[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /co/, you simple-minded troglodytes. I come with a gift;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Riddler_02.jpg (80KB, 470x413px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_02.jpg
80KB, 470x413px
Hello, /co/, you simple-minded troglodytes.

I come with a gift; the opportunity to compete with the world's greatest genius in a battle of wits. The one who (unlikely) manages to best me shall win $100 worth of prizes from their Amazon wishlist. They can be anything from paperback trades to figures you plan on spending quality time with, so long as they remain /co/ related.

The rules are so simple, a toddler could follow them. So you may have a bit if trouble catching on:
>Answer my three riddles correctly. You are more than welcome to discuss amongst yourselves what you think they are, however, only one anon will win
>If you believe you've guessed correctly then post the answers with a unique trip or your Amazon wishlist so I can identify you
>If you are correct, I will post again in this thread stating the winner, followed by purchasing the items of their choice (shipping factored into the $100)
>The prizes you wish to receive MUST be /co/ related
>Under no circumstances will I at any point give a hint to my riddles or respond to posts asking for clues

That is all there is to it. Follow these rules well, solve my three riddles, and be rewarded for your efforts. Be completely sure you have a trip or your wishlist posted so someone doesn't try taking credit for your diligent work.
>>
And now for the riddles. Don't be scared by how difficult they may seem. You're no Batman, so I obviously had to dumb them down immensely. They're almost TOO easy.

>Always fixated on the past, but forever stuck in the present. What am I?

>When is a crossword like a sudoku?

>Two Two-Faces?! I hear they rock in America...

Good luck, fools. I'll post again when you've answered them all correctly.
>>
>>94829339
That tiny legrest is killing me.
>>
>>94829339
oh shit I'm down
>>
>>94829351
>A historian

>When a Samurai kills himself with a crusader's sword

>Any Democrat vs Repzblican election
>>
File: VLpul (1).jpg (190KB, 1280x1638px) Image search: [Google]
VLpul (1).jpg
190KB, 1280x1638px
Ah, I almost let this last rule slip mind.

You have until the bump limit to solve these riddles. Try not to sprain that tiny muscle you rarely exercise.
>>
I really want the Transmetropolitan omni or the rest of The Unwritten but I'm honestly stumped on these. I'm surprised this isn't getting any traction though
>>
>>94829381
Historian is probably right

#3 is Mount Rushmore
>>
>>94830740
I feel like statue/monument would also work for one. btw can you explain how 3 is rushmore? that was my first thought too but I don't really see how they're two faced. Unless Two Two-Face is just supposed to be four faces.
>>
>>94829381
Wrong

>>94830740
>>94830870
Don't forget to post with a trip or your list if you're 100% sure. You must have all three correct answers in your post, otherwise all of it will be considered wrong.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.