[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Kal El didn't have to hide his identity for a day, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ac957-06.jpg (349KB, 832x883px) Image search: [Google]
ac957-06.jpg
349KB, 832x883px
If Kal El didn't have to hide his identity for a day, would he act more like superman or more like Clark Kent or would it be a mixture of the two?
>>
>>94852551
He would become a public masturbater and jerk off wherever he wanted and nobody would stop him.
>>
Mixture of the two, but mainly Superman in his private, talking-with-Lois-or-Batman persona. That's his real self. Public figure boy scout Superman and mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent are both acts.
>>
>>94852768
This
>>
>>94852768
Similarly, the real Batman is Batman in the cave with the cowl off talking to Alfred.
>>
File: 1462089637699.jpg (264KB, 933x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1462089637699.jpg
264KB, 933x1445px
>>94852551
He would act more like Superman in public because he knows he needs to be a good example. In private he would be a bit more casual.
>>
>>94852551

>>what is Superman Truth
>>
>>94852807
I kind of agree but to me, Batman will never allow himself to be "soft" for too long, he's decided that he will make the Batman that solves crime and hunt down criminals his true self.
>>
>>94852768
Is that you Bill? I thought I killed ya.
>>
>>94852807
I remember one time in the animated series where Bruce Wayne was talking to someone on the phone in his upset billionaire CEO voice then immediately switches to Batman when he hangs up and talks to Alfred.
>>
>>94852551
I feel current Supes would be more Superman to everyone but Lois and Jon
>>
>>94852827
Where is this page from? Looks interesting.
>>
>>94852696
Please tell me there's a hentai manga with that premise. Doesn't have to be Superman.
>>
>>94852551
He IS Clark Kent. In the newer continuities he didn't even learn about his alien heritage until he was already a young man. Clark is who he is, Superman is what he can do, and Kal-El is who he would have been.
>>
>>94852551
Batman Beyond 2.0 had him under an new identity without powers for a while. He became a fireman because he still wanted to help directly save people.
>>
>>94854046
Well there is that Shintaro Kago one about supergirl's problems with her super shits
>>
>>94852696
He said Superman, not Florida man.
>>
>>94854907
Super floridaman!

Due to a small error in calculations Kal-El lands in the swamps of Florida instead of Kansas.
>>
>>94852551
I think they covered that once where they split the JLA's identities into two.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.