[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Steven and Greg fuse? How would you go about writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Gregeven.png (2MB, 1268x2421px) Image search: [Google]
Gregeven.png
2MB, 1268x2421px
Should Steven and Greg fuse?

How would you go about writing an episode where the main subject is Greg and Steven fusing / what they do as a fusion?
>>
>>94856758
>Episode is an I-don't-know-what-the-fuck-you'd-call-it episode
>Greg and Steven fuse because plot
>Fusion is called 'Greven' (Grieving)
>Insert really fucking depressing pseudo-father-son song
>Episode ends with Rose being 'let go'
>Greg finally moves on
>Insert altered end credits
>>
>>94856758
Greg should not have sex with his own son you degenerate.
>>
>>94856758
>song contest comes to beach city
>solo acts only
>they both enter
>both fail
>they fuse

Can't think of a competition prize they'd want badly enough
>>
I don't understand fusions entirely. What causes a fusion to break? Because Jasper and Lapis where fused but I can't really see what was holding them together. And other fusions fall apart the moment it doesn't go well. Or did Jasper force fusion with Lapis? But wouldn't that result in one of those limb monsters? And why is the clothing style of Sardonyx neither remniscent of Pearls/Garnets design?
>>
>>94857866

>What causes a fusion to break

A large diversion in the mood or the opinion between the constituent gems that can't be resolved i.e. if they react differently to a situation such as steven returning, or if they disagree on how they should proceed such as when Sapphire and Ruby were fighting.

Lapis was holding Jasper with her, and she was able to do so because they had a shared hatred. In addition, it wasn't a conventional fusion; it consisted of them taking turns overpowering one another where the weaker's opinion didn't matter.

>Other fusions fall apart the moment it doesn't go well

Again, difference in opinion and mood causes desynchronisation and defusion.

Jasper and Lapis essentially took turns forcing the fusion, Lapis to keep Steven safe, Jasper to kill the Crystal Gems.

>Wouldn't that result in one of those limb monsters

Those were the results of shattered gems being forced to fuse i.e. crystal necromancy combined with forced emotional bonding. Ever see FMA B? Where all the Stone souls are begging for destruction? Imagine fusing crystal souls like that.

>why is the clothing style of Sardonyx neither remniscent of Pearls/Garnets design?

Pearl's clothing is formal, yet classic
Garnets is more practical, modern and stylish
Sardonyx has a classy suit number, whose origins are formal and classic, but are more akin to a Jazz bar than a dance hall.
>>
So are SU fusions similiar to DNA digivolution in the fact that one component is more dominant in the fusion? Because Sugalite is definitely more amethyst than garnet.
>>
>>94859660
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>tfw Mr Greg
I wish Greg and Pearl was a thing, they would run a car repair/wash service together. Pearl would teach Steven about his heritage and his duties as a gem and Greg would continue to be Stevens father and teach him how to express himself through music. Too bad thats probably never going to happen.
>>
>>94857197
Yeah but his son is also his wife so he already fucked his son before he was born
>>
>>94856758
being his own mom is fucked up enough. thankfully he has suppressed any memories of being Rose (especially memories of getting physically romantic with Greg). Fusing with Greg would unzip Steven.
>>
File: ForcedFusion.jpg (2MB, 2295x1729px) Image search: [Google]
ForcedFusion.jpg
2MB, 2295x1729px
>>94857866
Lapis was only able to force Jasper to stay inside of Malachite because she has special OP water powers and, by her own words, was using the "weight of Earth's ocean" to keep the fusion together at the bottom of the ocean. That's why Malachite was constantly shown to have chains binding her and Jasper/Lapis together. When there is nothing that is physically forcing them to stay together, a fusion will normally fall apart if the gems in it fall out of sync or one of them wants out, which is why Opal fell apart when Pearl and Amethyst became distressed and why Jasper couldn't keep the corrupted gem fused with her.

And Sardonyx is shit.
>>
>>94856758
>Should Steven and Greg fuse?
No
>>
>>94857158
Not Mr.Multiverse
>>
>>94856758
Garnet gets really philosophical about the nature of fusion and the bond between father and son as something the Gems don't have any real reference for, Amethyst thinks it's the funniest damn thing she's ever seen and is immediately best friends with him, and Connie keeps switching between blushing and giggling uncontrollably.

Pearl is just having a mental breakdown in the background while the rest of the cast go about their business for the entire episode.
>>
>>94859793
Garnet loves rubbing her strength in everyone's faces, but you don't see that side of her often because of how little she talks. You can see glimpses of it like when she wanted to take the biggest hourglass just because she wanted to lift it, the cocky-ass attitude she had while fighting Jasper, or "We can't keep fighting them forever... Well, we can, but I don't wanna." Sugilite just seems more Amethyst-ish because Amethyst shows that side of her more openly. Fusions usually take a personality based on what the two gems have most in common.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.