[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counselor Deanna Troi: Who deserted you? Voice of Armus: Creatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Counselor Deanna Troi: Who deserted you?
Voice of Armus: Creatures whose beauty now dazzles all who see them. They would not exist without me.
Counselor Deanna Troi: You were together?
Voice of Armus: They perfected a means of bringing to the surface all that was evil and negative within, erupting, spreading, connecting. In time, it formed a second skin, dank and vile.
Counselor Deanna Troi: You.
Voice of Armus: Yes.

"Skin of Evil" first aired: 25 April 1988
Venom's first cameo appearance: The Amazing Spider-Man #299, April 1988
Venom's first full appearance: The Amazing Spider-Man #300, May 1988

Interesting if true.
>>
File: dragonfish-40M0911-07.jpg (31KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
dragonfish-40M0911-07.jpg
31KB, 550x360px
We are venom!!
>>
To be fair, Star Trek borrowed the idea of killing off the qt 3.14 blonde off in that very same episode.
>>
>>94888374

The Spider-Man comics introduced the Venom symbiote years earlier, as Peter's black costume.
>>
>>94890402
was this inentional or was it a means to excuse the suit?
>>
>>94890402
Yeah Peter wore the black suit for years, but Venom was not a character until after the Next Gen episode. It's a very tight timeline fit, but his very first appearance is but a single page thing stuck on the end of an issue. And after that there was more wiggle room to work.

If you're a nerd in the late 80s, are you somehow NOT watching the new Star Trek? There is no way to confirm this, it would probably be roundly denied by everyone involved.

But after doing enough borrowing as a writer, you get a feel for how important sheer imagery is for inspiration. ESPECIALLY when working with a team, so you can just point to it and go "Like that. See what I mean? " Armus, this horrific oily otherworldlyness. "Peter's suit all this time, is alive, and with it being discarded, turns into THAT. And from now on, its one of his big nemeses. What do you think?"

Could be all bullshit. Fun to believe it isn't tho

>>94890428
They probably got sick of Peter having this overly practical solution to problems. The suit could morph and give him clothes, and it also made him a lot stronger. And they probably wanted the old costume back.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.