[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do theme parks really have the authority to jail kids they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: The Finale.mp4_snapshot_14.02.png (446KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
The Finale.mp4_snapshot_14.02.png
446KB, 640x478px
Do theme parks really have the authority to jail kids they catch playing hooky?
>>
>>94906472
Yes
>>
>>94906472
No
t. cool kid who skipped class to go to six flags all the time because I'm not a nerd
>>
>>94906472
It's a cartoon.
>>
>>94906472
Theme parks don't even have the authority to jail their own employees.
>>
Didn't Hey Arnold do almost the same exact episode?
>>
>>94906511
>cool kid
>needs to call himself cool
Confirmed for fag
>>
>>94906472
Everyone had it out for Pepper-Ann because they knew she was a cut above
>>
File: 1501201122307.jpg (65KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1501201122307.jpg
65KB, 850x850px
>>94906503

Ohhhh, what they do to children after they catch them for playing hooky in Theme Park Jail, lets just say, if you were a virgin going in, your not gonna be one coming out, in more ways and holes than one.
>>
>>94906472
At most the theme park can refuse admission or eject you.

Truancy officers are often police officers and can detain kids. You're more likely to find them at malls than theme parks, though.
>>
I know truancy officers were a thing, dunno' if they're still around though.
>>
>>94906472
Yes.
I was 14 years old when I skipped school to go to Six Flags with some friends. We were the good kids, so something like this was relatively uncommon from us. In some ironic humor, we thought it would be funny to get a picture with Sylvester the cat. I stood by him awkwardly, and the man in the costume wrapped his arms around me. My friend took a picture and I tried to back away from the mascot, but that just made his grip tighter. That was the last thing I remember before waking up in a dimly lit room with no doors, and just a camera. My question of "where are my friends" were answered very quickly, when I heard the vibration of a struggling hum on my anus. We were all naked, and I was the one leading them all.
I begged for an escape, and after 6 hours crawling around the room, a green gas started filling up the room. I woke up in a hospital, with a pile of homework at my bedside.
Needless to say, skipping school: ain't cool!
>>
No because they can't tell if it's a kid from around the area skipping school or some kid on vacation with his folks unless they already know the kid. You're asking for a lawsuit if you start snatching up random kids at theme parks, beaches, malls, etc. and then throwing them in a holding cell or taking them to the nearest school.
>>
>>94908572
There was a fun episode of Filmore! where Filmore is forced to go off campus and has to deal with a Truancy Officer (Who still remembers the time when Filmore was a delinquent and so distrusts him) on top of solving the case and capturing another student.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.