[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Disney Parks /co/-related? What are top tier rides?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: disney1.jpg (374KB, 1440x956px) Image search: [Google]
disney1.jpg
374KB, 1440x956px
Are Disney Parks /co/-related? What are top tier rides? Best food? Best parks?
>>
>>94911497
>top tier

When discussing Disney parks, the phrase is E-Ticket. Know your lingo, scrub.
>>
>>94911497
I haven't been to Disney World in a long ass time. I think my favorite of the non-coaster rides was the Buzz Lightyear shooting gallery, great atmosphere and it's actually interactive unlike most of the atmosphere/simulator rides.

Splash Mountain or Thunder Mountain were always pretty fun as well. I'm shocked they haven't taken the Song of the South characters out yet. Outside Magic Kingdom, I can think of the river rapids in Animal Kingdom, Tower of Terror in Hollywood, and that's about as far as my experience goes.

I never bought much food in the park itself. The cheeseburgers and shit I got at the few affordable restaurants were worse than a frozen fucking white castle, for one. But, it's hard to fuck up ice cream, and that's one of the couple things I would ever think about buying in the park itself. Just go to the store where you live and buy your snacks and stuff there before you leave, if you're staying for a few days. The food court if you're staying in some of the resorts is actually half-decent if you want something simple and don't feel like leaving the hotel to find a restaurant. But there's no way in hell that Chef Mickey's bullshit built into the Contemporary could be worth the price.
>>
Of course there co we max out threads talking about them all the time.
>tfw eating a cream cheese pretzel
>tfw using fastpass to skip lines
>tfw meeting your waifus
>>
>>94911497
See >>94903085
>>
>>94912776
please tell me you weren't there alone
>>
File: IMG_9044.jpg (47KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9044.jpg
47KB, 500x301px
Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas s a better ride than Tower of Terror YEAH I SAID IT
>>
>>94911497
We can usually skirt by having one Disney Parks thread every few days, but bon't draw attention to it. Occasionally someone will say that Disney Parks threads belong in /trv/ but those people hate any place they can't do heroin and have anonymous gay hookups.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.