[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of them? Do you think a good romance can spawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503341307822.webm (1MB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503341307822.webm
1MB, 648x360px
What do you think of them?

Do you think a good romance can spawn between them? If so how?

Will the new dynamic that will be presented in TellTale Batman Season 2 affect how these two acts towards each other?
>>
>>94870054
Harley is a broken damaged bitch who'll never know true love and will die because someone told her to.
>>
>>94870054
They're both murders who need to be put in prison and executed.
>>
Shit needs to stop.
>hur HURRRRR XD THEYRE GAY
Harley is only ever good when she's the original concept of her character. She's an abused sidekick to the joker and that's all she should ever be. This stupid shit where she "outgrows" the joker and don't need no man is boring.
>>
>>94870054

The fuck are you talking about, you chode-smoker? They've been on-again, off-again since Timm put them together in TAS. Get your shit together.
>>
>>94870282
But Harley teaming up with Ivy is the original concept of the character. The episode where Harley and Ivy team up for the first time took place in the first season of BTAS. The episode was made even before the "Mad Love" comic, which established a bunch of important stuff about Harley's relationship about Joker.
>>
>>94870469
Ok and that's fine. As friends. When you start pushing the
>they're doing it cause they're gay for each other xDDDD shit it starts getting cringy
>>
File: 1475340940827.png (239KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1475340940827.png
239KB, 680x440px
Holy shit this thing sucked so hard

If you want to have a Harley showcase, by all means have one, but don't drag BTAS down with you.

>nightwing loses to harley
>"smells like discipline"
>lets murder Woodrow *CREDITS*
>>
>>94870282
I thought this movie happenned after Joker iskilled with his own toy gun so Harley could heal without him being in the picture... Isn't that the case?
>>
>>94870733
The movie is not in canon with any other work despite using Timm's BTAS style

And thank god, what a turd
>>
>>94870054
Sometimes I want her to be Two Face's sidekick.
>>
>>94870282
This
>>
>>94870054
>Do you think a good romance can spawn between them?

No. It goes against the very idea of Ivy, that she hates humans and only loves plantlife.
>>
Harley/Joker is more popular than ever and they'll get their own DCEU movie
>>
>>94873975
And that's bad, a Harley/Ivy road trip action movie would have been 100x better than that shit
>>
>>94875033
As if it'd be anything other than lesbians lesbians lesbians.
>>
>>94875071
And that would have been better than HONKA HONKA MAN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.