[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylg HmPbZqGQ >Mysticons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: C5diTVhVMAAOPXv.jpg (240KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5diTVhVMAAOPXv.jpg
240KB, 1200x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlgHmPbZqGQ

>Mysticons
>Just another literal what, spoon-fed girl
power action cartoon
>Tries to add a more 'fighting element' so to project that Girls can be tough too, instead of using cutesy magic to defeat their foes
>Even has the girls go and fight a Skeletor villain

>The bow wielder is "The Muscle"

Looks good.
>>
Saw an ad for this recently.
People are going to look back in a few generations and wonder what the fuck was wrong with society. What madness brought about such a constant barrage of horse shit across all forms of media and entertainment.
>>
>>94836732
99% of pop culture isn't good or memorable. Things only seemed better back in the day because the only things from back in the day you've ever seen are the ones that stood the test of time.
>>
>>94836840
I meant the constant barrage of trying to "tear down gender identity" and shit.
Most men like being manly and doing manly things, Most women like being girly and doing girly things, why does the majority of shows have to push breaking down gender roles, granted some are lower key about it, but you see it in everything now. You can't find much targeted towards girls 12 and up that doesn't do that.
>>
File: winx-club-bloom.jpg (179KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
winx-club-bloom.jpg
179KB, 548x548px
So, you think you can do this by yourselves, Nick? Taking advantage of a moment of weakness to stake your claim to our market share? This will be your doom. You cannot derail the Winx train.
>>
>>94836446
It's Canadian, what do you expect?
>>94836732
You're assuming it's not going to get worse. How naïve.
>>
>Sad face emoji

Good I hate this generation
>>
>>94837049
No if it does i won't be around to see it cause Ii'll just fucking kill myself.
>>
>>94836946
And you think that is what is wrong with this generation?
That is a small detail in any case.
>>
If we want more action cartoons we should support this show.
>>
>>94836446
I like how no one's complaining that there isn't a black girl, an asian girl and a muslim girl on the team. Apparently if there's 1 brown girl, the rest can be white.
>>
>>94837158
the paki on left is probably all 3 at the same time
>>
>>94837136
Get a girlfriend already, RebelTaxi
>>
>>94837229
The one on the left is supposed to be a paki? I thought she was supposed to be the hispanic/mexican/south american member.
So will she say, "By Allah, I will burn your evil with the power of my holy flame!"?
>>
>>94836446
I like how Sayaka's there
>>
The first episode is on Kimcartoon. It's not that bad. The designs could be better.
>>
>>
File: Mysticons em.png (208KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Mysticons em.png
208KB, 500x284px
I think I'm going to like her cause her weapon is a sword and sword are my favorite weapon.
>>
Calling it now, this is gonna do better on Nick than Winx and Miraculous combined.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.