[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they have fucked this up harder? He's Ego the Living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18

File: Ego_Profile(1).png (1MB, 528x779px) Image search: [Google]
Ego_Profile(1).png
1MB, 528x779px
Could they have fucked this up harder?

He's Ego the Living Planet, fine. But then you have to make him a fucking Celestial? And not only just a Celestial, but THE FUCKING FIRST FIRMAMENT?! WHO GETS BLOWN UP BY A COUPLE GOD DAMN BATTERIES RIGGED BY ROCKET RACOON!

They just took what was essentially the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe and made it a joke. He could have wiped them from existence in an instant, but instead uses tendrils made of energy and rocks that can be successfully opposed by spacecraft engines.

Thanos? Motherfucker that guy MADE Thanos.

God damn it.
>>
>>94898425
>>
>>94898425
>They just took what was essentially the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe
Ego is nowhere near as strong as you think he is
>>
>>94898425
This universe's setting is different.
>>
>>94898425
The First Firmament is a Multiversal being. He's the Eternity of the first multiverse. Ego was a brain surrounded by rocks in this movie. Plus, the MCU's cosmology has not been expanded in the slightest by any of the movies. All we know is that there are higher entities and beings, but where they fit in the grand scheme of things and the hierarchy of everything is pretty much barren ground,
>>
>>94898501
Yeah but he isn't JUST Ego, they squished a bunch of EXTREMELY powerful characters/character types into one insanely under powered cosmic entity
>>
>>94898425
>muh lore

Whatever.
>>
>>94898425
>essentially the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe
That's not the Beyonder.
>>
>>94898544
Clearly not since Rocket Raccoon killed him with stolen batteries.
>>
>>94898612
Clearly yes because you can't read
>>
>>94898425
All we know is that he's a Celestial, and he didn't know other beings existed for a long time. Doesn't mean he's the first.

But yeah, making his a Celestial was odd, but the fact that they made him essentially "give life" makes him more akin to that.
>>
>>94898567
I said essentially, not definitely. Also depends on what Beyonder you're talking about
>>
>>94898643
He straight up planted Celestial Eggs around the universe, he's a Celestial.

Demonstrated immense matter and energy manipulation, like a Celestial, and should have been able to just deconstruct them in an instant

I'm just saying they really fucked up for future movies, Celestial Wars, maybe a war with the Watchers who they even had in the god damn movie
>>
>>94898765
>He straight up planted Celestial Eggs around the universe
Those were just an extensions of himself though, not new celestials.
>>
>>94898425
Would Celestial Star-Lord be a match for Thanos?
>>
>>94898794
Absolutely

If they make up something gay like the core of his Celestial power is his friendships and gave it back to him that would be a great one-on-one fist fight
>>
>>94898765
For all we know the Celestials are extinct. Eson lost the Power Stone. You ask me that means one thing: That mother fucker is dead. Knowhere and Ego are the only other evidence of Celestials in the MCU and one of those is a decapitated head, the other is now dead.

The cosmic balance is fucked, that's why Thanos wants the Gauntlet.

The Celestials are extinct, anon. Accept it.
>>
>>94898823
Unless they introduce Exitar. Exitar always comes back.
>>
>>94898765
I literally said he's a Celestial, I'm saying that in fairness they changed him enough to make it fit.
>>
>>94898425

>THE FUCKING FIRST FIRMAMENT?

First off, this wasn't a thing when the movie was written

Second, TFF is on a multiversal level. Clearly not something Ego was capable of
>>
>>94898866
but it doesn't fit man, you can't just ram a ship into a Celestial and daze it, they ruined the potential for an entire level power of cosmic beings in the MCU. Instead of introducing a Celestial and them being as powerful as they should be and we all oooo and aaaaaah at the badass shit we get to see them do on screen, then they introduce cosmic entities like The Living Tribunal and Eternity and a whole new generation of MCU movies come out with them, each time stepping it up

They are just a real measure of power in the marvel universe, the next step up, and they killed one with a bomb
>>
File: Eson wishes you remembered him.jpg (118KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eson wishes you remembered him.jpg
118KB, 1080x720px
>>94898946
Ta-daaaaah
>>
File: peak autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
peak autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>94898425
>>
>>94898946
>and they killed one with a bomb
They killed a brain with a bomb. All signs point to Ego being the last shred of a Celestial that was defeated long ago. He wakes up as a mind in the void, but somehow knows what humanoid life looks like, and feels he has some kind of cosmic purpose? Sounds like holdovers from a previous life to me.
>>
File: Spoder-man.jpg (155KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Spoder-man.jpg
155KB, 1252x1252px
>>94899000
And that's another one for the Reaction Image folder.
>>
>>94898946
>Oh, Ego? Yeah, he had a big EGO, am I right?! Dumb fucker was never a Celestial, he just called himself one.
There, problem solved.
>>
>>94899044
Lots of cosmic beings are driven by a purpose, it's their job, in fact it's a defining characteristic of one
>>
>>94898979
Yeah, we got to see a REAL one for half a second, great
>>
>>94899044
There was speculation that Ego was Knowhere. In Guardians 1, some of the co-ordinates spell shit out rather than being actual regions of space and if you put them together it says, "SHH, THIS IS MOM'S CANCER, MEREDITH QUILL X"

The "Mom's Cancer" part of it is shown when we see the Dark Aster, and an Aster is a type of lily. Ego called Meredith his river lily. And then the "Meredith Quill x" part is shown when they arrive at Knowhere.

People sussed it during that whole phase of Gunn saying there was one big Easter egg that nobody had found yet.
>>
I think the title of "Celestial" is different in the MCU. Celestial beings, rather than the robots we know, are just an umbrella term for incredibly powerful, ancient beings
>>
>>94898425

>Complains about them not paying attention to the background of the character
>Demonstrates repeatedly they don't know anything about the background of the character themselves

7/10
>>
>>94899122
Right now, the Guardians movies have eluded to or outright presented us with the most meat in terms of power structures and a cosmic hierarchy for the MCU.

>Living Tribunal (off-hand mention in Doctor Strange so probably means absolutely fuck all)
>Cosmic entities
>Celestials
>Ego the Living Planet
>Watchers

And then to a lesser extent, the Thor movies have tossed some random bollocks into the mix as well.

I hope they do build on it, because the cosmic side of the MCU really needs those kinds of high concept fantasies if it's going to take center stage as they've said it will.
>>
>>94899136
WTF are you even driveling about

Am I supposed to give a synopsis on how Ego is actually this dude who merged with all beings on his planet during its "destruction"?

Leave
>>
>>94898946
Just throwing this out there, what if Ego was a celestial that was defeated, stripped of his powers, and basically cast out as an energy brain? Telekinesis, energy manipulation, and the other powers Ego manifested in the movie are small time compared to making energy math equations that are capable of cutting a powered up future black bolt in half. He might have been depowered by whatever stripped him of his true body.

The point is, Ego's whole story practically screams "Something bad happened that he couldn't remember" in my perspective.
>>
>>94899212
Wikis are good 'n' all, but you should maybe read some comics too.
>>
>>94899224
Or he was the first Celestial born from Eternity, he knew he was a Celestial, so that means he knows that there are/were others
>>
>>94899241
Is Ego a Celestial?
>>
>>94898823
Ego might still be alive but no longer a physical being.
>>
>>94899281
In the MCU, yes. The thread's turning into a fairly decent discussion about the idea of that, actually.
>>
>>94899307
>In the movie you are complaining about? Yes.

Are you fucking retarded or what? This is clearly a comics vs. movies thread, fuck off
>>
File: origin.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
origin.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>94899241
>>94899281
>>94899307

>Tries to call out comic wiki researcher
>guffaw response addressing the movie instead of the comics because he knows the answer is no
>>
>>94898823
>>94898979
Shouldn't that be Exitar? He was the one who went around destroying the failed experiments
>>
>>94898425
yeah because a giant talking planet wouldn't have looked ridiculous at all.
>>
>>94899212

Well for starters, Ego was never the first firmament, at least not at the time the movie was airing. I've no idea where you got that from, as the movie sure as hell doesn't delve into power rankings.

Second, if he was the first firmament, the only reason he wouldn't be blown up by batteries is because Gambit would have done something stupid first to stop it. I'm not joking, Gambit has gone cosmic on occasion.

Third, villains dying to a bunch of amateurs don't make them jokes in the comic universe; it's pretty much required as most heroes are chumps who must drink four leafed shamrock smoothies each day.

Fourth, he's not the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe, never has been. As I'm sure you're 'aware', he's been a penultimate villain for a while now, never the final one.

Fifth, he's not going to wipe them out in an instant if it means Peter might die. Besides, he's literally Ego; he probably doesn't think they can even do it and freaks out 10 seconds before his death when he realises they can.

Sixth, and I'm legitimately worried at this point, when has Ego MADE Thanos? Is this some very old, or very shitty continuity that I've not heard of? Thanos is a titan that was either corrupted by death, or who worshipped death of his own accord, or just wanted to bang her.

Fuck you, for making this thread.
>>
File: Dormammu_Crop.png (1012KB, 759x787px) Image search: [Google]
Dormammu_Crop.png
1012KB, 759x787px
>>94899537
Yeah Guardians is a really serious movie.
>>
File: exitar the exterminator.jpg (125KB, 393x557px) Image search: [Google]
exitar the exterminator.jpg
125KB, 393x557px
>>94899480
Yeah, but maybe that's part of it. Eson was The Searcher, but if he ended up with the Power Stone he might have thought himself above the likes of Exitar and done his job for him. Most everything points to the Celestials having had a dispute at some point in history, maybe that's where it stemmed from.

Or they just thought Eson was more visually compelling.
>>
>>94898425
>WAAAAHHHH! My Celestial wasn't overpowered as fuck able to deconstruct any opposition in a nanosecond!
This is how ridiculous you sound.
>>
>>94899537
when did I complain about his shapeshifting which is a perfectly feasible thing a Celestial could do

>>94899599
I didn't say Ego was the First Firmement, I said the character they put on screen was a mixture of a mass of very powerful cosmic beings, but outright say he is a Celestial

Yes Gambit is a beyond omega, why bring this up?

It isn't just "some villain", he's one of many near omnipotent beings that shaped basically every race in the multiverse INCLUDING THE ETERNALS AKA TITANS AKA THANOS

But instead of making Celestials badass, like they did for half a second in the first movie showing them ending one of their "experiments", they made him super weak

Like not even a bunch of those batteries, which they seemingly have many of, just two

They better make up for this by making Adam Warlock infused with a shitload of those things or something or I'm gunna lose my mind
>>
>>94899677
I mean when I think Celestial I do think Eson, I think it's those eyes
>>
>>94899727
It seems to be more "Why make him a Celestial if you're going to make him nothing like a Celestial?"
It's not like there's any shortage of overpowered characters that aren't AS overpowered as the celestial.
>>
>>94898425
No one cares about your convoluted and ancient lore grandpa
>>
>>94899752
>or I'm gunna lose my mind
Calm down, Ego, before you blow a fuse.
>>
>>94899781
thank you for understanding my arguement
>>
>>94899537
Totally. What's next, talking Raccoons and blue people?
>>
>>94898425
Ego doesn't actually know what he is. His earliest memory is gaining consciousness as a disembodied brain floating through deep space. After realizing his powers and sending out probes into the galaxy he learned a bit about where he is, heard about these Celestials, and concluded he must be one himself.

and whether he is or he isnt, he's missing most of his body, and he's still missing his memories. Those are both common reasons for a powerful cosmic entity to be way weaker than they should be
>>
>>94899537
right, the talking planet core sufficed
>>
>>94899817
Sounds like him and Ultron would get along pretty well.
>>
>>94899798
Would you be more privy to them making "Celestial" a blanket term or going the route of saying his brain used to belong to a Celestial?

Also, the whole team that hears him refer to himself as a Celestial stop in their tracks. This is obviously something they've heard of before and are probably shocked because of Ego's appearance not resembling what they associate with the term "Celestial".

I realise that has no foundation whatsoever in the comics, but it's not like the movies haven't taken liberties with every instalment.
>>
>>94899817
This is the most logical explanation I've seen so far, but so far removed from what the movie presents

The whole plot device is to set up Peter using his Celestial Power at some critical point now, I seriously doubt he is actually half talking planet instead of a real Celestial hybrid, it would make no sense
>>
>>94898425
Probably one of my least favorite marvel movies honestly, and that's saying something. I mean IM3 was worse, but I'd just about watch any other marvel movie before this one again.
>>
>>94899878
I would rather they make it the brain of a Celestial that survived the Celestial Wars or something like that, and that still after all this time hasn't regained his full potential, missing armor etc.

Like I actually said "What?!" out loud when he said it I was so blown away. It would make Peter powerful enough to take on Thanos alone with no gauntlet, which may happen now
>>
>>94899781
Because it both streamlines a lot of needlessly disparate concepts (from the POV of the casual movie audience) and provides connective tissue to stuff that was shown/discussed in the first movie. The first movie deals with infinity stones, Celestials, and Peter's ability to survive holding a stone. Therefore it's logical to link a powerful being like Ego (who has long had several contradictory origins) to those concepts for the sake of the narrative.

Don't ever expect the movies to replicate the comics in all of their breadth because it will never happen. Much of the reason the comics have taken the form they do is because of the massive amount of writers that have contributed to the canon over the years.

At any rate, we don't know if Ego truly is a Celestial. He claims to be, thinks he is, but Celestials appear to be relatively common knowledge and his true origins are never revealed.
>>
>>94899883
why does it make less sense for him to be a shape shifting cosmic level mesomorph hybrid, but more sense for him to be a giant cosmic dude hybrid? are there even any human sized half celestials in the comics?
>>
>A man who named himself Ego and thinks he's the greatest thing in the universe told you he was clearly a celestial
>You believed it

Ego DECIDED he was a celestial because clearly if he's so great he must be. That doesn't mean he was right or wasn't just jerking himself off.
>>
>>94899883
It's possible Ego fucked up along the way, and didn't realize he could make a body for his massive brain, that or he lost his and had no way of reconstructing one.
>>
>>94899934
>It would make Peter powerful enough to take on Thanos alone with no gauntlet, which may happen now
Because that would be exciting.
>>
>>94899883
Peter's power is gone.
>>
>>94899936
They should have made him an Eternal, that would be an acceptable step up, not straight to basically the first race ever created with vast cosmic power
>>
>>94898425
>doesn't realize that everything in the movie was a test for peter and he orf course isn't actually dead

do you even know how dad's work?
>>
>>94899964
This.

Although I think they could use Doctor Strange to manifest it again.
>>
>>94899958
>mesomorph
meant to say terramorph, dont know where mesomorph came from
>>
>>94899960
I think the form of "Planet" was just the first thing he happened to come across, create, and then decided to stick with as it was familiar. He could create any kind of mobile body he needed and the Living Planet guise kept him hidden and mostly safe.
>>
Can we just talk about how fun the movie was?

>"IM MARY POPPINS Y'ALL"
>>
>>94899964
>>94899994
Uhh, yeah, according to Ego, for now

WTF would he know about what his offspring is capable of? It's his first
>>
>>94900025
Peter was Ego's first offspring to manifest power, but he sure as shit wasn't Ego's first kid.
>>
>>94899962
You wouldn't want to watch Chris Pratt in his true Celestial hybrid form duking it out with Thanos for a portion of one of the Infinity movies? I don't think that's too much to ask from what will probably be 6-7 hours of screen time
>>
>>94900025
He had a massive bone pile of his other sons, who didn't manifest power, Peter was the only one who did.
>>
There's no solid evidence that he's a Celestial, merely that his EGO is big enough to make him think he's one.
>>
>>94900051
Oh you know what I meant, the first to score that sweet sweet Celestial DNA
>>
>>94900022
Nah man, it really wasn't that shit was so fucking try-hard. Don't get me wrong, I got the emotional part of it, but it was still pretty douchey.
>>
>>94900074
I got you, I got you
>>
>>94900012
I think they were just highlighting rocks because they were underground. They both could manipulate energy and matter. Energy in peter propelling himself at massive speeds, matter with the rock fists and all that

Also possibly life on Egos end making his planet, that wasn't explicitly said though I don't think
>>
>>94900105
You have to admit though that Drax was pretty much gold the entire movie
>>
>>94900025
We saw the light in Peter's hands die as Ego died. There is no evidence to believe Ego was lying and it would be a giant asspull to reveal otherwise. Plus it ruins the conceit of Quill's character, which is that he's just a clever guy who gets by with a little help from his friends.
>>
File: celestials and mcu.jpg (1MB, 1093x1966px) Image search: [Google]
celestials and mcu.jpg
1MB, 1093x1966px
< based on this youtube video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uc2LuVaGpQ?t=11m3s
>>
>>94900105
Sounds like it's just not your thing. Which is fine. But I thought Winter Soldier was incredibly boring and try-hard an I don't go around bad-mouthing it. Because I can see why and how much others like it, even if I don't.

Different strokes my friend.
>>
>>94900221
Hmm, MCU writer: "Peter was actually just using the power accumulated on the planet that had bee growing for untold millions of years. Peter's lineage still gives him the ability to manipulate matter and energy when he establishes his own 'core' of power. The fading energy you see is the power of Ego fading. It took Ego that long to accumulate that amount of power, now that Quill knows his potential he can weld an Infinity Stone alone."

He still has the genes, which means writers can go nuts on Peter Quill for the Infinity movies
>>
File: 1502153750637.gif (1MB, 540x190px) Image search: [Google]
1502153750637.gif
1MB, 540x190px
>>94899537

Oh yeah, because god forbid something ridiculous happened in a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
>>
File: celestials 1.jpg (353KB, 1600x791px) Image search: [Google]
celestials 1.jpg
353KB, 1600x791px
>>94900237
>>
File: 1501253728365.png (2MB, 1212x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1501253728365.png
2MB, 1212x1156px
>>
File: rachel house ziran.png (478KB, 683x319px) Image search: [Google]
rachel house ziran.png
478KB, 683x319px
>>94900373
>>
>>94900058
>You wouldn't want to watch Chris Pratt in his true Celestial hybrid form duking it out with Thanos for a portion of one of the Infinity movies?
You mean like the shitshow between Star-Lord and Ego? Hell naw.
>>
>>94900237
This theory leaves the Champion and the Runner out. Any Celestials you could link to them?

Champion's all about seeking out people to defeat him in combat. Maybe he's Eson the Searcher? Champion was the wielder of the Power Gem in the comics too, and we see Eson with the Power Stone.
>>
>>94900221
You can only have so many people "getting by" in a fight against fucking Thanos by flying around with a jetpack and firing a laser gun

Chris Pratt is at an all time high A lister actor, they have to give him something. Him holding the Power gem and fighting Thanos, who wins and takes it from him. I should write movies
>>
Knowhere exists
>>
>>94900401
Kinda looks like Oneg if I were to guess
>>
>>94900301
I appreciate that you ignored the fact that it ruins the basic conceit of Quill's character. The power was only there to tempt Peter with his godly heritage, and later to turn the tide against Ego. It was taken away when he died because that story is over, and it would be an asspull to return it. And the writers of Infinity War have already said that the Guardians will not be upstaging the Avengers in their own movie.
>>
>>94900490
Yeah, and will totally be coming back into play later, sorry lad
>>
>>94898425
>essentially the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe

You don't know anything about the cosmic hierarchy, get outta here with this garbage.
>>
File: celestial[1].jpg (113KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
celestial[1].jpg
113KB, 1080x720px
Just fix it with one throw away scene in the GotG3 prologue. Where StarLord is talking an actual Celestial. Who calls Ego a try hard idiot, but was beneath their notice. So they let him go on thinking he was one of them.
>>
>>94900531
They hinted at the fact that that he was the first conscious of the universe and went out to know itself, kinda like Beyonder, kinda like Eternity, and then just straight up said he was a Celestial. It was an amalgam of very powerful cosmic beings

Unless they revisit the character to explain away that shit they just blew up what has been so far the most powerful entity explored so far with a bomb rigged by Rocket Raccoon
>>
>>94900484
Well, the Boot of Jemiah is inside Knowhere, so I'd assume Knowhere is Jemiah.
>>
File: Cosmic_Entities.png (4MB, 1154x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic_Entities.png
4MB, 1154x1280px
>>94900631
Eternity's on the bottom left.
>>
>>94900646
Or Jemiahs boot is what killed Oneg. They made Eson look like Eson

>>94900678
I said explored, not hinted at. They also showed the Watchers, but that isn't EXPLORING who they are you fucking retard
>>
>>94900282
Yeah but shit happened in Winter Soldier, this whole movie was just

>Gold people
>look dad!
>Gold people again
>Fin

It felt like it occurred over a fifteen minute period, I'm not saying I didn't laugh, or that I didn't get a little choked up at "Hell yeah he's cool"

But at the end I was sitting there going 'Is that it?'

Basically shit all happened the entire movie, no plot was advanced, and they ruined another good character.

I mean I grew to like Drax, but he's still dumb as shit in this incarnation, I was hoping that him falling in the celestial juice in the first movie would start making him smarter and deadlier like drinking the drive fluid from that crashed starship did in his mini series. But nope, and then they had to go and fuck up Mantis as well.

I'm very disappointed.
>>
>>94900714
I was kinda just saying that there's groundwork for exploration but cool
>>
>>94900714
That'd be cool. Jemiah kicked Oneg's head off.
>>
>>94900720
>Mantis
>ruined

Fuck off casual. She was a shit character before DnA got their hands on her and even then she was nothing to write home about. At least Gunn's version was entertaining and had some relevance to the plot, instead of just sitting around on the base all the time.
>>
>>94900801
Maybe during the Celestial War, over control of the Infinity Stones...They really could do so much
>>
File: Jemiah the Analyzer.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jemiah the Analyzer.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>94900714
Just for reference
>>
File: Oneg the Prober.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Oneg the Prober.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>94900714
>>
what if he isn't a celestial? he just thinks he is, you know, due to his EGO
>>
>>94898567
What about The One Above All?
>>
>>94900882
Yeah, see the scowl eyes? I think it's Onegs head

Maybe he probed into something he shouldn't have
>>
>>94900912
>The One Above All

What about the Presence? They are all God
>>
>>94900932
It also kind of looks like there are parts that jut out of the side of Knowhere that match Oneg's head.
>>
>>94900882
>>94900932
>>94900401
It's Oneg's head. That's the irony of it.
>>
>>94900282
Um, you can bad-mouth a movie if you want man, just because others like it doesn't mean your voice can't be heard
>>
>>94900987
how is Onegs head floating around ironic
>>
>>94898541
Eternity was mentioned by name in Guardians 2, hopefully they show him in infinity war.
>>
>>94900720
Because it wasn't about the plot, it was about further developing the characters, namely Quill, Gamora, Nebula, and Rocket. Had Winter Soldier not tied into SHIELD going kaput it would be equally susceptible to your criticisms, and GOTG does not have the benefit (I would say burden) of dealing with the shared universe.

So again, it sounds like it's just not your thing.
>>
>>94901029
I can, but it's not really in my interest to go around flinging shit just for the hell of it.
>>
>>94901054
When Ego hit him with cosmic awareness?
>>
>>94900184
He loved Mantis despite her being hideously repulsive and disgusting.
>>
>>94901091
Ye.
>>
>>94901031
>Oneg the Prober
>What remains of him is constantly probed and mined for resources
>>
>>94900373
Auton the Autistic
Hevont the Ditherer
Soalone the Shitposter
Galonte the Wanker
Husbando the Waifu-hunter
>>
File: Ego.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ego.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>94899537
They did show the planet with a face
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.