[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hero is reasoning with villian >secondary character screws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>hero is reasoning with villian
>secondary character screws it up by attacking the villain
>>
>>94822491
>villain shows signs of turning a new leaf
>a misunderstanding fucks it up and makes them hate good more.
>>
There's a great Gruenwald Captain America issue where a character called Armadillo, who was turned into a giant armadillo man by a mad scientist in exchange for him curing his sick wife, then gets cucked by the same wife.

Armadillo decides to kill himself by jumping off the Empire State Building. Cap is climbing up the building after him, trying to talk him down off the ledge.

Then Hawkeye shows up on his flying bike and tries to attack Armadillo, Cap turns around and stops him, but while he's explaining the situation... Armadillo jumps
>>
>>94822491
>>94822538
God that is the worst shit.

On of the ones I hate most is

>Villain is starting to turn a new leaf
>Hero, or heroes friend, gets jealous/suspicious of the attention the villain is getting
>accuses villain on shady premise and ruins all the progress
>>
>>94822697
>Guy sacrifices a lot to save wife only for wife to cuck him

Man that fucking blows reminds me of the Batman (I think Batman Beyond) where Freeze's wife is cured only to hook up with someone else. Though to be fair I think she thought he was dead / was lied to but I am not entirely sure
>>
>>94822538
cry harder, that shit is hilarious
>>
File: sad jack.png (460KB, 853x723px) Image search: [Google]
sad jack.png
460KB, 853x723px
>>94822538
>tfw Xaiolin Showdown
>Jack Spicer seems to want to turn over a new leaf
>Everyone responds by treating him like shit
>Later on in the ep he "betrays them" and does a truth or lie challenge
>When asked if he truly was trying to turn over a new leaf he answers no. It turns out to be a lie and reveal he truly wanted to join them
>tfw Jack was originally planned to become the Dragon of Metal and that will never happen
>>
>>94822895
i remember that episode
>>
>>94822697
...Jesus Christ.
>>
this happened IRL to me. My friends autistic brother went on a rampage and we had no choice but to take him out, there were 5 of us in all and he was just too powerful. Felt like we were the earthlings fighting nappa

the battle raged but a final gambit had been made. due to the severity of his autism he also had pica, and one of his favorites was lemons. so I made a maneuver and tried to talk him down from the edge with lemon in hand, and it was beginning to work

then someone threw a soccer ball at his head and he went super saiyan right there on the spot
>>
>>94822864
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>94822491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAetr72Tzc

Thank god it was subverted and Subby froze Frost's ass.
>>
>>94825000
I was that guy that threw the soccer ball

sorry m8 really dropped the ball there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.