[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Swim is doing a nostalgia block a la Nicksplat on weeknights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Adult_Swim_logo_1.png (105KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Adult_Swim_logo_1.png
105KB, 400x300px
Currently confirmed as part of it:
>Space Ghost
>Aqua Teen
>The Venture Bros
>Harvey Birdman
>Boo Boo Runs Wild (special)
>Stroker and Hoop
>Home Movies
>Sealab 2021
>The Brak Show
>>
>no Cowboy Bebop

Bullshit, that was the main reason I watched Adult Swim in 2001.
>>
>>94876180
Most of the people in thosr promos are probably dead now.
>>
>>94876180
Every weeknight at 1am

i wonder if they'll play any Metalocalypse
>>
>>94876180
>Stroker and Hoop
well burn my biscuits
>>
>>94876180
Haven't they already done this?
>>
>>94876257
They're saving the new uncut HD master tapes Cowboy Bebop to take over the end slot of Toonami on Saturdays after Samurai Jack reruns end.
>>
They already did this multiple times and removed it shortly after because it wasn't getting good enough ratings
>>
>>94876399
They did a test block at 8 PM on Sundays, which got horrible ratings because they did zero advertisement or promo for it and because 8 PM is one of the lowest viewed timeslots (and only FOX rerun loving normies tune in to Adult Swim in those hours anyway).

Doing it later on weeknights is better because the ratings are a bit higher you're more likely to reach the stoner and hardcore AS fanboy crowd and don't have to compete with primetime tv.
>>
>>94876446
>They already did this multiple times and removed it shortly after

If by "multiple times", you mean once in 2008 and then once earlier this year.
>>
>>94876502
And the one earlier this year lasted for 4 months.
>>
Adult Swim is shit outside of Toonami. I hope the block fails.
>>
>>94876574
No matter how bad it does it'll still beat post midnight toonami
>>
>>94876574
Toonami is shit and failing even worse than anything else on AS.
>>
It's good to see it again for a while, free up some of that macfarlane garbage.
>>
>>94876180
>no Oblongs
Aw.
>>
>>94876180
They've been doing a similar program block on sunday nights for a while just without the throwback adds.
>space ghost
>brack
>sea lab
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>94876406
>uncut HD master tapes of Cowboy Bebop

Shoot, guess I have to stay alive a little while longer.
>>
>>94876180
Source?
>>
>>94876574
Outlaw star is the only thing remotely hype at this point and the ratings will still be shit. I wish it weren't true but it is.
>>
>>94876406
Source this please.
>>
>>94876257
Think about why they don't have Inuyasha or Pilot Candidate up there either. They're not really thinking about anime.
>>
>>94876180
I'm just kinda floored that athf is technically nostalgic when it was only cancelled like a year or so ago
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.