[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rick is killed in the most humiliating, demoralizing way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wubadubdub.png (65KB, 200x402px) Image search: [Google]
wubadubdub.png
65KB, 200x402px
>rick is killed in the most humiliating, demoralizing way possible
>the end
>>
It's probably the one thing that would actually interest me. So far every episode after S3E1 was boring and predictable as fuck.
>>
>>94816808
you know hes gonna die by some stupid self sacrifice thing because they need to show that hes a human being and not just a giant asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk
starts playing during his last hurrah.
>>
>>94816808
>>94816808
Hilarious
>>
>>94816852
My guess is Rick is gonna sacrifice himself and be proven wrong in the end when he gets to meet God or something. Then Rick is gonna get a chance to redeem himself and """god""" is going to give him a chance to start anew and this team be a more positive role in his families life.

At the end its revealed there is no "god" but actually another Alien or something with god powers and Rick is going to steal his powers or something and rejoin his family
>>
>>94816851
What did you think of The Whirly Dirly one? Just curious.
>>
>>94816808
>I take everything personally and as an affront to my own morals so I'm perpetually insulted please validate muh feels!
>>
>>94817234
This
>>
>>94816808
>slips getting out of the bathtub and hits his head and dies
>>
>>94817234
Yes, thank you for explaining Rick's character
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.