[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought it'd be impossible for Netflix to make a show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

I thought it'd be impossible for Netflix to make a show worse than Iron Fist, yet here we are.
>>
>>94897691
Oh yeah, sure, when it's good, it's thanks to BASED MARVEL XDD but when it's bad it's all that dastardly Netflix's fault, right?
Faggot.
>>
I liked Iron Fist and they were both more entertaining than Jessica Jones.
>>
>>94897719
I genuinely don't know why people liked Jessica Jones
>>
>>94897691
I know I'll get shit for this, but he's spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbl3-cy3I60
>>
>>94897691
Fuck you it wasn't bad.
It was in the middle between DD+JJ and LC+IF. Which means it was completely fine you contrarian non muh faggot
>>
>>94897691
What's the order of power in this Group? Cage > Jones > Murdock > Rand?
>>
>>94898785
Rand most powerful when ironfisting and least when don't
>>
>Jessica finds it all unbelievable
>Not once dies anyone go, "Excuse me, can someone explain to the superpowered PI who lived through an alien invasion and battled a suPervillain why this is all actually really believable?"
>>
>>94898785
In terms of raw power? Rand's fist> Cage>Jessica>Murdock
In terms of straight fighting and shit, Murdock>Cage>Jessica>Rand

Really hated how Iron Fist jobbed to everyone
>>
>>94898860
>>94898883
I mean Rand's fist was powerful but he can only throw a couple of punches seemingly before his chi is expended. Cage was only rattled when hit by him in the chest so I doubt that Rand is the strongest straight up. Also, Murdock managed to fight two members of the hand armed with swords at the same time with seemingly little trouble, so it seems that Matt could beat Danny just like Electra could.

Also, how come Elektra manged to school Cage, Jones and Murdock at the same time but could have been decapitated by Stick if he had the stones to do it? Is Stick really that good?
>>
>>94897747
Because it was grim and serious and for adults like a DC movie, but they put the Marvel logo at the front so we'd know we're allowed to like it.
>>
I think the fatal flaw behind this (besides The Hand) is that the team up and these people coming together felt rather forced. They never feel like a team at all, just 4 strangers who just so happen to be fighting ninjas. Hell, Jessica feels the most out of place and cant go 2 seconds without saying how stupid something is
>>
>>94898971
That's why I differentiated between raw power and fighting power.
>>
>>94899043
You think Murdock could take Cage?
>>
>>94899038
Is that the bad thing?
They are not "team" nor they want to be. And that's ok.
>>
>>94899132
I think he can, I mean the Japanese dude almost choked him out. I think Matt could figure something out.
>>
>>94897691
fuck off
>>
>>94899169
I mean, he's easily the best fighter amongst them but even blocking a punch from cage could break your arms. He's more agile than Cage and doesn't need line of sight to know exactly where he is so he may be able to bide time to come up with something. Hard to see what that may be though. Danny's parties were utterly jneffecyive against jis strength.
>>
>>94897710
It was quit bad anon
>>
>>94897747
because it's a solo woman thing
>>
>>94897691
>dat feel when you realize only Luke Cage and Daredevil had a few good episodes and were mostly meh while the other shows are just straight up trash

Cape tv shows aren't really that good like at all.
>>
>>94899156

>They are not "team" nor they want to be.

Then why the fuck is it called "The Defenders"?
>>
>>94897691
tbqh it's not as bad as iron fist. any time danny appears on screen it gets worse, but matt and nigger mcpunch things makes up for that
>>
Much better than Iron Fist, but way worse than the other three.
>>
>>94897914
That was actually pretty on the nose.
>>
>>94897747
It was more intellectual, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>94898882
>They literally make allusions to this multiple times

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>94898971
Cage had a massive dose of opium man, he wasn't right in the head at the time.
>>
>>94899698
>muh opinions
>>
>>94899728
because comic properties are currently being whored out for profit
>>
>>94897691
The dialogs are shit, the Hand isn't interesting and doesn't look like a threat, some actions scenes are cringe, Elektra-Matt history is weak, actors looks worse, the first season of Daredevil was an exception, Marvel tv is shit, high chances that they fuck Punisher because the writers
>>
>>94900035
That would only impair his fighting abilities though wouldn't It?
>>
>>94900319
Man I dunno, never done opium.
>>
>>94897747
I want to cum in her while she does her basic bitch personality.
>>
Why do the writers think it's okay to pick on Danny, but not actually improve his character that much or address the criticisms expressed toward him? Do they just not care?

I mean, Finn Jones isn't a great actor, but this is some sabotage by these shit writers.
>>
>>94900480
Because that's what lazy writers do when saddled with a character that was previously badly written. They listen to fanboys and fangirls who think that entertainment should just be their whims happening to characters on the screen. In their minds, Iron Fist's show was bad, which means his character was bad, so instead of trying to write the character out of that hole they just use him as a punching bag.
>>
>>94898860
I unironically think I could kick the shit outta Danny, his power fluctuates so much, even without the aid of the iron fist.

>I watched him beat multiple people
>almost lose a fight to one random mook
>beat some ninja guys
>almost lose a fight to a guy with a knife

I just need to get him shortly after a big fight and for some reason, he'll be a pussy.
>>
>>94897691
>>94897710
ABC studios made it, Netflix just has the rights to stream it.
>>
>>94897691
Was called Luke Cage
>>
>>94897914
>LC and JJ good
Really? I mean, JJ was ok, but LC was pretty boring but for the villain of the first half
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.