[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Morty is turning into Rick 2.0 >Summer and Beth excuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>Morty is turning into Rick 2.0
>Summer and Beth excuse Rick's actions non-stop and encourage his wacky science behavior

The entire fucking dynamic of Rick and Morty is ruined. Half the humor was built around a down-to-Earth character comically reacting to all the chaos. Now everyone is dead inside except Jerry who has only shown up once on the adventures so far, and guess what, his episode was the best one of the fucking season so far because he helped bring back the dynamic, even if only for a bit.

If I wanted to watch a show where every character acts like a deadpan vindictive monster, I'd watch fucking Family Guy.
>>
>>94818660
Yeah, go watch family guy instead of making a whole fucking thread about your opinion, you could've just posted this in any of the other 346 rick and morty threads you literal faggot
>>
File: 1494607147684.jpg (3MB, 1903x4537px) Image search: [Google]
1494607147684.jpg
3MB, 1903x4537px
>>94818695
>Getting mad that popular show has a lot of threads day after a new episode

You new here?
>>
>>94818660
It wasn't that good.
>>
>>94818730
Not that the other anon isn't being a whiny faggot, but "It's okay because Korra did it" isn't a fucking excuse and I'm tired of seeing that.

Korra's first season aired when there was basically nothing else good on television. Don't you dare try to tell me shit like Adventure Time or Regular Show was good either (the former tended to spam threads too to the chagrin of anyone who hates those butt ugly designs). The season finale also aired relatively early in the day for Americans/Europeans, meaning that discussion of it lasted into peak hours and beyond. It also had something that was very unusual for a Nickelodeon show, a murder suicide. The more disappointing seasons of Korra never reached that peak the first season did, mainly because it started to be released sporadically online towards its conclusion.

Avatar fans were also known for being obnoxious, and the ATLA finale was just as bad. It's not an example to go by, the cartoon attracted a lot of crossborder scum from /a/ and /jp/ who had no problem shitting where they did not eat.

Now, it's like any time a half-way decent cartoon has something shocking or interesting, there is a slew of threads. Steven Universe rips a fucking fart in one of those garbage episodes and I'm suddenly forced to look at a million spontaneous question-in-the-form-of-threads with those atrocious character designs contorted into forced meme reaction image by the self-absorbed showrunners shit up my catalog.

All that being said, there are maybe like a half-dozen Rick and Morty threads tops, which is absolutely nothing. Look at /tv/ right now with all the Game of Plebs shit from an episode yesterday that leaked a week before.
>>
>>94820825
It's not "okay because Korra did it", it's just naturally what happens in general. Whenever a new Steven Universe bomb airs it happens, it happened with Samurai Jack, after the Star Vs Battle For Mewni aired there were a bunch of threads, Spiderman: Homecoming/Wonder Woman/Civil War, same thing.

If you aren't used to it by now, you're either a newfag or setting yourself up to be knowingly angry. It's like getting pissed off every year when Disney/Pixar wins the Academy Award; at a certain point, you're just burning yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.