[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was decent >the hookup >that whole bar scene >Z-Tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

That was decent
>the hookup
>that whole bar scene
>Z-Tier Hero diss
>Swamp-Thing
>tiddy punch
>nuclear option
>Batman gonna burn a motherfucker

Only thing I didn't like was harleys voice
>>
I hear she farts in the batmobile. Is it audible or do you just see batman's reaction to the smell? This is important
>>
>>94892770
You hear it at least twice through a long and drawn scene with Batman trying to not respond to the smell while Dick urges him to pull over.
>>
>>94892811
That sound funny as hell I'm sold.
>>
It's a very funny take on the original DCAU.

You can tell it's not exactly "comedy hilarious", more about heroes going through the motions and feeling like some situations are just too ridiculous.

Best Harley story I've seen in ages.
>>
>>94892748
It's actually pretty great and the exasperated outrage to it is exhibit infinity why the Internet is killing discussion and culture.
>>
>>94892748
>Z-Tier hero diss
They blew off Green Lantern, what in the fuck.
>>
>>94892748
It was Batman and Robin tier. Horribly unfunny and retarded. Every single character acted like a dumb insufferable cunt and Harley's voice was grating. Fanservice and the fart joke are the only tolerable parts about this piece of shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.