[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry I'm not a "classic maternal" archetype.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: beth excuses.png (385KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
beth excuses.png
385KB, 854x479px
I'm sorry I'm not a "classic maternal" archetype. Okay, /co/? I don't know what to do when YOU PEOPLE come to me with your weird puberty issues. What are YOU gonna do when your daughter asks you if she's attractive?!
>>
>>94828396
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>94828408
Anon, gross!
>>
I'd probably say yes then start rambling incoherently since at that point I'd WANT to start a conversation exploring the subjectivity of beauty and how varied my attraction to people can be and the difference between sexual and romantic attraction. However I'd feel that would be inappropriate to talk about my sexual preferences with my daughter and also she's looking for reassurance not my bullshit halfbaked views.

Smartest answer might be to figure out the whole situation. In this case probably deflect the situation on her boyfriend who would immediately dump you and hook up with someone else. You shouldn't base your self image around such a ridiculously shallow douche.
>>
>>94828396
Depends on whither or not she's attractive.
>>
>>94828396
Put her back in her gimpsuit, lock her back in the dungeon and wonder how she got free in the first place.
>>
i'm really attracted to Beth and it's weird. I want her to punish me.
>>
>>94828396
Tell her that she´s the cutest thing ever?
>>
Talk about her great personality
>>
>>94828396
I'll tell her she comes from a line of beautiful people.

Which is true. The only killer of looks in my family is fat.
>>
>>94828548
the artstyle is a bit too seth mcfarlane for me to find anybody in it attractive
>>
>>94828396
Something better than blowing her off, going back to my weird model and unironically asking why everyone likes Jerry more
>>
>>94828396
>Yes, sweetie, you're very pretty.
>>
>>94829210
But anon that's not edgy enough. You can't just act like a normal human being in Rick and Morty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.