[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally just illegally Torrented this. >So basically it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

File: 100000x100000-999-1.jpg (824KB, 1244x1754px) Image search: [Google]
100000x100000-999-1.jpg
824KB, 1244x1754px
Finally just illegally Torrented this.

>So basically it is a movie about Yondu.
>Target Audiences are 40+ yrs old American nerd dads that lives in the south
>grow up in the 80s.

This was so fucking lame, Im so glad I didn't waste money on this.
>>
>>94908814
We got a badass over here
>>
>>94908843
Its so disappointing, seriously
>>
I have to disagree. It's a classic archetypal story about peter becoming a man. He delves into the underworld of ego to save his father and reinstantiates the structure of fatherhood in himself after causing the deaths of the nurturing father and the oppressive patriarch (each a mirror of the other)

For a board desparate for stories with meaning you guys can really miss the point of one with meaning directed primarily to men.
>>
>>94908814
>be me
>be a 33 year old non-dad that lives in the south
>born in '84
>loved the shit out of this movie

It's just a fun movie, Anon. No need to take it so seriously.

But then again...

>>94909036
You can look deeper into it if you want to.
>>
File: Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>94908814
This post says a lot more about you than the movie. What makes you hate your father so much?
>>
File: IMG_3072.png (762KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.png
762KB, 1136x640px
>>94908814
>should I tell him?
>naaaaah
>>
>>94908814
Everything about this movie revolved around yondu think about it his past and the decisions he made
And this was the conclusion of his arch
>>
>>94909122
And how he redeemed himself and fixed things.

This movie is all about Manchild dad feels.
>>
>>94909137
We get it. You hate your dad.
>>
File: nicejob.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
nicejob.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>94908814
>oh my god I'm so fucking retarded please rape my face
That's a weird way to start a Guardians thread, anon.
>>
>>94908814
Welcome to MCU
>>
File: GuardiansVol25897cfbb129ea.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
GuardiansVol25897cfbb129ea.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
>>94908814
I kinda want a spinoff with the Sovereign. I've always had a soft spot for hoity toity golden people. Also, Rocket stole their batteries they have every right in the universe to be upset.
>>
>>94909842
THIS. Everyone keeps bitching about stupid shit when it comes to this movie, bit the Sovereign were great!
>>
>>94908961
You shouldn't have had high expectations to begin with.
>>
>>94908814

>compares a child trafficker to Mary Poppins

ThIs MoViE iS sO FuNnY gUyZ
>>
>>94909036
>people say superheroes are the American myth
>MCU Quill is literally an archetypal Greek hero
>in space

Man I fucking love the GOTG movies
>>
File: ezNQn.jpg (27KB, 499x351px) Image search: [Google]
ezNQn.jpg
27KB, 499x351px
>>94908814
ok
>>
File: IMG_0363.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>94909842
>>94909870
No, even The Sovereign were a pale facsimile of DnA's Universal Church of Truth. A prevailing space-cult that harnesses the prayer power of its zealous followers would've been a thousand times more interesting than some gold-clad bourgeoisie with a few batteries.
>>
>>94910665
>DnA's Universal Church of Truth
>DnA's

Get the fuck out of here you fucking casual.

Jesus Christ, the nerve of you DnAfags...
>>
>>94908814
I actualy liked it for the most part. It was just a fun superhero movie in general and lived up to the hype.

The only problem I had with it was the fact that the tone/pacing was all over the place. You'd get a real heartfelt scene with great emotion which would be undercut by some jokes. If they let those scenes hang a bit longer I think it would have been fine.

Otherwise though I had fun
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (377KB, 419x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
377KB, 419x329px
>>94910682
Yes, "DnA's Universal Church of Truth"--it's quite clear their characterization of the Church is what inspired the filmmakers, not whatever plain clothed monster people Starlin started off with way back when, you raging fucking faggot.
>>
>>94910885
>th-they're totally different see!
>I'm totally not a wiki-diving casual!

Nice try, but you already exposed yourself,
>>
GotG2 felt like a vanilla Disney romp to me. Nothing special to make it stand out, a solid movie overall.

Making Ego a celestial was sort of okay, but making him the dad of Starlord was ridiculous. Casting Ego as Kurt Russel was fucking awesome though.
>>
>>94911056
>but making him the dad of Starlord was ridiculous

Why was it ridiculous? It gets back to Englehart's original idea of a mysterious Cosmic birth without delving into astrology or weird virgin birth metaphors, or settling for a generic alien emperor dad (that conveniently looks human) like Claremont.
>>
>>94910665
Yo that armor looks sick. Wish we had a front view
>>
>>94909036
>It's a classic archetypal story about peter becoming a man.
Don't you mean PAC-Man? XDXDXD

SO. FUCKING. FUNNY.
>>
File: 1500743708369.gif (92KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
1500743708369.gif
92KB, 113x150px
>94911659
We get it /tv/, you hate the movie because it's actually deviating from your average comic-movie bullshit oe from the "based Snyder-kino" faggotry love to fellate on, but please, continue showing everyone how retarded you are.
>>
Great blog
>>
>>94909036
I noticed that Quill is becoming a lot more like his DnA counterpart during the ending, shows real signs of development and maturing, something that Bendis will never understand.

Also I praise the ballsy move that Gunn pulled off with Ego breaking Peter's Walkman,
which is pretty much a symbol of the Guardians movie.
>>
>>94911093
It should have been Starhawk.
>>
>>94911994
>Quill had both his real and foster dads die in his arms minutes away from eachother
He's a pretty tragic character to be honest
>>
>>94912086
Why? And for the record my initial bet was on Starhawk but I think Ego was the better choice in the end. Starhawk lacks the majesty, the temptation of godliness, that is central to Quill's dilemma in the film. Unless they were to delve into the Hawkgod stuff which frankly would have been fucking retarded.

>>94912104
And hours after learning that his real dad killed his mom and is the reason he wound up in space.

Quill is a classic Gunn character, tragic and whimsical at the same time.
>>
>goes to Reddit to check what they liked about it
>point out those parts as flaws
>???
>profit
>>
>>94909036
This. The theme was fatherhood all around. Peter's two dads, Rocket being a father to BG, and Drax basically being a dysfunctional father towards Mantis. They also contrasted obsession with "spreading your genes" versus legacy via adopted family.

>grow up in the 80s
C'mon man, it's pretty obvious we're seeing the fashion/aesthetic cycle that always happens swing back towards the 80s being the retro style that's in. Live a little longer and you'll see it. In the 90s, it was all about the 70s etc.

>Target audiences are middle aged southern dads
>Baby Groot
>Not being marketing for kids
>>
>>94909122
>Everything in the movie revolved around Yondu

Did we watch the same movie?
>>
>>94910178
Someone is a bit sensitive. 4chan might not be the best place for you, lad.
>>
>>94909036
>James Gunn goes from getting his catheter pulled as a Stephen Hawking parody to making this
Marvel should let Lloyd Kaufman make a movie for them with no censorship or limits.
>>
>>94908814
Not a dad, or into the 80s. but I do live in the south

This was easily my favorite MCU movie. It's about as formulaic as any of them (cept for ant man and doctor strange being the same fucking movie), but it actually has a powerful meaning and heart, unlike any other MCU movie I've watched, at least since Captain America 2. Ego might not be the best villain, but that's fine, as he's mostly just there to be an obstacle for Quill to get past.

And that ending gets me every goddamn time

>He may have been your father, boy. But he wasn't your daddy
>I'm sorry I didn't do none of it right, but I'm damn proud you're my boy.

I never thought that weird space action comedy's sequel would end up being the only mcu movie to leave an impact on me
>>
File: spiderbat vs superdance.jpg (480KB, 874x2577px) Image search: [Google]
spiderbat vs superdance.jpg
480KB, 874x2577px
Why were the Sovereigners explaining who they were to the Guardians like that early in the movie? How didn't the Guardians already know about them? Why did Ayesha want to have sex with Starlord and mention that then? Why didn't the Sovereign just shoot the space octopus with ground based cannons or their drones? Why did they need to hire the Guardians? Why did that gold guy say that guy sucked at piloting the drone when he was the last drone pilot to survive the asteroid field? Why was Nebula with the Sovereign? Isn't that kind of convenient? How did Ego come across Starlord? Did he know where he was? If so how?

>>94911722
www.rollingstone.com/music/features/inside-the-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-soundtrack-w477515
7. "My Sweet Lord," George Harrison
"It was one of the first songs that I picked out to try to use in the movie and it has to do a little bit with the origin of Ego," says Gunn, referring to Peter Quill's alien father (full name: Ego, the Living Planet), played by Kurt Russell. "And there's this big creation myth about how he came about and it was kind of lined up with that. I've always been into Hindu creation myths and there's some similarities there."
>>
>>94912876
>Someone is a bit sensitive. 4chan might not be the best place for you, lad.
>>
>>94908814
I surprisingly really liked this after not really liking the first one. One of the best MCU villains, which isn't saying much, but Ego was legitimately good and I loved how the movie touched on loneliness the way it did with him.
>>
>>94913435
>Why were the Sovereigners explaining who they were to the Guardians like that early in the movie?
>How didn't the Guardians already know about them?

Exposition for the audience

>Why did Ayesha want to have sex with Starlord and mention that then?

Comedy

>Why didn't the Sovereign just shoot the space octopus with ground based cannons or their drones?
>Why did they need to hire the Guardians?

For the plot

>Why did that gold guy say that guy sucked at piloting the drone when he was the last drone pilot to survive the asteroid field?

Comedy

>Why was Nebula with the Sovereign? Isn't that kind of convenient?

Yes, but that's probably why they hired the Guardians

>How did Ego come across Starlord? Did he know where he was? If so how?

He's a god-like being and Star-Lord is famous

Anything else you want to nitpick?
>>
File: pam 2.jpg (40KB, 379x380px) Image search: [Google]
pam 2.jpg
40KB, 379x380px
>>94913537
The Sovereign were just included to hamfist a setup for Adam Warlock in future movies and have possibly an inclusion into a theme park attraction at Epcot and should never have been included in the movie.
>>
>>94909055
'87 californiafag here, I loved it too.

Do you laugh at /co/ bitching about comic movies given what we grew up with as well?
>>
>>94913731
>The Sovereign were just included to hamfist a setup for Adam Warlock in future movies

True, but there still would have been another entity regardless to kick off the plot at the beginning and intervene at the end.
>>
>>94913731
>sovereign aren't in the movie
>lets say things somehow go exactly the same up until the ending, ego finds quill, yondu pursues the guardians, nebula helps capture yondu and rocket and goes after her sister
>the final battle ends with ego's core being destroyed by the laser beam in less than a minute

oh yeah i'd pay to see that you master of storytelling
>>
>>94908814
>wasting bandwidth on Marvel shit

You only have yourself to blame OP.
>>
>>94910665
Reminds me of the Mantra-harvesting batteries from Asuras Wrath
>>
>>94913895
something different would have been thought of like how people think of ways for certain heroes to fight people without ever having to kill anyone.

Also, why did Ego say that he wanted to learn what it means to be human? Does he use human to mean any kind of lifeform or only certain kinds? Some of the aliens he was seen kissing didn't seem human/humanoid.
>>
LE EBIN PACMAN RFERENCE XDDDD
>>
>>94914722
>something different would have been thought of like how people think of ways for certain heroes to fight people without ever having to kill anyone

Ego and Yondu both had to die for the sake of Peter's arc. That's the whole point.

>Also, why did Ego say that he wanted to learn what it means to be human?

Because he's talking to Peter, a human. Whether it's a translator quirk or Ego intentionally wording things for the sake of his narrative, the implication is clearly that Ego is spinning the story to cast himself in a favorable light to Peter.

I mean Jesus man, do you just not pay attention or think at all when you're watching a movie?
>>
>>94912804
I didn't even catch the metaphor of spreading one's seed (like a deadbeat dad) vs. constructing a nurturing home with the people who are around. Nice.
>>
>>94915111
>I didn't even catch the metaphor

Drax? But seriously, how the hell did you miss that?
>>
>>94915111

I didn't eitger till this thread, but to be fair it's an MCU film so who was really looking for depth?
>>
>>94908814
My 41 year old chilean mom and me loved it, so i think not just old american nerds are the target audience buddy
>>
>>94913435

>Why didn't the Sovereign just shoot the space octopus with ground based cannons or their drones?
>Why did they need to hire the Guardians?

I'm pretty sure the head golden chick said that that couldn't risk the lives of their genetically perfect people and maybe batteries are too sensitive or something to have a big cannons being shot off around them.

Or maybe they didn't want to damage any of their property by shooting at it with a spaceship.

Or maybe they were just lazy and took the Guardians' offer to do this task in exchange for Nebula (that's her name right?).
>>
>>94908814
Seems like you are doing a lot of projecting anon, everything ok with you and your dad? You can talk to me. I wont laugh at you

oh am i laffin
>>
>>94916460
you know when /tv/ told you to turn your brain off during movies you weren't actually supposed to listen
>>
>>94909137
"Manchild dad feels"
Okay, now i gotta ask... what is an Adultperson Father feel? Does it involve seeing your son take over the family business while gently brushing sawdust from your spruce moustache?
>>
>>94911598
You do. Gamora is fighting another one in the background.
>>
>>94917118

You don't expect to find gold nuggets in a pail of dirt
>>
>>94917716
and yet you're stupid enough that you went sifting through a pail of dirt and missed the gold anyway

I think that says more about you than the dirt
>>
>>94917758

I wasn't sifting through it, because I didn't expect there to be anything but dirt.

Not sure why this triggers you so
>>
>>94917939
the only one triggered here is you my blind friend

I am merely laughing at your lack of observation skills
>>
>>94911659
Actually, yeah, it was.

Movie Starlord is a child of the 80's. The films are crammed with 70's and 80's nostalgia.

Get over it.
>>
Does Ego qualify as a reverso-cuckold do to what Yondu did?
>>
>>94913500
>Someone is a bit sensitive. 4chan might not be the best place for you, lad.
>>
Why was gravity still normal inside Ego and not directed at the core?
>>
>>94918688
cuckold means a man who is cheated on by a woman
stop using buzzwords you don't even know the meaning of
>>
>>94909036
>nurturing father
doesn't this contradict with information given about Yondu in the first movie?
>>
>>94918704
I've been hoping someone would ask Gunn about this but I'm sure the answer would be "I dunno space magic lol"
>>
>>94918730
Nurturing father in the sense that Yondu is the one who raised him
>>
>>94913784
I do. Superman III and IV were awful. We didn't really get didn't get a decent (actually, really great) comic book movie until Tim Burton's Batman.
>>
>>94908814
I don't care what anyone says, this is a bad fucking movie
>>
File: 1502322295871.png (200KB, 512x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502322295871.png
200KB, 512x450px
>>94918866
Quit responding to yourself, OP.
>>
>>94918866
I don't care what you say, this is a good fucking movie.
>>
>>94918866
Why do you think that, anon?
>>
>>94918730
Only the "They wanted to eat you" thing was actual evidence of him being a shitty parent, and that was lamp shaded as having been a joke. Considering Peter betrays him twice and never suffers any real retribution for it, there's plenty of room to have Yondu having been a good parent all along.
>>
It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't great.
The Sovereign aren't interesting and the way they seem to be setting up Adam Warlock is generic as all fuck.

The initial Yondu intro scene where he meets Stallone is one of the most awkward, badly acted scenes I've ever seen in any capeshit film.
The entire plot hook with the original Guardians showing up at the end was clunkier than Bruce's email in BvS.
Drax was literally useless in the movie.
Baby Groot overstayed his welcome by the end of the credits of the first movie. His inclusion in this movie smacks of merchandising bullshit, and Rocket's psuedo-parent relationship with him doesn't come close to compensating for it.
Not enough scenes with Peter and Ego.
>>
>>94912326
The only reason it wasn't Star Hawk was that Gunn got mad that the comic books used the ideas for the movies before they appeared in the movie. The first and second movie would have been much better if it were the original ideas rather than Ego and what else we got. The other directors haven't changed their movies because of the comics like that, Gunn shouldn't have either.
>>
>>94918476
>it's ok to have bad writing when there's nostalgia
This is an average Marvelcuck.
>>
>>94919668
>The only reason it wasn't Star Hawk was that Gunn got mad that the comic books used the ideas for the movies before they appeared in the movie

lol you better produce that sauce right fuckin now cause Gunn said he knew who Peter's dad was before he even started writing Vol. 2, to the point that he had no backup plan if the deal with Fox fell through.
>>
>>94919712
If you spent more time contemplating the points >>94909036, >>94912104,
>>94912326, and >>94912804 brought up and less time being a pedant, you might realize the writing was actually quite decent.
>>
>>94920838
Not him, but I've seen those points and I don't think they do enough to compensate for all the weight dragging the movie down, like all this shit: >>94919233
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>94908814
>>
>>94920966
Those are minor criticisms at best, an complaining about Baby Groot is a meme. He was barely in the movie, was critical to the plot and themes, and they even lampshaded his "cuteness" with the whole mascot scene.

But I respect that you had an actual critique instead of shitposting about Pac-Man or Reddit.
>>
>>94921216
How is the main plot thread and clear emotional core of the movie getting overshadowed by a bunch of undercooked plot threads minor?
How is Drax being utterly fucking useless to the team when he's supposed to be the tank/bruiser minor? How is Drax not even having a narrative arc at all minor?
How is Yondu's entire fucking plot thread being almost entirely nonsensical minor?

And just saying that not liking Baby Groot is a meme doesn't make the criticism go away. Hell, even your justification for the character made me like him even less. See, if the baby thing was a temporary status quo that Groot would overcome by the end of the movie, I'd be okay with it. Instead, he becomes a fucking teenager, and he's confirmed for staying as a teenager in Infinity War. What an absolute fucking waste of a character.

What I'm saying is, the movie doesn't have minor problems, it has major problems. It still has a solid emotional core and some really great character moments, but it just doesn't come together like it should.
>>
>>94917201
Those are some damn good feels as well anon
>>
As someone with some serious daddy issues this movie hit me hard
>>
>>94921455
>How is the main plot thread and clear emotional core of the movie getting overshadowed by a bunch of undercooked plot threads minor?

I didn't feel it was overshadowed all. The movie was structured similar to ESB, it just had more characters to juggle. But the side plots were still relevant to the main plot and themes.

>How is Drax being utterly fucking useless to the team when he's supposed to be the tank/bruiser minor? How is Drax not even having a narrative arc at all minor?

I agree that Drax's physical capabilities were underutilized this time around, but not every character has a narrative arc. Instead Drax provided much of the comic relief.

>How is Yondu's entire fucking plot thread being almost entirely nonsensical minor?

I didn't find it nonsensical at all, it was a natural followup from the last film.

>What an absolute fucking waste of a character.

Groot's child-like naiveté was the cause of several problems, and his small stature also helped solve several problems. The baby thing WAS a temporary status quo, and he does overcome it by the end of the movie. But he's not done growing yet, and this Groot's personality and mannerisms are sure to be influenced by his bizarre upbringing. I get that you don't LIKE the baby thing, but to act like it was ill-conceived is just false. In fact I'd say it's the most interesting thing any writer has ever done with Groot, he's typically an afterthought.

>but it just doesn't come together like it should

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree. I thought it came together wonderfully, in spite of a few minor problems.
>>
>>94921931
As someone who grow without a father (well I did but he didn't live with me) this movie didn't hit me hard though I felt sad Yondu died since he was awesome on this.
>>
>>94921931
Same. I teared up when Father and Son started playing.
>>
>>94913435
>Why were the Sovereigners explaining who they were to the Guardians like that early in the movie? How didn't the Guardians already know about them?
Kids and us normies needed to know tho the fuck these shiny uptight golden people are.

>Why did Ayesha want to have sex with Starlord and mention that then?
Wouldn't you wanna fuck Peter Quill? Star-Lord? The one human that grabbed an Infinity Stone? Dude, you fuckin gay?

>Why didn't the Sovereign just shoot the space octopus with ground based cannons or their drones? Why did they need to hire the Guardians?
They sorta explain that they're too good to do that kind of work, so they just hired the Guardians.

>Why did that gold guy say that guy sucked at piloting the drone when he was the last drone pilot to survive the asteroid field?
For the giggles, my friend.

>Why was Nebula with the Sovereign? Isn't that kind of convenient?
She probably offended them, knowing how they are, she probably did something that triggered them, and yeah, pretty convenient.

>How did Ego come across Starlord? Did he know where he was? If so how?
Well, considering that he and the Guardians are famous around the universe, and he's an almost omnipresent being, it's not that hard to connect the pieces, kid.

Movie was good, kind of inferior compared to the first one, but still pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>94924375
The movie just seemed way too cut to me, just scenes placed together to make a movie.

Just add sudden character reflection and growth that didn't feel earned. Forced conflict between team that doesn't really get resolved.
Cringey suicide squad moment about "family"
and then of course heroic sacrifice which I feel I should only care about because I like Yondu and not because I've seen him act as a father figure worthy of this.
Its like superman's death.
>>
>>94908814
Why does everyone say this is 80's nostalgia? All the music is 60s/70s and they reference shit like Zune which obvious has nothing to do with the 80's.
>>
>>94924951
Space movies are big on the 80's Dune, Starwars
>>
>>94908814
did they just racebend aleta ogrod?
>>
>>94924674
>The movie just seemed way too cut to me, just scenes placed together to make a movie.
The same could be said for The Empire Strikes Back. It doesn't really have an overarching narrative to it, it's just scene with Han and Leia here, scene with Luke and Yoda here. But it's one chapter in a larger story, and a good one at that.
>>
>>94925481
that one was good but this one it was a mess
>>
File: RCO012_1466123794.jpg (218KB, 662x1017px) Image search: [Google]
RCO012_1466123794.jpg
218KB, 662x1017px
>>94913537
>>Why did Ayesha want to have sex with Starlord and mention that then?

she was fucking with him. also if they breed like ayesha did in the comics, it wouldn't be as fun for quill.
>>
>>94913038
Toxic Avenger V on steroids with Kabukiman cameo
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.