[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I just discovered the aliens comics published by Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Aliens_labyrinth1.jpg (63KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens_labyrinth1.jpg
63KB, 400x614px
Holy fuck I just discovered the aliens comics published by Dark Horse. I find them very interresting ( Dr Church Is fucking amazing ) plus the art Is really good ( for Dark Horse at least )

But I'm really curious to see /co/ opinion on the aliens comics
>>
>>94877712
Why don't we get comics with that syle of art/coloring anymore?
I really miss that.
>>
>but I still know a son of a bitch when I see one.
>>
>>94877807
The dialogues are fucking glorious everytime
>>
>>94877757

because the market has shrunk greatly and the comics that compete need to go cheap and shitty, one-off series like the old Aliens and Predator do not work anymore, and so Dark Horse tried to go for long running series in the mid-00s and onwards, with poor results(mostly due to trying to make spin off for the shitty movies).

Alien and Predator comics only got as good as they did because they had free reign to explore the setting and veer off radically from the standard format and do as much weird derivate shit as they wanted.
>>
>>94878163
One of the good side of Dark Horse always was the freedom allowed, It was one of the reedeming quality of their shitty comics
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.