[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my friends works with Cartoon Network Marketing Division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: blackfire.gif (2MB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
blackfire.gif
2MB, 540x400px
One of my friends works with Cartoon Network Marketing Division and he told me some interesting shit.

-According to him Steven Universe is a considered a cash cow and all viral marketing, and merchandising from now on (hashtags, events, toys etc) are going to center around SU.

-There's problems right now internally with Rebecca Sugar and the higher ups.The story is starting to ramp up and it might meet it's conclusion soon. Expect a Garlick Jr. style filler arc to stretch out the show as far as possible.

-Gumball is underperforming.

-The higher ups know that everyone hates Teen Titans Go. While they still spam the show during the day, they have toned down the viral marketing and replaced it with Steven Universe.

-OK KO is considered their wild card, and is projected to become a new money machine once SU finally dies

-Samurai Jack S5 was considered revolutionary in the industry, not just because of it's success and popularity but what it means for the future. It may shape further CN decisions. New cool reboots hopefully?

-They are airing the original Teen Titans as a sort of experiment.
>>
>I have an uncle that works for Nintendo.
>>
File: tenor.gif (500KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
500KB, 320x180px
>>
File: pleb.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>94875688
>>94875745
You don't have to believe me. It'll play out itself.
>>
I buy it.
>>
>>94875649
Woah, i don't believe a word you just wrote
>>
>>94875649
>There's problems right now internally with Rebecca Sugar and the higher ups.
The only part I believe. Ever since that SU art book came out, the SJWs have been turning on her.
>>
>>94875876
What, did she briefly express support for hetero sexual relationships?
>>
>>94875649
>airing the original Teen Titans as a sort of experiment.
I could see that happening to hype up the new live action show (although i'm sure the little kids who watch CN don't care).
>>
File: IMG_0378.png (183KB, 509x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.png
183KB, 509x843px
>>94875922
No...well, not just that.
>>
>>94875649
>The higher ups know that everyone hates Teen Titans Go. While they still spam the show during the day, they have toned down the viral marketing and replaced it with Steven Universe.

this is where the whole thing falls apart
>>
>>94875649

>Gumball is underperforming

Well, duh? In every country they put it on the worst time slot possible and there is no more "one show only" marathons.
>>
>>94875649
>Samurai Jack S5
But it was shit
>>
>>94875968
It was better received outside of 4chan.
Just because /co/ hates it doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>94875968
>>94875991
this, most people actually liked the whole season no problem
>>
>>94875968
Doesnt matter. It pulled high enough ratings to give CN a raging erection and now they want more
>>
>>94876079
not to mention really almost perfect reviews all over the place
>>
>>94875649
how can you expect me to believe any of this without info on new Alolan forms?
>>
>>94875649
>-They are airing the original Teen Titans as a sort of experiment.
You should tell them to advertise it as well. They always make the same mistake not properly putting they're action shows in good time slots or at places where kids won't look. I mean, that's what happened with Young Justice, after all and same goes with other shows.
>>
File: IncompleteAgitatedDeinonychus.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
IncompleteAgitatedDeinonychus.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>94875649
I want to believe but OK KO a wildcard? ... i dunno
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.