[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because it doesn't look like anyone's done so yet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 25

Because it doesn't look like anyone's done so yet, storytiming the latest issue of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94858925
neat
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94859086
I like that they're putting in more effort in the monsters than they were at the beginning of the comic, even if it isn't quite up to Sentai standards yet(also maybe I'll dump some Super Sentai Monster History pages here once OP is finished with his storytime)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Its so weird how this has them doing things the stock footage would have never allowed. Weird and awesome.
>>
>>94859229
Fuck you back to /a/ with you sentai shit!
>>
>>94859250
I'm calling it now that the lady is trying to use Finster's research for military applications and it's not going to end well. When she's caught, she'll give some big speech about how none of this would've happened if the Rangers hadn't turned down her offer.
>>
>>94859229
thanks for considering
>>
>>94860751

Amazing how this is the first story to ever really go into the government's stance on the Rangers.

Yeah, later on they become official and even military sponsored, but its weird how everyone just readily accepted the Mighty Morphin' team with no hesitation.
>>
It's honestly kinda sad that this is the only thing Power Rangers related that's been remotely good in years aside from Dino Charge
>>
>>94862050
Speaking of Dino Charge, has Ninja Steel even once alluded to the major ramifications Dino Charge caused vis a vis the "dinosaurs never went extinct" thing?
>>
>>94862108
Nobody watches Ninja Stale.
Power Rangers has hit a new ratings low
>>
>>94862263
Well maybe if Nick didn't give it a horrible schedule, no advertisements, and month-long hiatuses, this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
Going to spoil something from solicits
Grace used to be part of a Ranger team formed by Zordon which will be elaborated in a future issue
>>
Not really selling me on the "creepy finster" thing, he never came off as evil
>>
>>94862050
Dino Charge wasn't even that good desu
RPM was the last good season
>>
>>94862481

You read his tragic, really creepy origin in the last annual?
>>
>>94862422
She doesn't seem old enough to have been a Ranger in 1969
>>
>>94862610
Yes, it came off as fanfiction since none of that was even hinted in the show
>>
>>94862844
Eh, at this point theres no reason to associate it with the show beyond the concept. Its its own thing now.
>>
>>94862659
It's plausible if it's 1993 in the comic like it was in season 1 of the show, and her team were only freshmen like the current team is.
>>
>>94862962
On the other hand, I'm sure I've seen a smartphone in an issue somewhere and her hair is gray so she could be a Hollywood 60 year old, like her facial cream game is on point or something.
>>
>>94863073
Smartphones appeared in both GGPR and MMPR comics
>>
>>94859970
kekles
>>
>>94859250
already more invested in this then I was in Drag-kon
>>
>>94862844
and yet it's one of the best things to come out of Neo-Saban
>>
File: POWERFUL RANGERS.jpg (908KB, 630x989px) Image search: [Google]
POWERFUL RANGERS.jpg
908KB, 630x989px
>>94863856
I'm surprised it took so long for Power Rangers to get an ongoing.
The Papercutz comics weren't that much and before that we got this.
>>
>>94863921

Marvel made some too. Still have the adaptation of the movie.
>>
>>94859229
please do
>>
Is there a general consensus that this is good?
>>
>>94864769
It's okay and has potential
For modern Power Rangers standards, it's great but can come off as fanficy at times and the Drakkon arc drags on
>>
New chapter of Kamen Rider W manga came out.
>>
>>94864927
and just found out the Kamen Rider Kuuga manga was just picked up a couple of days ago.
>>
>>94864927
>>94865260
neat
>>
>>94864797
I guess you could say the green ranger arc really does drag-on? Get it? Drag-on? Dragon?
>>
>>94859250
why didn't they destroy them when they had the chance?
>>
>>94859263
>Rad Bug
Nice reference
>>
>>94859250
>>94863840
Me too bros. I like the angle they're setting up of Finster being a brilliant mad scientist. Probably going to manipulate the rangers from his prison.

Thanks OP for storytiming.
>>
>>94866431
It would be interesting to see what he, Alpha, and Saba might tinker together though.
>>
>>94859086

Haha Boarlock, thats pretty clever. These two kind of fit in nicely with the zyuranger 2 style of monster they had going in the show.
>>
>>94859086
>Their names are Karmadillo and Boarlock
wtf I love power rangers now.
>>
>>94865260
>>94864927
I didn't know this was happening. Thanks
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.