[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, I do believe it's time for Planet of the Apes... a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 123

Why, I do believe it's time for Planet of the Apes... and Green Lantern?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Y3euhd1hY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPW7u0LIFo

But enough about me, how was your day?
>>
>>94853952
Bagenda was wasted on this
>>
>>94853952
Hal loves burgers more than apes
>>
I should be able to get this done today - have to see how it goes.

Also, desustorage's search is still down, so I won't be catching up with my dumb shit any time still.
>>
>Search server was terminated by our host. Making a new one, and indexes are being rebuilt for it right now.
Well, that makes sense. Kinda dickish of the host.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
hello?
>>
>>94855063
Sorry, went to answer the call of nature.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bumpin. Thanks for the storytime.
>>
still there OP?
>>
>>
>>94855396
Thank you.
>>94855501
Yeah, sorry, my ISP is pretty shit tonight.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanks for the storytime!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanks
>>
We're finally in the home stretch...
>>
>>
>>94853952
But...the planet of the apes is Earth
>>
>>
why does it always seem to be green lantern with the odd cross overs? First KFC, now this.

and why are they so great
>>
>>
>>94857152
Hey it's that human red lantern. Cool
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94855602
That is literally the worst idea I have ever seen Guy come up with.
>>
>>
>>
didn't realize this came out and had finished already. Thanks OP. pretty gud stuff
>>
>>
>>
>>94857092
In the the original novel it was another earth like planet in space with apes instead of humans.

But also when they go back to Earth in the future it's taken over by Apes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVxMtcXAhA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUYAtIv3LY

That's it for Planet of the Apes ... for now.

I'll be back on Friday, to finally post some damn Silver Age comics this month.
>>
>>94857907
>for now
Will there defenitly be more? Nice
>>
>>94857955
Well there's always more PotA comics. There's a Kong crossover coming.
>>
>>94857955
>>94858115
Yep

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/kong-planet-apes-exclusive-first-look-comic-mini-series/

I'm surprisingly cool with the PotA crossovers; Fox won't let them do any more comics about the reboot movies because reasons, and I can't really think of any more stories to be done in the original canon, so why not slap another franchise in the mix?
>>
>>
>>
>>94853952
Why, I do believe it's time for you to kill yourself for still using your retarded intro.

But enough about you, when are you killing yourself?
>>
>>94859472
No, I love YOU the most!
>>
>>94853952
Namefags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>94859538
They sure are... good thing I'm a tripfag!
>>
>>94859577
Who cares about the proper term, you're an attention-starved shitstain on a space where everyone is supposed to be anonymous.
And your fucking intro makes me want to stab a cat to death it makes me so mad.
>>
>>94859623
Now anon, you need to release your anger in a constructive manner. Have you considered taking up a hobby, like dance lessons or maybe a figure drawing class?
>>
>>94859623

geez you need some help
>>
boop
>>
>>94853952
>>
uhhhh why did it go from #4 to #6?
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
>>94857228

Seems a little strange to even include Grodd in the story at all if he was going to play no relevant part in it.
>>
>>94859623

old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpg

This is literally the dumbest thing to be mad at that I've seen all year. He's contributing a lengthy storytime to entertain us all. What possible difference could it make whether the green letters above the thumbnail say "Anonymous" or anything else? You're absurd.
>>
bumping for others
>>
so issue 5 never happened ??
>>
>tfw you just realise you skipped an entire issue
Well, I guess I know what I'm doing on Friday... good thing I booked some time off work.
>>
>>
That was a nice storytime. There are some things I dislike but this is basically an elseworld so who cares.
>>
>>94857907
So what stops Grodd from immediately ruling since he's basically a gorilla version of the Shadow King?
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.