems trying to teach Steven by fusing with him becomes something entirely different.
>>
>>94914638
Considering it's a not so veiled metaphor for sex, no, I don't think they should because it sounds fucking gross.
>>
>>94914638
pretty sure thats how greg would bang rose
>>
Too much equalization of fusion and sex. It's a different and more total kind of intimacy, but there is no connection to reproduction. Also rape is not possible - you outright cannot fuse without consent. Even the gembeast would not fuse with Jasper against its will.

I mean, Steven and Amethyst fused, and she is not a sexual being. To her, the height of intimacy is being in somebody's company watching an old TV show.

Pearl loves fusing, and she can't even stand the thought of eating - how she feels about sex does not bear thinking about.

The rubies fused freely and all the time and I can't readily imagine less sexual beings than them.

Whereas the parasexual nature of fusion between Ruby and Sapphire is pretty obvious. Maybe that's why they're so special. And a 'shameless display'.
>>
>>94914927
I don't think it technically would be, but it sure would feels skeevy and uncomfortable.
>>
>>94914638
You did the thread already, the answer is still no, it's still stupid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.