[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAM oWEwK-4A >there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: (8)latest.png (209KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(8)latest.png
209KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMoWEwK-4A
>there is no time travel in rick and morty
>>
Okay?
>>
>>94875733
what
>>
>>94875783
there are tons of retards who still claim that there is no time travel in the show because justin roiland said so an i think rick mentioned once
>>
>>94875733
Was that from one of the cable episodes?
>>
>>94875880
In every episode there's a cardboard box that says "time travel stuff".
>>
>>94877067
And it's always on the shelf never to be used
>>
>>94875783
a couple episodes where Rick threw a wild house party while beth and jerry were away. the house got teleported to another planet/universe. then brought back. then rick paused all time in his universe so the kids had months to clean up and fix the house. then because they existed in paused time for so long. their attachment to time in the universe was weak. which caused spllitting timelines and for the house to leave all of time. then those aliens, which serve as time police, show up and fix the time of rick and the kids. revealed that rick stole a time crystal from the aliens. so the alien tried to arrest them. rick and the kids defeated the alien and then fixed their time again.
>>
>>94875913
Season 2 Episode 1 from the post-credits. It was revenge but they got Rick and Einstein confused.
>>
>Rick discovered that Time Travel is just dimensional travel. You're not going back in time or forward, you're traveling to another dimension.
>You can't change your regrets or failures, because they're not your own, all you can do is create another dimension.
>>
File: 955572-the_evil_owlman.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
955572-the_evil_owlman.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>94878198
It doesn't matter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.