[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Iconic"/"Legendary" /co/ elements you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1490522328453.jpg (130KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490522328453.jpg
130KB, 1400x700px
>Kevin Conroy as Batman!
Look, I get it, he was great in BTAS, he was a perfect fit. But as they keep trotting him out in each new iteration no matter how much the characterization and tone of the new series may differ just because he was the biggest fan favorite, it just sounds more and more tacky and forced. Every time he talks it feels like the media suddenly skips a gear shifting into a different tone and then back again.
>>
>>94864735
I'm tired of this website overall.
>>
>>94864735
Well, what can YOU do about this? Can you stop them? No. You cannot do shit.

HOWEVER, you can just rewatch BTAS, BB, and Justice League. Ignore every other iteration that came after. Can you do that?
>>
File: Falco.png (84KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Falco.png
84KB, 320x240px
>>94864758
I'm tired of Gargoyles threads only lasting ten posts.
>>
>>94864758
Me too
>>
>>94865053
Just post a bunch of Demona screenshots and say you want her to turn to stone while riding your dick for guaranteed 600 replies

/co/ watches shows exclusively with their dicks
>>
File: thanks.png (64KB, 1229x416px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
64KB, 1229x416px
>>94864758

Politics destroyed it
>>
>>94865297
Now there's a thought.

Never worked with Griff though. Guess gayfags really are only about 4% of the population.
>>
File: broadway-gargoyles-96.4.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
broadway-gargoyles-96.4.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>94865368
Sounds like the threads weren't surviving because of your shit taste
>>
File: Griff4.jpg (76KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Griff4.jpg
76KB, 745x1000px
>>94865495
>Griff
>Shit
Them's fightin' words.
>>
File: 1503247625985.jpg (222KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1503247625985.jpg
222KB, 900x1366px
>>94864758
This honestly. I miss pre-2011 /co/

>/co/ is love

Remember that? Remember when we made fun of /v/ for being bitter, basement dwelling contrarians who just hated everything they loved? How the fuck did we become even worse? It's like the summer fags came in that year and just never went back to school. And the rest of us decided the edgy highschool fucks were cool, so we'd shit on everything too.>>94864787
>>
>>94864735

He's been replaced before, dummy. Remember The Batman, Brave and the Bold? They keep bringing Conroy back because fans like it. If it bothers you so much,don't watch Batman cartoons.
>>
>>94864735
I'm tired of B:TAS dicksucking in general and how DC pretends B:TAS is the only Batman cartoon that ever existed.
>>
>>94865866
You know what I remember? This is SHIELD and HopeCorgi.

Fuck I miss those days.
>>
>>94865866
>>94866839

Maybe you should create more positive threads instead of just posting in the ones that whine about things. This place is only as good as you make it to be.
>>
>>94867004
Not actually whining. I'm just saying that I really miss the days when 'This is SHIELD' and 'HopeCorgi' were popular.
While I may not start many threads. I do regularly engage in what could be considered positive interaction with the rest of the board.
>>
>>94864735
>>94866337

He sounds old. Not quite as old as Adam West did in the trailers (haven't bothered to see Caped Crusaders - probably won't till the kiddie section at my local library buys a remaindered copy).

It was a push to make JLA more palatable after some low rated things, but we're talking DC Nation, etc., which rather than blaming on CN, they blamed on other things. Batman - BATB had good ratings and has good DVD sales so you're just talking out your ass.

Also, the MAIN problem with The Batman was far more about the voice of the Joker than anything else.
>>
>>94866681
Nobody pretends it's the only one. Everybody loves BATB. It's just that it's the best one.
>>
>>94865329

This wouldn't have become a problem had anti-phoneposting measures been put in place.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 169x162px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 169x162px
>>94864735
>Kevin Conroy reprises his role in JL Action
>no one else does
>>
>>94869505

You would think the fucking annoying recaptcha stuff would keep that from being a thing.
>>
>>94864735
I feel like Kevin Conroy straight up forgot how to do his Bruce/Batman voice ever since Batman Beyond. It was understandable in that show considering the circumstances but ever since Justice League he's had no differentiation between the two and his Batman is just that same overly raspy voice from Beyond. It's always gotten on my nerves.
>>
File: shatner harvey.png (182KB, 549x441px) Image search: [Google]
shatner harvey.png
182KB, 549x441px
>>94868794
>haven't bothered to see Caped Crusaders
You should. It's one of the better animated movies DC has released in the past decade.
And the sequel with William Shatner as Two-Face looks like it's going to be even better
>>
>>94864735
>Look, I get it, he was great in BTAS, he was a perfect fit. But as they keep trotting him out in each new iteration no matter how much the characterization and tone of the new series may differ just because he was the biggest fan favorite, it just sounds more and more tacky and forced.

That was the big reason Conroy kept getting replaced as Batman in the early DTVs. IIRC, picking the voice cast for the Justice League cartoon was difficult, because they had to find actors that blended well with Conroy's voice.

I'm fine with other Batman VAs, but WB kept dropping the ball. Fucking William Baldwin. Bruce Greenwood, on the other hand, was a good Batman in Young Justice. I had hoped he (and John DiMaggio as Joker) were going to carry the torch.
>>
90's kids ruined Batman
>>
File: jla_joker_flash.jpg (101KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
jla_joker_flash.jpg
101KB, 980x552px
>>94869561
Mark Hamill plays the Joker in Justice League Action.
>>
>>94869561
Mark Hamill is Joker again.
Josh Keaton is Hal Jordan again, though his episode has yet to air.
Charlie Schlatter is Flash again.
Khary Payton is Cyborg again.
Chris Diamantopoulos is Green Arrow again.
Jake T. Austin is Blue Beetle again.
Gilbert Gottfried is Mr. Mxyzptlk again.
Tara Strong is Harley Quinn again.
David Sobolov is Gorilla Grodd again.

They just pick and choose who reprises and who is new.
>>
>>94864735
You're all idiots. Conroy Batman is best Batman.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.