[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And deep in the darkness, the ringing of bells, and the scrape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: SOT74.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT74.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>And deep in the darkness, the ringing of bells, and the scrape of the bladed whips of the Exorcists, come to drive out intruders from their masters domain.
>>
okay, can someone explain the last three panels to me?

Why does Cio say five hours and then say the alarm is going off five seconds?
>>
>>94840251
Because unpicking the lock will take 5 hours, Felicia being able to do it in 4 isn't really going to help when the alarm is going off in 5 seconds.
>>
>>94840165
please put the name of the comic in the subject it makes it much easier to find the thread
>>
Wow I wasted my time making a thread because this one didn't have the name of the comic. Good job, OP.
>>
>>94840165
Abbadon says the maze is all fucked up but I'm not seeing it. Disclaimer: my depth perception is shit.
>>
>>94840165
The look on Cio's face in the final panel seems to convey fear or anxiety, but somehow I feel like the next page is somehow gonna involve the statement that they're gonna shove Felicia in the giant door mouth.

Those two things don't really line up in my head.
>>
>>94841179
I don't think the plan was to stick her in the mouth, not when she initially tells her she has five hours, I think they'll have to hold off whatever gets alerted when the alarm goes off, but as the situation gets desperate someone will stuff her into the mouth as a blood sacrifice acts as a insta passkey
>>
>>94841095
Looks pretty much fine to me. The right door's staircase is at about the same angle as the left door's so it shouldn't go higher but other than that it's fine.
>>
File: g6t4rfwd.png (313KB, 423x397px) Image search: [Google]
g6t4rfwd.png
313KB, 423x397px
>>94841095
>>94841633
There's more, but this is one of the easy ones to see.
>>
>>94842042
I would expect this place to be like an escher maze so I don't see how this is a problem.
>>
>>94840165
Well, mark me down as shocked that Felicia didn't immediately get tossed into the screaming face.
>>
>>94842042
Pretty sure this is purposeful
>>
>>94842107
>>94842171
I think he's just a citing an example of how the maze is fucked up? I'm not sure what the context was when Abaddon said that, but I believe it's supposed to refer to how fucked up spatially the maze is supposed to be.
>>
>>94841179
>>94841245
>>94842137
Calling it, Cio will shove her into the mouth.
>>
>>94842042
there's a couple actually

look at the door near the middle of the right hand border
>>
>>94840458
>>94840940

ehhh, sure but i mean anybody who's been reading the comic for any length of time's gonna be familiar enough with the coloring style to recognize a thumbnail of it at a glance.
>>
>>94841179
>>94841245
Why would you install a blood sacrifice lock bypass so incredibly non-specific?
>>
calling it now: the alarm will be the door face yelling for help and Felicia will get stuffed into the face to muffle its hoots and hollers
>>
>>94842321
And, frankly, why install a blood sacrifice passkey at all? Knowing Throne and the Demiurges themselves, it would seem like most people would be entirely willing to sacrifice fucking thousands of people just to get a chance through the door.
>>
>>94842307
After they checked and decided a thread hadn't been made so they made one.
>>
>>94842380
Well the door is only one of many obstacles, still have the mind bending labyrinth after it, perhaps only Mammon has the key, and for anyone who entered the vault he wanted things to be a bit emblematic of his own experiences
>>
>>94842307
but why would I want to look through the entire catalog for a thumbnail when there is a convenient search function for text?
>>
>>94842532
Fucking this. ^
>>
>>94842307
>Why should it be convenient when it can just be inconvenient?
Die.
>>
>>94842354
>stuff the person who can open the door into the door
>nobody can open the door
>heist over
Gosh, real smart.
>>
>purely decorative screaming head?
Felicia is too pure throne
Her sacrifice is for the best
>>
>>94843362
Nah, it's a pretty brilliant security system.

>spread rumor that the door can only be opened by sacrificing a skilled thief
>watch as everyone who wants a piece of your loot shove the people best suited for getting a piece of your loot into your giant, screaming, murder door

For extra giggles you install a giant ass on the ceiling that sprays everyone with the chopped up bits of the thief they just sacrificed.
>>
>>94842307
What about someone who has never read it?
Because I can't figure out what I'm looking at. Searching for swat webcomic gives a bunch of not that. Searching for the character names and context clues gives furry comics. Image search brings nothing.
>>
File: thrown_bone.jpg (54KB, 1095x514px)
thrown_bone.jpg
54KB, 1095x514px
>>94844000
nice oblique spoonfeeding request anonymous. but fine, http://killsixbilliondemons.com/
>>
>>94840165
>FOUR HOURS OF DEMON KUNGFU LATER
>not shown in this comc, btw
>>
>>94842354
This is exactly what's going to happen, and it's not gonna be a quick death. And Cio knows how to open the lock, which is why she says five hours.
>>
>>94844000
another technique for your toolbox: just googling the quote in the OP brings up that page as the first result. (may not have worked when the page first went up if google's spiders hadn't gotten to it)
>>
>>94840165
Too bad, she seemed like a nice girl for what we saw of her, despite her weebness.
>>
Felicia lewds when?
>>
>>94842354
That seems pretty silly. Of all the things you could bring to stuff the door's mouth, why a person, leave alone a relatively useful thief?

And if you picked the thief for muffling the mouth from the start, why even have them try to pick the lock? That's not their actual purpose after all.

Unless the door is a weirdly specific defense mechanism that will pop out and munch on someone who's picking the lock and then has its mouth full for five hours while Cio is actually picking the lock, and this defense mechanism cannot be disabled by some other way, that wouldn't make a lot of sense imo
>>
>>94840251
>Why does Cio say five hours and then say the alarm is going off five seconds?
They're going to be fighting off Security forces for 4 hours 59 Minutes and 55 seconds.

You ever play that one game, Payday 2? It's like that.
>>
>>94842238
I was about to Post this when I saw your comment.
>>
>>94840165
Just found this artist and their angel designs remind me of K6BD. https://mornmoon.tumblr.com/
>>
>>94847928
This, and K6BD are both based off more classical angels who weren't very human. You can see similar things in old religious drawings.
>>
I'm calling that it's so obvious Felicia's going to be killed off that she actually ends up being the only non-main character to survive
>>
>>94848001
Would be a good way to let Allison get back to her humanity more, they want to sacrifice her and Allison could step in.
>>
>>94848001

I'm calling she dies horribly on the door but comes back thanks to her having multiple lives like a cat. Worth losing one of them when raiding the wealthiest dragon in the multiverse.
>>
File: 82 human.jpg (71KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
82 human.jpg
71KB, 500x703px
>>94847928
This is pretty sweet. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>94842042
Boy I sure hope somebody got fired for that.
>>
>>94848197
I think you meant
>boy I sure hope someone got abandoned to wander the labyrinth forever until they die of exhaustion and the current crew stumbles upon their dried mummy for that
>>
>>94848216

I dont think a single one of the carpenters or the architects responsible for the interiors survived after the building was done.
>>
>>94848283
Wouldn't even be surprised if certain death after construction was done was part of the contract
>>
>>94846511
Aw, it's alt text. haha
>>
>>94840940
Same.

>>94842307
Eat shit.
>>
>>94848283
They all got trapped by eachother's traps.
>>
>>94840165
the screaming face looks GOOD
>>
I'm betting the face is the first line of defense.
>>
File: Smas_phanto.png (2KB, 96x112px)
Smas_phanto.png
2KB, 96x112px
>>94851814
>>
>>94840940
>>94850970
Those are precious seconds you will never get back anon. Might as well just kill yourself because of that wasted potential.

or you could stop being a fag and just get over it.
>>
>>94848083
Didn't Abaddon also draw some Paranatural crossover fanart with this design? And a spectral kid Allison/Cio too.

Also, seeing someone as genuinely chipper as Felicia warms my heart.
>>
>>94851814
That was the mimics though.
>>
>>94853294
But you're the one defending faggotry, anon. Clearly the fag is you.
>>
>>94851814
It just screams constantly
>>
>>94853294
I'm sure nobody wants to find this thread in the archive either.
>>
File: paranatural.jpg (141KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
paranatural.jpg
141KB, 700x906px
>>94854274
Yep.
>>
>>94848027
>>94848048
I think that Allison'll sacrifice a demon, being pissed off at the rest for their demeanor and being all 'why can't I use them if they can use me' shit.

Also, is it just me, or is the, uh, 'active writing', in that the storyline itself, is not very compelling compared to the lore snippets and artwork the author makes? It feels very mediocre in comparison to the rest.
>>
>>94856204
Yeah the lore is a bit more interesting. Its more condensed and meant to be told in two or three paragraphs.
it's gotta get to the action quick.

if you don't like the pace, just wait until he publishes the next book and read it then.
>>
>>94856283
It's not the pace that bothers me - in fact I would argue that it's the lack of a pace. I don't know, the mood changes all too jarringly in general in my opinion.

That and I guess it's because of my dislike for Allison, who in my opinion is not written as good as the rest of the MCs (White Chain and Cio come to mind).
>>
>>94856198
Ah yeah, forgot Maya was drawn as a Consortium member as well. Pretty cool, thanks anon
>>
>>94856198
I want to see Principal Jagganoth.
>>
why didnt white chain go along with the heist group to help out and watch over allison
>>
>>94857247
Needs to keep the ship secure. With how much of a shithole Throne is, I wouldn't doubt there's someone ready to snatch a flying ship the moment no one is looking.

Or do you think there's some kind of security measure?
>>
>>94858086
>Or do you think there's some kind of security measure?
i forgot about the ship entirely
>>
>>94859417
Can't wait to spend 8 years on the ship
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.