[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christ this was bad. Not just kind of bad, but really bad. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: serveimag2e.jpg (102KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
serveimag2e.jpg
102KB, 1280x853px
Christ this was bad. Not just kind of bad, but really bad. I love the MArvel Netflix stuff and have even mad excuses for IF as being passible and just looking worse than it is when compared to the quality of the other Netflix show, but The Defenders was just fucking awful. The color saturation was over done that many scenes were predictable "oh I bet Jessica will show up and save the day because there is purple over there" I mean, jesus, the fucking Chinese restaurant looked like and episode of Pee-Wee's playhouse. None of the dialog was natural, Most of Matt's scenes were ok, but his whole supporting cast seemed to be phoning it in, Luke's black flavor went fro social commentary to 80s level exploitation, Jessica was flanderized, the character lost all subtlety, Danny was just Danny and didn't really do anything but play damsel in distress at the end. This was on par with the second half of Luke Cage as far as shitfests go and now I'm worried about Punisher.
>>
>>94913671
yeah you have shit writers and showrunners combined with no budget because you literally cram every supporting character from all the other Marvel Netflix shows into it the results are not going to be great
>>
>>94913809
I'm mostly surprised because it looked like the majority of /co/ felt it was passable at least. But this was so far below what I've come to expect. And with each episode the dialog became more wooden and the plot felt more contrived. There is just no excuse for this amount of piss.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.