[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm guessing the Marvel Netflix series aren't t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Marvel.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
So i'm guessing the Marvel Netflix series aren't taking place in the MCU, cause if there's only one fucking reference to the movies then there isn't much of a point of it symbolically taking place in the MCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhuWTQ_P6Y
>>
>>94836128
they bring up "the incident" every now and then but i dont think they even reference anything about Dc getting fucked in Winter Soldier, and hardly acknowledge that other heroes exist. its like they exists in a spinoff world where only avengers 1 happened
>>
>>94836202
How much does Agents of SHIELD acknowledge? I know they acknowledged Winter Soldier and maybe Dark World?
>>
>>94836128
Why would this matter to anyone is beyond me.
>>
>>94836438
Every now and again you would get a 3rd-tier character like Sif get involved in shit and they would mention stuff that happened in the movies.

Only big thing was the Hydra deception reveal which obviously shook up SHIELD and changed the format of the show from Baddy of the week to "Fuck, when does this fucking arc end"
>>
>if a series isn't constantly referencing other series then they aren't connected
This is how the comics have always been. Nobody ever said "Oh I guess Power Man and Iron Fist don't take place in the MU because they only make one or two references to the Avengers"

I just don't understand the brand of autism the MCU has created. How many Avengers references did Thor 2 make? Maybe two or three? Remember how Avengers 2 didn't reference any of the solo movies at all and ignored any character development or changes made in them?
>>
It started out with the idea that normal people living their lives don't care/know what's going on with Avengers-level stuff unless it involves a building actually falling on them personally, which seems like a good idea, but at this point completely ignoring the events of Winter Soldier/Civil War/Spider-Man, and everyone in Defenders being incredulous about superpowers and mystic stuff makes it seem like they've taken it too far.

Logically, now that Spider-Man is in the MCU, he should be a link between street-level characters and Avengers characters. But you know that's not going to happen.
>>
>>94836996
>Logically, now that Spider-Man is in the MCU, he should be a link between street-level characters and Avengers characters. But you know that's not going to happen.

>You will never get the new street-level Spidy meeting any of the Netflix guys before he goes to fight Thanos

Why you must hurt me reminding me of wasted opportunities?
>>
>>94836438
A lot. Ghost Rider uses his chains to create the same kind of teleportation circle as the sling-rings from Dr. Strange for instance.
>>
>>94837142
Reminder that Spider-Man should be a Netflix series with the occasional movie
>>
They reference avengers every now and then. The dogs of hell from Agents of SHIELD SHOW up in DD S2. Diamond Back from LC used Hammer tech, which was promienant in Iron Man 2.
>>
Watch them completely destroy New York in infinity war
>>
>>94836128
I guess Gwenpool doesn't take place in the Marvel Universe since it doesn't mention what's happening in the X-Men books.

Don't be retarded.
>>
>>94836438
Last season they mentioned "the accords" a lot so along with what bit someone mentioned about Robbie's portal looking similar to sling rings I am sure something else has been brought up.
>>
>>94837448
>reminder
Every time some knuckle-dragging cunt says "reminder", it's just a passive-bitch way of saying "I think", but pretending it's accepted.
>>
>>94836128
Officially it still takes place in the same universe as MCU but all the references have been one way so far.
>>
Who is that big green guy they keep speaking about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.