[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zebra Girl is on her last story arc and will end with this last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Zebra Girl is on her last story arc and will end with this last chapter. What does /co/ think of it?
>>
>>94871062
If Sandra and Crystal don't fuck, I'm gonna riot.

Seriously, to hell with Wally. He's the worst.
>>
>>94871062
The excessive way beyond 4chan /k/ grade edginess of the author was so off putting I just dropped it.
>>
>>94871436

Here you go

>>94871695
Are you sure you're not in the wrong thread? I have no idea what you're on about
>>
File: 1474819816182.jpg (322KB, 700x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1474819816182.jpg
322KB, 700x1102px
>>
If I wanted to read some form of homosexual furry web nonsense I'd be reading Poppy or /v/. Good day.
>>
>>94873550
No please don't go, the thread can't survive without you!! ;_;
>>
>>94873550
She's a demon, it's not furry.

I think it'll end with Sandra being in a coma the whole time. The weird faceless guy with the heart monitor mouth might be a doctor. Its just an oddly specific way to draw his mouth.
>>
>>94874077
hUH.

If he pulled that one, I'd have to hunt down and kill Joe
>>
>>94871062
What is this and is it worth reading?
>>
>>94874077
>in a coma the whole time

That'd be such fucking bullshit.
>>
File: zebrapromo.png (154KB, 438x280px) Image search: [Google]
zebrapromo.png
154KB, 438x280px
>>94874156

just your standard furry webcomic
>>
File: zebragirl isn't listening.jpg (34KB, 163x256px) Image search: [Google]
zebragirl isn't listening.jpg
34KB, 163x256px
>>94874156
>What is this
Zebragirl. A modern fantasy webcomic about a girl who gets transformed into a demon and proceeds to have a pretty crazy life as a result.
>and is it worth reading?
I feel that's entirely up to you. I really like it, but I've been with it for about ten years now so I'm pretty invested. It starts off... bad. Really bad. Edgy teenager scribblings bad. It tries way too hard to be a comedy when it really shouldn't have. That being said, it gets better.

If webcomics had an award show, Joe would get the "Most Improved" trophy. His art goes from high-school sketchbook doodles to professional-grade over the years, and as he himself matured, Joe's writing also got much more compelling. I like the way he writes characters to make their actions seem believable and he had a talent for dialogue. It isn't one of the things you typically notice, but you can crop out the words to most speech bubbles and you'd be able to tell which character was talking.

So I would recommend giving it a shot. The initial cringiness is worth the eventual payoff. IMHO it starts getting good once it gets to the part where Jack finds the pocket dimension with all those other wizards.
>>
File: zandraclothes.jpg (354KB, 700x1089px) Image search: [Google]
zandraclothes.jpg
354KB, 700x1089px
>>94875060

this

Late 90s comic that kept going and got rreally good. It's been updating at a page a week so being a plot based comic it's been a long haul, but a lot has happened.
>>
http://zebragirl.net/ is the url

can't we get some more of you passive aggressive fucks whining about being given a free horse to keep this thread bumped? I have better things to do tonight
>>
File: cash.jpg (250KB, 700x1102px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
250KB, 700x1102px
This dude was cool
>>
Reminder...when this comic ends, we will only see Black Betty in fanart.
>>
>>94871062
Where the titties.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.