[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many long stories are in this volume dawgs. Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: genghis.png (2MB, 2237x3053px) Image search: [Google]
genghis.png
2MB, 2237x3053px
How many long stories are in this volume dawgs. Can't find a TOC anywhere.
>>
This page lists the stories included, but doesn't seem to mention how many pages each of them is:
http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=408555

This page lists the name and length of each story in this series of books, but it hasn't added a page for that particular volume yet:
https://inducks.org/publication.php?c=us/CBDL

If you take all the story titles from the first link and individually search them on inducks to find out how long they are, you should be able to find out the number of longer stories.
>>
>>94829813
Not him, but thanks for going out of your way to find this info.
>>
>>94829877
It wasn't too much trouble, those are the go-to-sites whenever information like this is needed anyway. Inducks is somewhat lesser-known, but it's very helpful whenever you need to track down information about Disney comics in particular. I'm actually pretty surprised they didn't have a page for this book; usually they manage to cover absolutely everything, no matter how obscure. Looks like the volume's so recent they haven't added it into their database yet.
>>
>>94829813
>>94830106
OP here, thank you. I checked inducks and comics.org, just couldn't find out which stories were in there. Forgot that CBDB has some useful info about the contents of books sometimes.
>>
Looks like it has all the ones from Uncle Scrooge issues 13-18 and the Fantastic River Race from Uncle Scrooge Goes to Disneyland.

Does the book seriously have issue 14 before 13 just so the story the book is named after can be the first one? I fucking hate that shit.
>>
>>94833464
It's not like there's that kind of continuity in Barks' stories.
>>
six
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 350x524px
>>
>>94834807
No but these books are designed in a way so that if you arrange them all in order, you'll have a chronological collection once all is said and done. If that's the case, then it should be in chronological order and not a book where you clearly have issues 13-18 except 14 comes first for some reason.

I know this sounds extremely autistic but what's the point of a chronological collection if it's not in chronological order? The Don Rosa books from Fantagraphics aren't doing this as far as I can tell. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.