[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in the Bat Signal? It alerts everyone in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: BatmanArkhamKnightGothamCity2.jpg (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanArkhamKnightGothamCity2.jpg
493KB, 1280x720px
What's the point in the Bat Signal? It alerts everyone in the city that Batman is around so criminals know to hide and paparazzi know where to take pictures. This day and age why can't he just use a cellphone? Isn't there a superhero version of 911 you can call to get a Justice League member down to help you?
>>
The point is to make criminals scared and hide. Batman is only one man so he can't be everywhere but if the whole city thinks he is on the prowl they may decide to take the night off this making it easier to keep the city's order.
>>
sounds good to me. if the criminals are hiding, then they ain't hurting anyone
>>
The Bat-signal lets the police set up a meeting with Batman without relying on an easily intercepted and traced radio signal. That is the point.
>>
>>94892230
But won't criminal intercept it since the signal is in plain view?
>>
>>94892262
Most criminals can't reach the roof of a police precinct, unless they want to get arrested.
>>
File: batwave_by_echoleader-d6dm84r.jpg (393KB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
batwave_by_echoleader-d6dm84r.jpg
393KB, 3000x1875px
>>94891192
The superior cartoon introduced the Batwave.
>>
>Is there another way to contact him?
>At least a dozen
>So why?
>So everyone knows
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.