[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Cartoon Network playing original Teen Titans on the channel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: teentitans.png (1MB, 1232x691px) Image search: [Google]
teentitans.png
1MB, 1232x691px
Why is Cartoon Network playing original Teen Titans on the channel?
To see season 6 interest?
>>
>>94908248
Thats wishful thinking, anon. I doubt there is any chance of TT revival at this point.
>>
Probably for a crossover between old and new TT.
>>
Why would you want to see a season 6? The old crew is long gone and scattered among so many different shows if they are still in the industry at all. It'd be nothing like what you remember.
>>
they fucked up badly and now they think they can get people to watch their channel again if they play this.

it's a shitty tactic because they already told everyone to fuck off with ttg
>>
>>94908248
Crossover with Go, mate. Shit will contain lots of artstyle changes and the best is going to be the artstyle for the new spin-off mixing the creativity of Go with the character dynamics TT. Just hope they will take TTG Raven, outside of dynamics with others it is the best characterization.
>>
File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
Damn, I kind of thought it was to see revival interest.
I just want action cartoons back on the schedule.
Oh whale.
>>
>>94908404
>action cartoons back on the schedule
I'm sorry son, it just isn't 2002 anymore
>>
>>94908515
TAKE ME BACK
>>
>>94908248
Even disregarding Go, it's just not likely anymore. The staff have most likely moved on to do other things, and I don't know if they would want to do it.
>>
>>94908248
It's a trap
>>
I hear if you light three candles in a dark room and say "Adult Swim, Adult Swim, Adult Swim" while looking into a mirror, you can sell your soul to reboot an older series.
Too bad we all sold our souls years ago.
>>
File: Ejrvs23Lzqgx.jpg (162KB, 1270x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ejrvs23Lzqgx.jpg
162KB, 1270x768px
>>94909294
/co/: You can check out anytime, but you can never leave
>>
>>94909168
The VAs wanted to do it out of pure nostalgiafaggotry; that includes peeping down Tara's shirt too.
>>
There's going to be a crossover between TTG and the original Teen Titans.
This is why there was that bag at Comic-Con of the original Teen Titans fighting the Teen Titans from TTG.
Once the special airs they'll remove Teen Titans from the schedule and replace it with TTG again.
>>
>>94908548
BACK TO THE PAST
>>
>>94908248
Yes.

Warner execs were very surprised by Samurai Jack's revival's success and the hype that Young Justice's return is getting, and they plan to do that again with Teen Titans, especially now that Teen Titan's GO's ratings have dropped in the past year.

Expect a crossover between old and new Q2 2018.
>>
>>94910813
>hype that Young Justice's return is getting
I haven't seen anyone talk about it since the netflix announcement, lol.
>>
>>94911490
They couldn't even get it trending on twitter worldwide baka
>>
>>94911490
There's been plenty of talk on /co/ at least.
>>
>>94908248
Only way to revive this is for the first ep to show beast boy and cyborg watching an episode of TT go and then the towers alarm goes off and they leave, simple as that
>>
>>94910813
Honestly, CN is so money-grubbing I could see it happen
>>
>>94911490
It's not on Netflix and they literally just had a Comic-Con panel last month.

You've been living in a rock.
>>
>>94910813
>Expect a crossover between old and new
I expect original Starfire to find Go Robin a bit cute before he starts getting autistic if it does actually happen.
>>
File: otis.jpg (2KB, 124x123px) Image search: [Google]
otis.jpg
2KB, 124x123px
>>94908515
>Action cartoons not in the schedule since 2002
>The Secret Saturdays, Bakugan: Battle Brawlers, Storm Hawks, Megas XLR, Justice League Unlimited, Totally Spies!, Hero: 108, Sym-Bionic Titan, Beywheelz, Redakai: Conquer the Kairu, Scan2Go, Thundercats, Green Lantern: TAS, Young Justice, Beyblade, Pokemon, Ben 10, Chop Socky Chooks etc.
>All shows mentioned aired after 2002

Really? Use some research
>>
>>94916069
He meant that was the peak of non-trash action cartoons, anon. Read between the lines.
>>
>>94908248
after Young Justice's revival and the success of Go! they could be going the Jack Route and closing out the series
>>
>>94916069
Bakugan? Redekai? Fucking Beyblade?

GTF outta here
>>
>>94908323

The voice cast is clearly still together, and I don't think it'd be to hard to ape the old style. There's also the very very very slim potential for them to get even better writers.

I mean the chances of a revival at all are slim to none, but if they did decide to do it it wouldn't be impossible.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.