[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horseman S4 trailer >https://www.youtube.com/watc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 9f2833aee89db3bec8970723676fd10e.jpg (194KB, 1280x1105px) Image search: [Google]
9f2833aee89db3bec8970723676fd10e.jpg
194KB, 1280x1105px
Bojack Horseman S4 trailer

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf12qwPWDVI

Things are going to get better, right?
>>
>>94905592
This will be a good season
>>
>>94905592
Hopefully there will be more Rule 34.
>>
>>94905616
With how shit 3 was, I doubt it. The only good episode in 3 was the underwater one.
>Todd gets mad at BoJack for fucking his friend
>Todd doesn't even want to fuck her because he's asexual because tumblr brownie points
>Bojack doesn't care that he's nominated for an Oscar or Emmy or whatever (been a while since I've watched it)
>Bojack gets mad at Mr. PB when he finds out he isn't nominated
>The entire Sarah Lynn episode
Season 3 shat all over the character growth in Season 2. Bojack was getting his shit together and everyone starting to be happy but the writers realized "oh shit if everyone's happy we can't keep making the show QUICK MAKE UP BULLSHIT"
>>
the asian girl drifts away from the dog because of her critical blog posts
this comes to a boiling point, they have a fight, she storms out
she fucks horse guy
screenshot this post
>>
File: 1502250029288.jpg (22KB, 306x276px) Image search: [Google]
1502250029288.jpg
22KB, 306x276px
Judging by that trailer and from season 3 overall, the writers have no idea what they want to do with the show or the characters
This show is all over the place
>>
>>94905727
Done and done, my nigga. Let's go.
>>
>>94905727
I don't think that's going to happen.

BUT if it did go down that path, Bojack would decline.
>>
>>94905592
Is the horse girl Bojacks daughter or will they pull out something like revealing she is not after they have bonded? My money is on the latter.
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>>94905592
I still want some diane rule34 that doesn't involve animal dick or black cocks. ;~;
>>
>>94905853
>Daughter finds Bojack
>Bojack freaks out
>They start to bond
>Media gets wind of it and blows it up
>Bojack freaks out
>Finds out she's not his daughter afterall
>Bojack tries to kill himself but doesn't
DID U RIKE IT TUNE IN FOR SEASON 5
>>
>>94905727
>Diane, frustrated over all the PB stuff goes to Bojack and just asks him for a fuck
>Bojack finally has enough character to realize he has to say "fuck no" and gets to use the fuck of the season
I'd dig it. Last thing the show needs is another triangle between Horse, Dog, and Girl
>>
>>94905859
You have godawful taste
>>
>>94905592
> Bojack and Black Mirror Season 4 coming out.
My heart is not ready.
>>
File: 1503377767695.png (221KB, 765x666px) Image search: [Google]
1503377767695.png
221KB, 765x666px
Oh boy I can't wait for more forced bullshit drama with more forced "witty" political commentary shoved in.
>>
>>94905907
I know but I have someone I know IRL that is very similar to diane, even down to her asian origin and edgy political correctness. One day I'll comission an artist or something.
>>
>>94905940
Just don't watch it if you don't like it
>>
>>94906019
I liked season 1 and 2, but it just went down the shitter after that.
>>
>>94905715
>generic baby stuff
>no dialogue cause muh soundtrack
>animation kinda sucked
That episode sucked and you know it
>>
>>94906098
Animation in all Bojack episodes sucks.
>>
Can't wait for more Bojack
>>
>>94906174
Point still stands
>>
>>94906189
I'm just pointing out that complaining about animation in one episode doesn't make sense when it applies to all episodes
>>
File: kelw1qiifhdx.png (3MB, 2544x1402px) Image search: [Google]
kelw1qiifhdx.png
3MB, 2544x1402px
>>94905592
They will until Mr. Peanutbutter dies and somehow Diane's at fault.
>>
>>94905592
just hope they don't rely on Todd and Mr.Peanutbutter for comedy. I hate those two and they are nothing but filler without Bojack.
>>
So I haven't watched this show, is it like regular show or dragon ball where some people just happen to be animal characters alongside humans or is there a reason
>>
>>94906411
The former
>>
>>94905592
>Things are going to get better, right?

Well, obviously. I mean, how the hell do you dick punch people emotionally if you don't set up a fall and really emphasize the bleakness of failing to live up to your ideals?
>>
>>94906411
The former but in Bojack a lot of jokes wouldn't work if they were human and there are things like the underwater world unlike in RS where if the characters were all human pretty much everything would be the same.
>>
So what are you guys watching/doing to pass the time until it's out?
>>
File: 1453237075958.jpg (137KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453237075958.jpg
137KB, 698x658px
I hope they go back to the apathic depression angle they had in the first two seasons.
I started watching, and kept going, only because I felt that it was a relatable show that at least partially showed how one realistically feels under depression or self loathing.
But as time went on, the show diverged more and more from that "realistic" depression, and became more and more 'cinematic' sadness, with big shouting matches between people, tears, overblown reactions, etc
It's also seen in how the second to last episode climax of each season has become more and more about the 'big thing happening' and less about the the emotional impact.

This first season's "Am I a good person?" hits harder than the S3 death.
>>
What if BoJack just stays missing and absent from the show until a good deal into it?
>>
>>94905715
Don't forget where the girl consented sex with him
>>
>>94907557
>with big shouting matches between people, tears, overblown reactions, etc
This did piss me off

>>94907557
>first season's "Am I a good person?"
That might've made me more sad if he wasn't banking on the opinion of Diane
>>
>>94907809
>That might've made me more sad if he wasn't banking on the opinion of Diane
But he wasn't, that's the point.
He just needed someone to say it, but he could never trust someone just telling him that because he'd just rationalize it in his head as being a lie.
But Diane has been following him, documenting his life, writing a book about it. If anyone in that moment can give him that little something, it's her.
That's why he asks. But it's not because it's Diane, it's just because maybe he might believe this person, just this once, if she says yes.
>>
>>94907829
Yea I get that, but it's specifically her shitty character that he was wanting to hear it from, I get it from a social standpoint but I can't give 2 shits about what she says and if it reflects Bojack's development it pisses me off because it puts her in a higher position where he needs her to say or do something. Not to say I was mad when she was a ghost writer but nearly everything after that was hell.
>>
>>94905592
>Bestfilly makes several attempts to meet Bojack but causality related things keep her away.
>Charlotte arrives to fulfill her promise at the same time.
>Bestfilly jumps out to surprise Bojack as Charlotte moves in with pistol.
>Bestfilly shot full of holes by accident.
>>
>>94908336
Everybody did tell her that she looks just like Bojack Horseman didn't they? And there is some delicious irony in that in protecting her innocent daughter, Charlotte ends up killing Bojack's.
>>
Where is everyone getting that "fuck" is gonna be said? And why is that word important and worth getting interested over
>>
>>94908668
Supposedly they've only used it once per season so far, every time when somebody is sick of Bojack (Herb, Charlotte, Todd). Reddit is positively tingling with anticipation about what the expected fourth fuck is going to be associated with.
>>
>>94908668
>>94908749
It's gonna be the daughter. I guarantee it right now.
>>
File: margo-martindale.jpg (22KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
margo-martindale.jpg
22KB, 570x300px
But where's best girl!?
>>
>>94907785
>Bojack put your dick in me it's legal in this state and I haven't been drinking I know what I want
1 season later
>BOJACK LITERALLY RAPED ME
>>
File: Borjam.png (1MB, 910x911px) Image search: [Google]
Borjam.png
1MB, 910x911px
reeee when the fuck is bojack gonna be MY niece?
>>
Since Todd's asexual for no reason they're probably going to make Diane a tranny for even more SJW brownie points
>>
>>94911005
It's in character for Todd to be like that though. And we already saw Diane as a pre-op Blarm.
>>
>>94911103
Humans are not and can not be asexual. It's impossible.
>>
So we're finally gonna see why Mr. Peanutbutter has been married like four times.

Aside from the fact that he's a dog and therefore attracted to bitches.
>>
>>94911295
This. Get some chick who claims to be asexual drunk alone with a chad and she will be all up on that dick. Trust me.
>>
>>94911330
It's always been implied that he's just an idiot and nobody wants to put up with his stupidity even if he is loyal.
>>
>>94909871
Nah it's gonna be him saying it to his daughter
>>
>>94911295
>its possible for humans to be born with two heads and three legs
>or with no melanin
>or with tits and a vagina but internal testes instead of ovaries
>but someone being born with a faulty libido is impossible
>>
>>94905592
I mean, I thought the trailer was pretty good. I'm just cautious about getting hype after last season.

And to clarify, I didn't think last season was bad, I just thought it was the weakest of the three (if you don't count the first half of season 1).
>>
>>94911699
Asexual is not a sexuality, it's a method of reproduction.
>>
File: Scary Clowns.png (1MB, 1747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Clowns.png
1MB, 1747x1000px
I don't know about all you, but I'm scared about the clowns
>>
>>94913782
It will just be some dream sequence
>>
>>94905592
>that's a horrible thing to say to a baby!!

hearty chuckle
>>
>>94906300
that was just a joke about his Brother dying and what was on his mind
>>
>>94909944
Most of her scenes in Season 3 were awful and forced. A massive step down from her excellent Season 2 role.

I hope they don't it fuck up this time, but her character (heh) at this point is one big caricature, so it will be hard.
>>
>>94905592
Wonder how will PC relationship with Stilton go down in flames. That dinner scene looked like it was some really specieist tradition, what with the fake cat ears and PC's displeased expression.
>>
>>94906344
Todd is, true, But not PB. He has his own story arc with Diane that has been in constant development since Season 1.
>>
>>94913782

Is that Todd in the chair, as a child?
>>
>>94905592
needs more sebastian st. clair
>>
>>94910344
>Implying we're supposed to sympathize with her
>>
>>94916680
Bojack did
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.