[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Ultimate Spider-Man? Any better than the new Spi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Spooder.jpg (6KB, 127x126px) Image search: [Google]
Spooder.jpg
6KB, 127x126px
Thoughts on Ultimate Spider-Man?
Any better than the new Spider-Man animated show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lnuNDaBxE0
>>
>>94834884
kek it's worse, not bad for an animated show though
>>
>>94834884
Iron Fist was the shittiest character on the show, he's a super hero not a fucking surfer
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113KB, 500x496px
It was okay but not as good as other Spider-man shows.
>>
>>94835727
Hi tumblr!
>>
I'll always cite this example for what USM is like:

There was an episode where there was a very emotional confrontation between Harry Osborn, Norman, and Spider-Man, because they thought Harry was the Green Goblin (or something like that). Then the Green Goblin appears and throws Harry and Norman out the window, which is a shock because the audience has also been lead to believe that it's Harry, and if they know anything about Spider-Man they'd think it was Norman.

Spidey leaps out the window after them in an exciting sequence to catch them, but then all of the sudden, the action pauses, Spidey turns to the camera and says something like "Dramatic, isn't it?"

That sums up USM for me. Like someone there is just trying to make a good show while someone else is standing right behind them and cutting constant stupid jokes and cutaway gags into it.

Not that without the jokes the show is particularly good either, but it at least feels like someone was trying.
>>
>>94836044
>Spidey leaps out the window after them in an exciting sequence to catch them, but then all of the sudden, the action pauses, Spidey turns to the camera and says something like "Dramatic, isn't it?"
Unreal. I wouldn't believe you if I hadn't seen an episode for myself. 4th wall breaking viewer interactions are one of the laziest, most creatively bankrupt forms of storytelling there is.
>>
Better than Spectacular if only for doing something new with Spider-Man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.