[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest The 80s cartoons were much better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: smurfs-660x232.jpg (55KB, 660x232px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs-660x232.jpg
55KB, 660x232px
Let's be honest

The 80s cartoons were much better than all (exception of Rocko, Ren and Stimpy, and SpongeBob) 90s Nick shows. They were really awesome and the toys were brilliant as well. Here are my favorite 80s shows

DuckTales
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
The Super Mario Bros Super Show
The Legend of Zelda
Pac-Man
Captain N: The Game Master
Saturday Supercade
The Smurfs
G.I. Joe
He-Man
Thundercats
Transformers
Voltron
Robotech
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Garfield and Friends
Muppet Babies
Gummi Bears
The Real Ghostbusters
The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
and Jem and the Holograms

All brilliant programs. I hate it when people say "The 80s was a dark time in animation cause toys HURR DURR"
>>
>>94870097
So, do you like 80s cartoons? I grew up with them. I was born in 1971 and I was watching these cartoons all the time
>>
>>94870097
I also forgot to mention Inspector Gadget, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Beetlejuice, The Flintstone Kids, Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show, The Snorks, and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.

Man, I loved the 80s
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.